It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Constitution for Dummies! Funny and Informative.

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I subscribe to this channel on YouTube. I named the thread after a comment from Springr1911 on YouTube. Just an introduction to those that do not understand the "Original Intent" of the Constitution.

Enjoy.




Remember how Bush stated that it is just a "damn piece of paper!"

I find it macabre how the Democrats so DERIDED Bush for the statement yet, FOLLOW in the Bush regime in the Destruction of our rights.

Does anyone understand the hypocracy, no evil that permeates our current government, be it Democrat or Republican rule.

Any observations are appreciated.

If you cannot view, I will give a breakdown of the video if someone asks politely.




posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
"The gradual and silent encroachments of those in power"-James Madison

Oh so true, lest we forget what our fouunding Fathers set out to do by starting this great Nation.

The big question is why do we allow this changing (admending) of the Constitution to take place? Because it's obsolete? How so?

All these laws that are boarderline against our Constitution and Bill of Rights are just making it easier to iliminate them altogether.

When another admendment is made upon a previous admendment, we have a tendency to forget what the original Statue was about to begin with.

James Madison's 'all to true' words...



posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Constitution appears to be a Masonic document. Look at the affiliations of those who designed and signed it.

Furthermore, it has been said that the constitution is moot as it does not apply to "we the people" as we were not 'parties' to the signing. So who does it really apply to? Perhaps the heirs of those who actually signed the document?

Is it possible that the Constitution actually undermines the Declaration of Independence?



posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The Constitution appears to be a Masonic document. Look at the affiliations of those who designed and signed it.

Furthermore, it has been said that the constitution is moot as it does not apply to "we the people" as we were not 'parties' to the signing. So who does it really apply to? Perhaps the heirs of those who actually signed the document?

Is it possible that the Constitution actually undermines the Declaration of Independence?



It sounds like you consider "The gradual and silent encroachment of those in power" to be a good thing. Sickening, really...



posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
the constitution, as it is today, stands only to suit the needs of the greedy.

From wealthy politicians who use the constitution to steal more of our money

To idiot Grizzly bears who don't understand its true meaning, and use it to persecute gay people every where by denying them the rights that are PROMISED in the document its self.

Everyone loves the constitution for the freedoms they agree with, and hates it for the freedoms they disagree with.

A bunch of damned hypocrites. The whole freaking lot of ya.



posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea
 


Well, the first laws and statute written, used the Declaration as law.

I do not see the Constitution eliminating it, only clarifying it further.

As for the Masonic component, I think that is a conspiracy of a conspiracy. Attempting to subvert the Constitution by defaming it with masonic rights.

Now, if you are talking about the Article of Confederation, that could be considered a verifiable conspiracy, maybe.

If one were to ONLY take what is written in the Constitution as law, we would not have say 95% of the statutes or color of law today.



posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by geo1066
 



Originally posted by geo1066


"The gradual and silent encroachments of those in power"-James Madison

Oh so true, lest we forget what our fouunding Fathers set out to do by starting this great Nation.

The big question is why do we allow this changing (admending) of the Constitution to take place? Because it's obsolete? How so?

All these laws that are boarderline against our Constitution and Bill of Rights are just making it easier to iliminate them altogether.

When another admendment is made upon a previous admendment, we have a tendency to forget what the original Statue was about to begin with.

James Madison's 'all to true' words...


Well, I will agree with you on the dissolution of the Constitution, but not by amendments, but by color of law and precedents in the courts.

Yes, some amendments go DIRECTLY against what were written in the Constitution. Hence, the reasoning of such things like the 21st amendment. Amendments that are DIRECTLY contrarian to the freedoms not listed in the Constitution.

Was there alcohol when the Constitution was written, of course there was.

Was there drugs when the Constitution was written, of course there was.

Just one example. Google Jefferson poppies. Eye opening.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]



posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
the constitution, as it is today, stands only to suit the needs of the greedy.

From wealthy politicians who use the constitution to steal more of our money

To idiot Grizzly bears who don't understand its true meaning, and use it to persecute gay people every where by denying them the rights that are PROMISED in the document its self.

Everyone loves the constitution for the freedoms they agree with, and hates it for the freedoms they disagree with.

A bunch of damned hypocrites. The whole freaking lot of ya.


As it stands today. What do you mean by that? The 600,00+ statutes that undermine the rule of law?

As for GREEDY politicians, I would not say that, I would say power hungry politicians. How DARE they attempt to control us for ANY purpose, even if it is for our own good?

I will agree with you on the grizzly bear comment, without the histrionics involved. I will only state that, how can the GOVERNMENT, license an activity like MARRIAGE? That in and of itself is totally CONTRARIAN to the Constitution, and should not even be discussed.

No, your final component of your comment is just another histrionics that government control has ingrained in you.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join