It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Chances that we'll find ET are pretty good'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

but you speak with the certainty of a one, armed with proof . Do you have any for these claims ?

As for your comment regarding Evolution ...... it is not a wish-list , just wanting it (as cool and all as telepathy would be) is just not enough .

How do you imagine telepathy works ?

By what means do these thoughts/etc transmit ?

[edit on 16-8-2010 by UmbraSumus]

As i posted earlier, i have no proof. It is just knowledge through experience.

In regard to your questions, one must understand the inner workings of the mind as well as the role of the ego, which is, via the soul, the vehicle used by the spirit of man to experience the physical realm. Telepathy is creative thoughts that are not manipulated in any way, shape or form, either from visible or invisible realms of reality. They are sort of a "light reflex" that are sent out to the receiver. But this receiver must be in tune with the sender(equivalent vibrational status).

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by Roadie

The reason we have lost this ability (most of it anyway) is because we were disconnected from the universal circuits 160,000 years ago, when the 1st wave of humans rebelled against the founding race.
This disconnection is also called by many "the original sin".

*Note: i cannot prove any of the words i have written

Well if you have no proof for those fantastical claims ....... what are you basing it on ? You seem to have a fairly well developed idea ..what is its source(s) ?

The source is my own source, my cosmic counterpart, my spirit.
The process of reconnection has begun for me, but sometimes, it is hard to express myself freely because many are seeking proof of my claims. I asked another ATS member this question: If i was to write a book and have it published, would it count as proof? Humans have a natural tendency to ask for proof for they are unable to have the answers from within.
I just need to channel energy and writing helps me to do just that. This is why i participate in many discussions, either on internet, or in person.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

As i posted earlier, i have no proof. It is just knowledge through experience.

Are you saying that you personally experienced telepathy ? That this is one of the sources which fuels your convictions.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Proof of extraterrestrial intelligence could come within 25 years, an astronomer who works on the search said Sunday

Anything this "astronomer" says should never EVER again be taken seriously.

He has no proof, no evidence....he's just postulating without rhyme or reason.

It's guess work with a fancy job title.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Yes, i have experienced it. This is where inner knowing stems from.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by UmbraSumus

Yes, i have experienced it. This is where inner knowing stems from.
2nd line.

Why is it that you think, proof of telepathy alludes modern scientific enquiry ?

And even if the means by which the alleged process operates is not understood , why is it that a demonstration of telepathy can not be satisfactorily made ?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I think a LOT of people on here are in serious need of medication...or at least need to go talk with someone. Aliens invading your thoughts? Ummm....okay.....uh i got ya.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

I am a Psychologist and Minister. I talk to God and have a trusted group of esteemed colleagues to ensure I have not completely lost my mind. In fact, one of these cohorts (an alien skeptic) recently did a session of hypnotic regression with me and was surprised to learn of my own interactions with aliens while I was in the hypnogogic state.

The point of this thread is that scientists are acknowledging ALF in preparation of their arrival and doing so in a fashion intended to warm us up rather quickly. A few months ago Stephen Hawkins was stating the probability of ALf on other planets. Recently an article was published in the news stating their is a probability of many other life sustaining planets like Earth. And NOW they are stating a time frame that we may have proof of ALF's.

If nothing else, it is significant that the MSM is acknowledging this information and the speed at which it is coming forward is worth raising an eyebrow at and keep tabs.

I realize the skeptics out there won't believe aliens actually exist until the MSM or President make the announcement. And even then, you'll be looking at your calendar to see if it is April 1st or Halloween. The signs are there and the picture is being painted. We do not need to wait for disclosure, because it is slowly but surely happening as we speak/type.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I know this is off the topic of your OP but it's a reply to your most recent post about regression.

If you are a psychologist you should be well aware of the dangers of hypnotic regression.
It has caused me to doubt your stated profession.
I have known 3 people in my life who were self proclaimed psychologists in an attempt to earn credibility in arguments.They were not by any mean trained and certified.

I may have severely misjudged you and if i have apologies.
But after my experiences I often doubt those who state they are a psychologist during a debate or discussion.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by mumma in pyjamas]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mumma in pyjamas
I may have severely misjudged you and if i have apologies.

Yes, you have, but this is the internet and only a couple people on this site know me in life beyond the WWW. It is because I do not want to lose professional credibility that I remain relatively anonymous here. This is one of the few places where I have freedom to state what I truly believe, feel and know w/o serious repercussion to my professional life.

I have stated my professional background a number of times in past posts when people dare to state or imply I am not mentally competent without any reason except that they do not believe or are disinfo agents.

I am well aware of the potential risks from regression. Hypnosis is taught in many of the psych programs, either the theory or the theory AND practice. The person who did my session is an expert in his field and been practicing hypnosis over 25 years. While I trust his technique, the session was video recorded for my own review, dissection and reflection.

I also know where my beliefs were 20 years ago and where they are now. Much of my beliefs in the realm of religion, spirituality and aliens has changed in that time. Because of my personal experiences, I am MUCH more open to what I was originally taught to be forms of psychosis & delusions or fabrications to garner attention.

Therefore, while I can relate to reasons and thought processes of those who are skeptics clinging to the argument of what is 'provable or evidence' by earthly, western-minded limitations of science, I also have learned that there is SO MUCH MORE to what exists than the human mind will ever be able to grasp even when we DO have tangible, first-hand experiences with the phenomenons we deny.

It is this narrow-mindedness that is, what I believe, the reason for the MSM and whomever else to warm us up to the fact that aliens do exist; aliens are intelligent beings who visit this planet and they exist among us on this planet (in 3D and other dimensions). And looking at how quickly these little bits of info are being released to us, they are putting the ice cube in a pot of cold water and ever-so-slightly increasing the heat until the inevitable arrives and will finally be addressed publicly.

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Nivcharah]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

why does God have to be an alien. if was an alien he wouldn't be God.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by lagenese

why does God have to be an alien. if was an alien he wouldn't be God.

Laganese's statement was regarding the communication barrier the scientist was suggesting would occur between aliens and humans, therefore telepathy would be the most-likely form of communication used between ALF and humans:

The reason we have lost this ability (most of it anyway) is because we were disconnected from the universal circuits 160,000 years ago, when the 1st wave of humans rebelled against the founding race.

This disconnection is also called by many "the original sin".

Per the quote, there was no mention of God being an alien. Laganese was merely stating that telepathy was a form of communication used by humans until we rebelled against the founding race, which in terms of religion today, is referred to as "the original sin".

Humans ceased the use of telepathy all those millenia ago and it has been denied to us over the centuries by TPTB via religion, telling us that it is a sin and evil causing fear and derailing us from the truth into a pit of control with lies.

I'm grossly over-simplifying my explanation for the purpose of filling in some holes, but trying to remain on topic. The basic gist is this: When aliens arrive, IF there is a barrier to communication, we will need to utilize our telepathic skills to interact. Therefore, it would behoove all of us to sharpen that skill so we are ready when that time comes.

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Nivcharah]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

The concept of God was embedded in the human psychology, in order to calm the violent nature of men. This implies a higher authority above the consciousness of man. This is why religions have been created, but religions have abused their powers, and also serve as a tool for invisible forces that are mainly anti-human (spiritual authorities of the astral world).

In reality, there is no higher authority above man, but the veil is very thick, and one needs to understand that we are in fact multi-dimensional and that the manipulation of the mind has been going on (thought manipulation) since the disconnection from the universal circuits. Polarized consciousness (subjective thinking process) is the direct result of this manipulation. Planet Earth is an experimental planet, and humans have an experimental consciousness, until the day they realize and integrate the game of life.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Why is it that you think, proof of telepathy alludes modern scientific enquiry ?

And even if the means by which the alleged process operates is not understood , why is it that a demonstration of telepathy can not be satisfactorily made ?

Telepathy alludes modern science because of the subjective thinking process. The demonstration of telepathy will occur when mankind will be ready for it.
If an unprepared ego was to experience it, he would go totally insane.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

to seti--go home might as well call it a day---work is over....you are way too slow with your objectives--where did you say you are getting your funding?? your like the last to know let alone figure it out. stay on mainstream street, really now...nobody else is buying into your bs resaerch stunts!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join