It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Why Have You Forsaken Me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In the last days, the mystery of God shall be revealed. I am John the one who proclaims the coming of our Lord, and all things have been given to me in order for them to be revealed to you now. As the brother of Jesus, asked when he would reveal his glory, the Lord proclaimed that for 'you' any time would be a good to come. However, the Lord's will is true and this proclamation is for the gathering of the firstfruits - those who have been called in Christ to come to the wedding supper of the lamb, for his name will now be proclaimed on high.

The King of kings, the lord of lords has come and is risen and has come for his bride.

Rev 19~
17 Come, gather together for the great supper of God,
18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great."
19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.
20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Christ is risen and his name is CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON............................

Mod Edit: Repaired all caps title.

[edit on 8/18/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It seems the film "The matrix" was giving us the last name of Christ all along. If you remember agent Smith was always calling neo "Mr Anderson". With this new information and the matrix confirming it, I don't think there can be any doubt as to the authenticity of your proclamation....

S+F for you, if only I could star and flag Jesus too. I wish I could S+F all religions because you are all as serious as you are mis-guided......

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

S+F for you, if only I could star and flag Jesus too.

You can call him.

www.lehigh.edu...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I love Bible verses but I am afraid I didn't quite catch your point.

Sorry, please explain?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So what are you quoting movie stuff?

I don't get your point.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
the thing that strikes me odd is why in the bible "god" is refered to as 3 people "god" "lord" and "lord god"

where did you get this info ben??

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Jimmy cracked corn but I didn't care.

The thing that bothers me about htte book of revelations is that people don't stop to think that the beast was only to be locked up for 1,000 years and they assume that day hasn't come and gone.

The beast rules this world and there is no disputing that fact.

"1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while." Rev 20:1-3

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I love Bible verses but I am afraid I didn't quite catch your point.

Sorry, please explain?

The point is, that the mystery of God (and life itself) is now going to be revealed in full. The return of Christ is now and there is no more cloud. I have told you his name and revealed his identity to the world. His tomb is now open for all to see.

The verses I quoted refer to his coming with the false prophet.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Christ is risen and his name is CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON............................

So, I Googled Christopher Anderson. Seems that, in addition to being recently risen, he's been a busy guy.

Chris Anderson (writer)

Christopher Anderson (concept artist)

Christopher Anderson (professor in Dept of Govt)

Christopher Anderson (the chef)

Christopher Anderson, DMD (dentist)

Can you please tell us which one he is? I hope it's the chef!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A close neighbor of mine was of Greek ancestry - first generation American - his first name was Christ (instead of Christos which is much more common)...he would tell the story of being in the hospital and his doctor would come in, look at his chart, ask him to get up out of bed, and after doing so, his doctor would turn to the nearby nurses and shout, "look, Christ has risen." True story (and it was funnier when he told it).

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Everyone knows Heyzues steals hubcaps from cars.... anyway read the bible and ask this guy several easy questions such as "was Jesus truly the Christ" and see what his answer is, also see what is proclomation of sin is and im guessing you will shortly see that this "Mr.Anderson" is nothing more than a looney nutjob. And YOU WILL KNOW I AM THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY FINGER UPON THEE!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
HA HA, this dude is like an hour south of me. I know exactly where that place is. Maybe I should go do an interview and post it here on ATS. LoL

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
In the last days, the mystery of God shall be revealed. I am John the one who proclaims the coming of our Lord, and all things have been given to me in order for them to be revealed to you now. As the brother of Jesus, asked when he would reveal his glory, the Lord proclaimed that for 'you' any time would be a good to come. However, the Lord's will is true and this proclamation is for the gathering of the firstfruits - those who have been called in Christ to come to the wedding supper of the lamb, for his name will now be proclaimed on high.

The King of kings, the lord of lords has come and is risen and has come for his bride.

Rev 19~
17 Come, gather together for the great supper of God,
18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great."
19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.
20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Mod Edit: Repaired all caps title.

[edit on 8/18/2010 by AshleyD]

I thought that Jesus will return when all is said and done?
Many will come in his name is the warning......don't be deceived.

(King James Version)

Revelation 21

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

In the end times I hope it is the chef. We are going to need a mean cook after the apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I tell you the truth, he is an excellent chef and a great gardener. He is also a man of God who is both a father and a son.

He has taught me everything I know.

new topics

top topics

join