It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking Warns Us, "Abandon The Earth" - But Beware of Contacting Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I have to say he sounds more delusional then sane with these kind of comments.

Rather then abandoning Earth why don't we change our destructive ways, work towards fixing the problems we have created and make a globally conscious effort to live responsibly with the planet.

I love this place, leaving it to find dead rocks out in space isn't going to make my life any better... cleaning up the house however is definitely needed.

I am sorry to say that will never happen. If it ever happened then some tyrant will be born in another country and will take over the peaceful country trying to get things done right. It happens a lot in history. It just feels like something doesn't want us to be organized and working together.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aslpride

Yes I remember that also it was in 30-40's then the US stole his work after his death. We can copy it. It consisted of a tower that went up to electrically cahrged part of the atmosphere where the aurora Boreas is viewed. Then in the blink of an eye power to the world for free. We know that it won't be allowed as I have read until every drop of oil is sold. THat is impossible, Ecologists observed that oil is created in the ground continuously and never stops. Something has got to give somewhere. Thanks for you post. Maybe we can get someone qualified to assist in this matter started on this path of redemption.

Iwannaknow2

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I have to say he sounds more delusional then sane with these kind of comments.

Rather then abandoning Earth why don't we change our destructive ways, work towards fixing the problems we have created and make a globally conscious effort to live responsibly with the planet.

Now, YOU are delusional because this won't happen, at least not "anytime soon"...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Recently, I had this thought about all the fear and terror in Fema camps'. What if they were doing all this media coverage so we wouldn't try to overcome them and take the camps for ourselves? It's always about cause and effect.
How to you feel about that notion? Do you think there is something to it?

It's more of the same that we have had to deal with in the past.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join