It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Sending Weapons to Hizbullah … And Turkey, Too

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Iran Sending Weapons to Hizbullah … And Turkey, Too

www.naharnet.com

Sources told Corriere Della Sera that Turkey will "send sophisticated weapons, rockets and guns to Syria, that will end up in Lebanon," where the Iranian Army will ensure the weapons are transferred to Hizbullah.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards "will facilitate the transition, ensure safety, watch loads on the routes, and provide support to the border," the sources said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You know what that means IF, IF this is true? NATO military hardware in the hands of Iran/Syria/Hizbullah... not to mention the reverse-engineering possibilities.

Turkey just betrayed NATO. They are officially taking arms against Israel. Turkey went rogue. Was foreseeable for some years now, but if this report is true, it's just become reality.

This is getting dangerous. A LOT. Turkey could kick Israel's butt if they wanted.

I wouldn't be surprised if another coup or even a coup attempt against Erdogan was done very soon...

www.naharnet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
What is a Hizbullah? I though the group was called Hezbollah? There are numerous of NATO weapons in the hands of country's the U.S. demonizes on the MSM. North Korea has a MD Helicopters MD 500 imported from Germany. Remember the Iran–Contra affair anyone?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Turkey just betrayed NATO. They are officially taking arms against Israel.

Thats a big statement...I didnt know Israel had declared war.....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
everybody should be against israel and the US

thats the reality

something need to be done to stop this violence

if the US wants a war, they should have one, instead of the actual one where they are happily killing civilians every single day and fighting against insurgents that dont have any type of training and are just defending their home and family

lets be real, the US doesnt want to change Iraq or Afeganistan, you CANT change a culture, they need to evolve by themselves, anyone with a working brain knows that

so, these wars are just based on profit for corporations

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

thats the reality

if the US wants a war, they should have one, instead of the actual one where they are happily killing civilians every single day and fighting against insurgents that dont have any type of training and are just defending their home and family

lets be real, the US doesnt want to change Iraq or Afeganistan, you CANT change a culture, they need to evolve by themselves, anyone with a working brain knows that

So let me this straight something needs to be done to stop the violence so you are calling for the rest of the world to go to war with America and Israel?

Are you really against violence? I dont think so just as long as it suits your needs right. You are a hypocrite or a idiot you choose, I think you are both.

You are no better then the thing you hate.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
But, once the US and Israel are destroyed, the Illuminati will be weakened, and perhaps reason can prevail. Then, the violence will most definitely be over.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yes, one day WAR may reach US shores.
Imagine a "Shock & Awe" attack on a US city..
What would US people feel?

Thats how the poor people in the countries the US attack feel.
Kill one, make 10 enemies.
Make enough enemies and they WILL group and attack.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Slowly, 1 by 1, more and more countries will side against Israel, which means they are siding against America.

It will come down to America either abandoning Israel, or fighting the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by Faiol

thats the reality

So let me this straight something needs to be done to stop the violence so you are calling for the rest of the world to go to war with America and Israel?

Are you really against violence? I dont think so just as long as it suits your needs right. You are a hypocrite or a idiot you choose, I think you are both.

You are no better then the thing you hate.

in any moment I said FIGHT, I said to be against them ...

you can do that by using the power of the INFORMATION

and in any moment I said I hated the US, I think you are just creating words out there

I am against their politics, that its not really politics, its just a bunch of people with mental diseases trying to play "the sims" with real life

[edit on 13/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Indeed.

But that wouldn't have happened if the EU would have accepted Turkey... and Israel wouldn't have trained and armed the PKK.

Now it's time for payback.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Slowly, 1 by 1, more and more countries will side against Israel, which means they are siding against America.

It will come down to America either abandoning Israel, or fighting the world.

You are dead right there 'chop.

Originally posted by Vitchillo
Turkey just betrayed NATO. They are officially taking arms against Israel. Turkey went rogue. Was foreseeable for some years now, but if this report is true, it's just become reality.

Turkey hasnt betrayed NATO....I beleive the US betrayed Nato when it didnt support Turkey when Israel attacked the flotilla boats in international waters. The marvi mamara was a turkish national ship if Im not mistaken, which constitutes an attacke against the Turkish nations....Turkey was legally within its right to launch a reprisal attack agaunst Israel for that incident and Nato would have had to support Turkey under the Nato Charter/Agreement.

Turkey didnt attack, but imagine if they did, what predicament would that have put the US in?

Do we support Nato or do we support Israel?

If they didnt support Nato, then you could have kissed Nato goodbye.

Agit8d Chops comments ring true. Cut the rabid dog loose! and let everyone else sort him out.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
How is Turkey sending arms to Lebanon or syria a betrayal of NATO?
Lst time I looked, Israel was not a member of NATO. Turkey has not murdered Israelis or attacked it, something which cannot be said of the Israelis!

It is Israel's own belligerence, aggression and policies of murder and ethnic cleansing that will be it's downfall. Hell, I am surprised they are even allowed a voice at the UN given the number of UN reolutions they blatantly ignore in their pursuit of regional dominance.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
maybe some here do not know that
Israel just upgraded Turkey's Tank Battalions

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yep good stuff , what goes around comes around .Turkey was betrayed first by NATO . NATO's charter states an attack on one is an attack on all member Nations .So where were they after the Israel flotilla ? NATO's worthless joke, get rid of it .

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That article just blew my head off!!!! I had no idea the Corrie Rachel had meant so much. But yes, Turkey is WAY unhappy, and if their was a regional power to counter Isreal, Turkey is it. Iran and turkey alone balance power nicely, without the US isreal is toast.

I wonder when the IDF is going to figure out how badly they erred in judgement on this.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Not to mention that US and Israel train and support PKK terrorists with weapons.

After all the US got what they want in Iraq. They wanted to bring 'order'...but in reality they brought chaos. They've set the population against each other.

Well done USA...

It's no secret they do the same with Turkey and Iran, hence PKK (in Turkey) and PEJAK (in Iran).

[edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Turkey could kick Israel's butt if they wanted.

Turkey has a fully trained and equipped NATO army and would be a formidable opponent to any nation or group of nations, except for those with nukes and delivery systems, that is Israel, Turkey is in Israels cream zone where all their delivery systems reach.

Israel doesn't fear war they fear having to treat equally armed Muslim nations as.. well equals.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Announced just now, this may very well force Israel's hand -

Russia says it will start up a reactor at Iran nuclear plant on Aug. 21 - Russian state media via Reuters

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Well then. For Israel, they have 8 days left for a strike.

If they don't do it... they will have to hit a full and working nuclear power plant... which would piss off a lot of people.

FINALLY WE HAVE A DATE. FINALLY.

After that, a strike on Iran will be VERY UNLIKELY.

The only thing possible after that is FULL SCALE INVASION. Which probably won't happen unless Obama turns crazy and orders a draft. Or a false-flag happens.

After August 21, chances of war with Iran will go down a lot. Good.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join