It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The legend of Atlantis, dawn of the gods

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey guys this is the story of the legend of Atlantis,i think it isgreat watching and i hope you all enjoy it as much as i did!,this is a 6 part but there is a longer 37 part on you tube.ENJOY This is only 1 to 6 dawn of the gods,there is another 31 parts what are part 2, 1 to 8 secert brotherhood part 3,1 to9 prophecies of the gods,
part 4,1 to 6 return of the light masters part 5,1 to 8 the war of armageddon

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Watched this a while back.... it's interesting how early that hollow earth theory was around... Atlantis possibly still in the center of the earth?

Interesting...

Fox

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is there anywhere I can get a copy of this which is not in so many pieces?
I like to download full documentaries or films, I don't have the time to stitch them together,if you have a link to the full documentary I would really appreciate a link.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply guys
Sundawg i justgot them off you tube but imgoing to have a search now for you to see if i can get one!
Fox striker ,the same thing crossed my mind,remember the aztec golden city on a thread here? It popped into my mind straight away

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sundawg THE LEGEND OF ATLANTIS, PART 1
THERE YOU GO! Found one for part 1 Enjoy!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Thanks johnny c, I would really appreciate that. If you can't find a full copy, don't waste too much of your time, I will find it somewhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Happy to help Sun dawg,ill have a check for ya

Glad your intresested buddy

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I have alway's been fascinated by the thoughts of Atlantis, Lemuria...that type of thing. I know man has been on this rock way longer than we are being told. Just too many things that don't add up. I will try a torrent search for this documentary, if I can find one I will send you a link. Keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
All the parts are up on VEOH.COM ,I WOULD OF GOT YOU A LINK BUT MY COMPUTER WONT PLAY THAT SITE,
BUT YOU WILL GETTHEM ALL 1 TO 6 IN 40 MINUTE VERSIONS
HOPE YOU ENJOY

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
THAT WOULD BE GREAT! THANKS SUN DAWG!!
ME TOO,I WAS HOOKED STRAIGHT AWAY,JUST HAS A RING OF TRUTH TO IT IF YOU ASK ME.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here is a torrent link for anyone who may want to use a method other than youtube to get this documentary.As promised johnny, here is the link.

torrentscan.com...#!q=the legend of atlantis&e=btjunkie&mini=on

I hope this works for everyone, I am downloading it as I type, thanks again johnny c for the title of the documentary.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Could you please sum it up...what had a "ring of truth"??

Sorry, I am not going to waste my time, right now, on watching a piece of fiction, no matter how cleverly produced it might be....after reading some comments, and when "hollow Earth" was mentioned, I knew it wasn't likely to be worth the effort.

So, a summation, please....using science, and rational thinking.

Because, IF the "hollow" earth concept is being foisted off as part of this whole shebang, then it belongs in the fairy tale bin. Though, IF you can pick out a few buried morsels, perhaps you can convince others to take a second look....
~~~~~

Google is my friend.....found a REVIEW here.

Not much to go on...perhaps there are others.....

[edit on 14 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks Sun dawg, ill be downloading it myself

Glad i could help
keep up the good work pal

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
No problem,be prepared for a lot of the kooks to come after you for this one though, lot of closeminded,brainwashed followers out there that don't like to have their paridigm(sp) rattled.LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You have an opinion based on a video you decided not to watch because its against your beliefs.... you decided it is a waste of your time?

Why post on this thread.... Please stop wasting our time in regarding to your useless opinion based on no evidence presented...

Man sometimes I can't stand the trolls and or trollish comments

[edit on 8/14/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Man sometimes I can't stand the trolls.

Ahem.

I don't care to watch all three hundred parts ! (OK..exaggerration...it's what? 37?!?)

The reading on it, the summaries tell me it's a load of swill....it isn't anything new, recycled "New Age" fantasy and fiction.

I just wondered why the OP thought it had a "ring of truth"...especially as it seemed to posit a "hollow" Earth theory too? I mean, that is just never-neverland kind of woo-hoo stuff, really....

....what is important is science, when seeking to study and learn.

Entertainment for entertainment's sake is fine....but, really, this seems to be in the wrong Forum anyways. Title of Forum implies, I thought, evidence to bring up and share of person't sightings of "Aliens and UFOs", and those resources that others may have shared as well.

NOT pure speculation-based entertainment shows.....

IT also seems to be heavily weighted MORE to a "religious" notion....metaphysical, maybe...liek some aspects of $cientology.....
e

[edit on 14 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If you saw the video it mentions evidence of Extraterrestrials/Ancient Archeological evidence and also gives insight by Ex-Airforce Personal...

look... the whole point is you decided not to view the video based on your beliefs rather than to look at the evidence presented by the OP... when you do this and post on his tread.... its a lack of respect to the OP

I don't believe people are trolls all the times, but your comment is a troll comment. Period.

Fox

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There are only 8 parts, at least to the copy I found. Instead of de-bunking, why not try and open up your little mind and give it a watch eh?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is the documentary page for this video. The whole movie is in 5 dvd parts so to get the whole thing you have to find and download 5 dvd avi rips.

www.legend-of-atlantis.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well said Fox striker and Sun dawg!! I would of tought everybody on this site would of had a fair idea what the legend of Atlantis would be about considering it is in very young education as myth maybe.
Without any conspiracies i knew the guide lines of Atlantis through Greek history, Plato and all that!! and im no scholar!
WEED WACKER DONT FLAME ALL US CAUSE YOUR PH IS OFF

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join