It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible WWIII??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
As this is my first post ever on any forum,please excuse if I screw it up.
Could all the events of the last few weeks be in actuality something totally different then what we are led to believe? Navy out,M3 up,Putin not at Nato meeting,U.S. pulling troops out of Korea,Russia and Chinese war games!Blah blah blah. Just speculating, but suppose the U.S. had info and knew that China was indeed going into Tiawan,and N.Korea into S.Korea. What could we do about it? We got all we can handle ground wise with our little incursion into the sandbox.As you are all aware you can't win a war without puttin boots on the ground. Neither can you totally help an ally without doing the same. So we send out the fleet to let them know that we know,and see how they react.China knowing war with the U.S. is eventually unavoidable lets fly with some sunburns at the seventh fleet as they come strolling into the South China Sea, Russia seeing their chance to finally rid themselves of their mortal enemy,(believing that nuclear war is winnable and also inevitable) decides what the heck, lets rumble. So they toss a few love nukes our way.China seeing how easy the seventh fleet was says maybe you guys ain't so tough after all and sends us some love of their own. Russia becomes numero uno,China gets the renegade province back,N.Korea gets the pennisula and we get the shaft! And maybe, just maybe, I gotta stop bebopping all over the net reading things like I just wrote.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Fun to speculate, but Russia ain't just gonna send "love nukes". When/if big ICBM's fly, it's all over.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Agreed Croker. Who would want to live after that? If it were even possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If the ICBM's start flying, I'm heading for ground zero. I'd much rather vaporize than live in the aftermath of a nuclear exchange.
joey

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i agree ill be sitting at ohare airport with a cold beer

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Scared, Yes, Will I lead the rest of my American Bretheren to an almost impossible victory, you bet your ass I will. You seem to be forgetting the foothold America has in the Asian areas of the world, the only thing we don't control is the Military and the politicians that think they control their country.

I don't want to be the nay sayer in the situation, but a world power like the good ol' US of A doesn't just throw in the towl, I think you are forgetting of how much technologically advance we are, and I know you are saying that we are not more much advanced than them, but I don't know why but I think the US Gov' doesn't tell its fellow civilians and military personal everything

In my personal oppinion, The Star Wars Program was a success, where's the proof, everywhere and nowhere.

I say that the US was smart enough to alli itself with enough countries to still do damage.

It is better to be the lackie of the devil than to be in his warpath, so to speak.

The US has positioned itself in all possible areas that are strategically convinient and well worth the price, all thou I don't think war is glamourous or should be made light of. I don't think N. Korea, China, and Russia have the capacity to keep up a war against the world. Although I do think you picked priced candidates for this war, the likelyhood of this happening is
very small, if anything does happen, N. Korea, China, and Russia will have more years of bad luck if they succeed, one a country has tasted freedom (Taiwan, S. Korea, Japan even) theres really no going back

top topics

join