It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction: rocnroller17 :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hello everybody, I'm Roc. I'm 18 years old. Live in Los Angeles, CA. I've been visiting this site for nearly a year now and was amazed at how many other people were interested in the same topics I am! When I was younger, I always felt sort of left-out because people would never really discuss these 'alternative' topics that I found so intriguing. But after discovering ATS, I'm somewhat comforted that there are people that have gone through similar experiences that I have. So, in closing, I'm very happy to now be a part of this 'community'. I'm looking forward to observing/learning alot of new information on here, as well as hopefully making some new friends! Goodbye!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Pretty much everything gets covered here at one time or another...
hope it takes you where you want to go...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Howdy rocnroller17! I found it comforting and inspiring too, being able to share in such perspectives as those at ATS. My family and friends got tired of hearing about any challenging conspiratorial or grandiose concepts. So glad to make your acquaintance!

spec

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Welcome!
You fit right in! I hope you enjoy your stay, I'm sure you will!
I was always the "weirdo" and I still am but who cares!? As long as we all have each other!
God I love ATS!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey there Roc welcome!

On the subject of being different and feeling left out, who wants to be 'normal' anyway?

Seems kinda dull...

Anyway see you about the place!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
On the subject of being different and feeling left out, who wants to be 'normal' anyway?

Seems kinda dull...

Spot on...

Welcome RNR17...just down the street in HB myself.

And as BRL alluded to, that Lovin' Feeling is only felt by those who think outside the box...be proud that you think differently, as most waste the opportunity.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow, thanks guys! I actually didn't expect anyone to reply or anything. Hahaha, well yeah, I usually roam around the Paranormal Studies board (since I've gone through those kinds of experiences), so maybe I'll run into some of you over there. Thanks for making me feel even more at home here!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rocnroller17

Your introduction could have been mine when i joined ats

Maybe feeling left-out is too harshly said, also for you? I mean, sure, not many are into deep thought experiments and alternative subjects (especially not at the time when we were younger
) but there are always other subjects one can talk about, even the weather
Or are you trying to say that your interest lies solely in ats -type stuff and discussing anything else you could not care less?

Anyhow, welcome and rest assured, there is no topic that is not discussed here. It ranges from kennedys assassination to aliens to fathers feeding on their daughters breast(milk)

[edit on 8/18/2010 by above]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Hahaha, no, I just felt left-out from sharing/discussing these certain topics. I have a great social-life, but not many of my friends are into this kinda stuff. So this site is the perfect place to finally talk about it. And thanks again guys for giving me a warm welcome!

new topics

top topics

join