It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! New Here... Have Alot To Talk About

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
HI ,
NEW TO THE BOARD . WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ALITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. I HAVE HAD MANY STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE WITH ET'S AND KNOWING THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN. FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY "INDIGO CHILDREN" .

MY 8 YEARS OLD SON IS VERY MUCH IN TUNED WITH GOD HE SIT'S OUTSIDE AND TALKS TO GOD AND TELLS ANYONE THAT ENTERS THE ROOM WHERE HE IS AT TO PLEASE BE QUIET HE IS TALKING TO GOD. HE SEEMS TO KNOW THINGS. HE TALKS OF ANGELS AND SPIRITS (HE KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE) .
HE TALKS OF MANY DIFFERENT LIFE'S ONE IN WHICH HE WAS IN THE CIVIL WAR WHERE HIS FRIEND WAS SHOT IN FRONT OF HIM.
HE HAS EVEN TALKED OF BEING MY DECEASED SISTER'S SON. THE STRANGE THING IS THAT HE LOOKS LIKE HIM ALSO...
MY FAMILY HAS ALWAYS HAD THIS ABILITY TO SEE THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN AND THEN THERE IS THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WAS A KID.
FOR A SMALL BREIFING I HAVE HAD MANY DREAMS (I THINK THEY ARE DREAMS) ABOUT ALIENS THAT ARE VERY HANDSOME TO LOOK AT AND LATER I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE CALLED "NORDICS" . I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THEM LATER. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT MY CHILDREN AND THERE ABILITYS OR MY "NORDICS" PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
THANK YOU

[edit on 19-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Welcome. Glad you're here. I think you'll find forums for all that and curious posters eager to listen. You won't even have to YELL.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticreign813
HI ,
NEW TO THE BOARD . WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ALITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. I HAVE HAD MANY STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE WITH ET'S AND KNOWING THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN. FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY "INDIGO CHILDREN" .

MY 8 YEARS OLD SON IS VERY MUCH IN TUNED WITH GOD HE SIT'S OUTSIDE AND TALKS TO GOD AND TELLS ANYONE THAT ENTERS THE ROOM WHERE HE IS AT TO PLEASE BE QUIET HE IS TALKING TO GOD. HE SEEMS TO KNOW THINGS. HE TALKS OF ANGELS AND SPIRITS (HE KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE) .
HE TALKS OF MANY DIFFERENT LIFE'S ONE IN WHICH HE WAS IN THE CIVIL WAR WHERE HIS FRIEND WAS SHOT IN FRONT OF HIM.
HE HAS EVEN TALKED OF BEING MY DECEASED SISTER'S SON. THE STRANGE THING IS THAT HE LOOKS LIKE HIM ALSO...
MY FAMILY HAS ALWAYS HAD THIS ABILITY TO SEE THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN AND THEN THERE IS THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WAS A KID.
FOR A SMALL BREIFING I HAVE HAD MANY DREAMS (I THINK THEY ARE DREAMS) ABOUT ALIENS THAT ARE VERY HANDSOME TO LOOK AT AND LATER I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE CALLED "NORDICS" . I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THEM LATER. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT MY CHILDREN AND THERE ABILITYS OR MY "NORDICS" PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
THANK YOU

Hi! Welcome aboard...
I think it is awesome that your son is one of the Indigo children. They are going to be the last hope of our species I think. You should record him talking about his other lives, if you don't already. It would make a very interesting "scrapbook" for later on when he is grown. He's very lucky to have a mom who recognizes and accepts his spiritual connections.

I think it is so sad that most of the children who, I suspect, are Indigos, end up being put on medications, in order to mask their inherrant gifts. Parents who are not familiar with or comfortable with their kids "weird" behavior, often think something must be wrong with them, so they tell them they need to act like everyone else, and they stick them on drugs to make it so.
What we end up with is a bunch of people who've grown up relying on pills to make them feel like they are just like the rest of the sheep. They spend their entire adult life searching for their inborn connection to the "One", but never knowing that what they are trying to find, they already have, and are just suppressing.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents. I just wanted to say hello and got carried away. Happens alot.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome mysticreign813,

enjoy the site have fun
cya around if you need any help
send me a u2u

se7

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Have fun and dont beleive everything you read.

join