It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates to Leave Pentagon by End of 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Gates to Leave Pentagon by End of 2011

www.googl e.com

Defense Secretary Robert Gates announced Monday he will retire by the end of 2011, Fox News confirmed.

Gates, the only Bush holdover in President Obama's Cabinet, made the announcement in an interview with Foreign Policy magazine that occurred at the Pentagon on July 12 and was published Monday.

"I think that by next year I'll be in a position where, you know, we're going to know whether the strategy is working in Afghanistan. We'll have completed the surge," Gates, 66, told the magazine.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.google.com

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 8/17/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is one of those things that makes you go "Hmm.." With all of these people dying conveniently in plane crashes (Poland President, then that Alaska senator and the Nasa guy, now this guy is leaving... Maybe they're all moving to their safe bunkers before TSHTF....I know it's reaching but in all honesty, why is everyone just up and leaving. I think it was the "Lucus at Brave new Books" youtube videos that said something like "Watch out for a lot of presidents and ceos and top leaders "disappearing" or retiring. That's when you know something big is about to happen". Well, I guess we will see...

www.googl e.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 8/17/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Rumsfeld ``retired`` when the Iraq war was blamed on him.

Gates could start a bombing campaign on Iran before his retirement... and Obama could blame all on him for failure or something.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well he was going to retire before but was asked to stay on by Obama. I think its just as he said...by next year he will be ready to retire as they will know whats going on with Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

Sensationalize much? Members of the cabinet do not have terms... Just look at the amount of resignations in the Treasury department in Obama's term.

People resign all the time. Gates in not resigning, he is retiring. He served as a Cabinet member for much longer than average.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't think him retiring by the end of 2011 is saying anything major. That's a large-window from now until December 2011. Also, as stated, he was expected to retire after the Bush administration. The man is 66 years old.

The plane crashes and other mysterious deaths on the other hand...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
To the underground bunker! Before TSHTF. Remember Deep Impact.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

He originally planned to retired when Obama was elected, but Obama asked him to stay. He told Obama that he would stay for a year, so he has already stayed longer than he had planned. It was well-known and well-documented that he was ready to retire when Bush left office. Nothing is up...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
While the departure of Gates does signal something big, in my thoughts it signals that all the planning necessary for certain operations to run until completion are underway. With AI being used to drive decisions about those operations, to me this signals that Gates has no further need to direct efforts towards that AI development and programming efforts which will allow it to assume control of all DOD war time actions using real time data sources and all the bells and whistles that would allow such technology to know and process and decide what to do faster and with more consistency than any human.

With Gate's job being over, Gates sees it as a means to get out from under Obama and with this announcement, it also works for the NWO elite because the only plan they are really following at present is the one where America gets destroyed and where the population is killed off to make control for the evil elite easier and more manageable.

Since that plan has been turned over to AI super computers, decisions are no longer 100% human generated and that is why I believe Gates is going away. He has done all a human can do and has managed the AI process up to this transition point. Upon the AI computer taking over executive tasking and orders issued to the field, Gates will no longer even be in the decision loop. Today he is acting in a manner that clearly states that his job is done and that he has no need to hang around if he cannot influence decisions after the AI super computer takes over all operational plans and actions in the field that the computer was programmed to perform.

While many see internal troubles, I see a completion of a milestone that was set many years ago. The coming world war will test the AI computer and I for one don't look forward to that testing.

Gates is only showing us that he himself does not feel the need to be around and besides, we should begin to look at who will become the next War time Secretary of Defense, chosen by the NWO elite that intend a major push in the near future towards their evolving one world government.

The soon to be new Secretary of Defense will be managing the staged war in Iran and all the other world and regional problems that will arise from that war with Iran and that is why we should begin to ask who Obama and his criminal gang will choose to replace Gates. That is what is going to prove my point about what I just posted.

Whoever they pick is a figure head that will be an insider and fully aware of the overall master plan to destroy America from within in accordance to some time line that the Obama regime is being made to adhere to. That appointee will not have the leadership or the qualifications needed to be secretary and that is going to prove my point that they don't need a thinker or a leader to replace Gates.

They only need a "token figure head" that will nod when told to do so and will not make waves for the elite as they orchestrate and manage a World War and many other secret agendas under the cover of some world war while using a super computer and AI to plan and execute those plans and operations all over the world in hopes of defeating everyone by use of AI.

While the departure of a Secretary of Defense is indeed news, just wait till we begin hearing about who is picked to replace Gates. That is when you will understand what I am trying to communicate with today's posting.

Time will show us exactly who they are going to use as a war time DOD secretary. When we find out who it will be, many will then better understand why I stated what I stated. It is all a big charade and a game that they the elite think we are not fully aware of. This Gates resignation comes at a time when NWO matters are too close to completion for me to think that the AI super computer is not actively working to achieve NWO status success.

When the new stooge takes over, we will all see that the person they select will not be qualified for the job. That will clue one of many that will have many wondering what is going on with the Obama administration. From there forward, anyone who thinks a new Sec.of Defense is going to change the Obama agenda is deluded. Whomever they choose will be a loyal servant to the NWO and of that I have no doubt . The fact that he will arrive before the start of a world war is timing that screams, "WAKE UP". They are getting ready to slaughter the golden calf and when they do, we will pay a price for it.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The guy wants to retire at age 68, and it's a conspiracy? The only amazing thing here is that he was kept on by Obama at all. Nothing is UP. This is normal.

top topics

join