It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perseide time.. Best moment to move stuff up there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Got me thinking since again it's the high time for shooting star since it's the perseide and if, I had stuff to move or big thing to do that would attract sky watcher, I would do it right now.. And claim any sighting as simple shooting star.

M'I the only one seeing this a a good opportunity to do stuff up there ?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Great idea BUT....it would only work in a particular direction and VERY fast.

I'd say there's more chance of getting away with it at any other time of the year when shooting stars are more random.

Woooooosh....Ooooooooh!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Great idea BUT....it would only work in a particular direction and VERY fast.

I'd say there's more chance of getting away with it at any other time of the year when shooting stars are more random.

...and when fewer "average people" are looking so closely at the sky.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm not really following your thoughts and they seem a little vague. What type of stuff to move or big things to do? From where to where? I assume from earth to space which seems to be the wrong direction of travel. Meteors streak across the sky very quickly and usually "disappear" somewhere in the middle of the sky. I don't think it would be a wise time as more people would be looking up than usual and it's doubtful that they would exhibit similar characteristics. Of course if I took what you implied wrong my thoughts are probably wrong too.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Keep an eye on Uranus. Ya never know what you could hide there.

top topics

join