It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Soon, I believe we will make contact with a perceived 'higher intelligence'.

I believe The Pleiadeans will soon show their TRUE faces to the world. BEWARE! They may try to deceive you, coming as angels of light, but listen to the words they speak, the message they bring.

Do not leave this planet, even if there is a meteor scheduled to impact the earth. Stay here, your SOUL was born here, never leave Mother Earth, unless you have already passed on into the spirit world. This planet is our home, and I would be wary of ANY entity suggesting we move away from it. This is THE ONLY PLACE where humans can receive spiritual evolution, this is our root system. Our family tree will soon sprout into LIFE. We will be able to manifest wonders simply by dreaming it, using our minds.

This is an exciting time for ALL of humanity. Do not let ANYONE or ANY BEING blind you from the TRUTH. We are ALL brothers and sisters, those of us born on this earth. We share the planet, and this makes us ALL Earthlings. Let Love guide you, and follow your heart, that is your higher self, the conscious that holds foresight, never lose it.

Edit: Spell check
None Shall Tread The Snake Queen!

>Nefertiti, the Seventh Sister that you slayed!

[edit on 16-8-2010 by leira7]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

leira7

What evidence of future contact with 'higher intelligence' races do you have..?

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
They are our star brothers from another star. I feel you on dont just up and leave mother Earth. But what if Earth has rullers (REPTILLIANS) that are conciously attacking our human ways (NOT SAYING THE PLEIDIANS WONT DO THE SAME not that gullable) but. Shall we invade the Genetic enemy home inner earth or let them continue controlling us or become assimulated into another race.. or WELCOM VENUS IN THIS UNIVERSE TO SETTLE ALL THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS EVERYWHERE WITH TRU LIGHT!!!
AND JUST GO HOME TO HEAVEN

The Pleideans seem cool and I am even in the PCP test here on ATS and have felt their vibes. Just need to see them for their real selves as far as asteriod impact hmm is it intentional or natural and if intentional are you saying the PLEIDIANS (BLUES) are sending it or ARCTURIANS OR OUR EARTH REPTILLIANS VIA DRACONAZ REPTILLIANS or VENUS? Me I would be interested to meet them and see their agenda.

[edit on 8/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT now??????????????whose going anywhere?? and who is coming to dinner??

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazabel51
reply to post by leira7

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT now??????????????whose going anywhere?? and who is coming to dinner??

I never felt a part of this world so I guess if they come offering an alternative you can bet I'll at least give it a go. Obviously i'd be wary but when existance here isnt exactly paradise, and is rapidly decending, maybe a change is what the cosmic doctor ordered.

Saying that, the earth has provided me for all my life (through middlemen who taint it, unfortunately) so maybe staying here to help the earth recover after the middlemen mentioned above have gone that step too far in order to maximise profits.

Decisions. What to do!

Oh wait hold on, do you have any EVIDENCE of these aliens that are coming? Damn nearly got caught out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What do you mean by our souls were born here? I thought that souls are eternal and constantly reincarnate.

I'd trust an advanced alien race over greedy humans, anyday.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Barcs]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

back on the meds freind if you didnt mention the exact aliens wich is a fictional creation and knowledge of the soul that is a matter of fact you are human sorry but thats what you are...

i have a spiritual side i beleive there is a soul i beleive there are aliens but your words are scary because you knowthere the paledians or what have you and you speak as though you create souls rather than are one yourself??

just a mortal
just human
its our burden
our struggle

unfortunantely your words are just not true theres no way you could have knowledge of this kind unless you speak to god or creator or whatever you call it and that is usually called pshcysophrenia on planet earth

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm interested in the alien thingy, but I dont understand what are you trying to say.
Sorry but I find this soul searching, light of your love, ascend to new plane etc etc is sort of delusional.

Talk like a normal person can you ?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I see a lot of people on ATS hoping some space ship will come to save them from their miserable existence on earth (no offence meant)

I would not willfully enter any such "rescue" ship for my own inscrutable reasons. I'd save a spot for someone else anyway, I doubt there would be room for everyone.

Meher Baba said earth is the only planet where anything can attain enlightenment. And that technological and intellectual superiority means nothing, and our powerful spacemen would end up reincarnating here rather than the other way around. Basically he's saying that earth is the last station in this "gross" (materialistic) plane.

[edit on 16/8/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm going to have to invoke rule 32 on this one.

Please provide us with pictures.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
After reading up on BLUEBEAM, whos to say these arent part of the holographic intervention. I am upset @ bluebeam if it is true and the only way to prevent any misunderstanding is the massive emmitence of energy from the nearest star TOTAL ENERGY SHUT DOWN WITHIN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM OR FAR ENOUGH TO REACH POWERSOURCE IF REMOTE. If there is no power then how can bluebeam operate if even receiving its powersource from the moon. SAD humanity what money has been spent on and I liked the PLEADIAN concept, but now 1 must regather to see if this is a genuine species or just fabrications for the BLUEBEAM PROJECT. SMH I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I AVOIDED BLUEBEAM KNOWLEDGE. I didnt want to release this type of energy from within LIERS!!!!!! I AM PISSED
MORE SUN

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have no PHYSICAL proof to show you. But if you meet me at The Eiffel Tower in Dreamland, I will show you everything they showed me. They want to start a race war, they want us to fall for their trap. I don't know if they really come from the pleiades or not, I just know what they are trying to do.

In these times, you have to start seeing with your soul eye. There are beings responsible for the DECEPTION and LIES that we see in this world. Humans have fallen from our Golden Ages for a reason, a reason many of us don't even want to begin to contemplate.

Fear not, there is no reason to be afraid. Find yourself. Know thyself. Know who you are, and everything will be fine. Don't fall for the holograms, and don't go to the light, let it come to you.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Fear not, there is no reason to be afraid. Find yourself. Know thyself. Know who you are, and everything will be fine. Don't fall for the holograms, and don't go to the light, let it come to you.

No fear excatly, FEARLESS IS OUR WAY. And as far as race war you mean between Earth nonhumans and outsiders? Also the LIGHT HAS EMBEDDED ITSELF DEEP WITHIN THE and hates imitators SMMFH. But I am back on track SOME ATS KNOWLEDGE DISTRACTED ME AND SOME HAS PUT ME BACK ON TRACK WONT BE DISTRACTED AGAIN, whoever side they are on. No wonder LUCIFER is the brightest light-there are other dim lights present lol THIS IS GONNA BE FUN. For the LAMB shall every drop be dripped. LET this be a promise. TOO much deception!!! NOw wonder the LAMB shall be viewed as destructive to this REALM I dont even know what to call it. I was cool and considered many fallenz may have retraced their creations and destroyed them out of fear of ALPHA. And that otherFALLENZ have remodified their creations to work and exist with HUMANITY. But now I just dont know, mabey no FALLENZ CHANGED THEIR OFFSPRINGS WAYS AND THE ONLY ASSISTANCE SHALL BE FROM THE LAMB and HEAVENS 2/3 NON FALLENZ -FORCING THIS VOID FULL OF FALLENZ OFFSPRING AND EVIL KINGDOMS THAT LOOK NICE INTO DELETION...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This could be offtopic, but came to my mind while reading your post.

The reason the shift is gradual is so that we could assimilate it into our evolution. When there is a long period when only a minority are able to perceive these new phenomena it creates discussion in the society. Gives us time to sort out how we are going to react.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Do you mean Tel'aran'rhiod?
If so please tell me how I can reach that place.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't want anyone to get deleted though. You're right, there is Waaay too much deception going on. I feel that it is hard to trust any text or history book now a days. You really do have to listen to your heart. Do what feels right, do what makes you truly happy, and you will find unconditional love, (that is, if you have a soul). I believe there are spirits out there, that just naturally feed off of the negative energy. Fear, violence, hatred, anything and everything that bodes darkness, this is their feast and you can believe that they do not want ANYTHING to change here on this planet. They want to keep us well fed, with their doctrines and toxic waste. There is a campaign put out to oppress the human race by with holding the absolute truth, and feeding us complete lies.

We are taught to be ashamed of ourselves, everything about us, our bodies, sexuality, dreams and aspirations. It is a very precise STRUCTURE, and few of us get to be at The Top. Who built the machine? The same people that run it. Who could know how to run it, unless you first built it? The same ones that set US up then, are STILL ALIVE now, pulling strings. They are The Puppet Masters, and this game they play is VERY STRATEGIC. They control the weather, the seas, the land. If we are of the Earth, what stops them from being able to control us too? They have had all of these years to observe the human race. They know ALL of the buttons to physically push, but they can NEVER touch what really counts, our souls.

And NO to avoid future questions, I HAVE NO EVIDENCE to back any of these statements up, I just have COMMON SENSE, and a mind that dreams of electric sheep.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Electric sheep?

Dude Baaaaa means No!

I think I'm done with this thread it's gone over the edge.

BTW Rule 34. No exceptions.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I think I'm done with this thread it's gone over the edge

Agreed

OP, please stop polluting the ever murky sea

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I read the whole thing. I think I understand the OP, but their little helper who like to SPEAK IN CAPS has totally thrown my off this message.

Wait...what?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I declare that I understand nothing and know nothing from the start to this post except "they are coming" and "dont be afraid" and "let the light come to you".
Being that cleared, I also suggest that written hidden codex be transmitted through U2U message to avoid third party polluting the ideas.
Whenever mass lamb need to be herded, then the codex must be well interpreted for their consumptions. Failure to perform this might resolved to soulless incarnations which is a major threat to the project altogether.

You have been informed.

new topics

top topics

join