It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem illuminati (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I hate not being taken seriously as a conspiracy theorist it just really angers me that people cant see things from a different perspective. But i cant really blame them with **** like this going around

www.youtube.com...

This whole video just talks about Eminem being part of the illuminati and how he is now breaking away from it after years of being a pawn. The whole video takes his lyrics 100% literally and the vaguest of suggestions that might mean he is part of something bigger. This stuff shouldn't be allowed on the internet because it has no proof whatsoever and makes real theories that people have get overlooked by the majority of the population because a video like this puts them off the whole topic for life.

Im sure everyone on this site feels the same way i actually found myself cringing hearing the stuff that was suggested in this video

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This video is a weak attempt to tie Eminem to the Illuminati and it fails miserably. This is a new thing people seem to have latched onto with trying to make connections between musicians (especially rappers) and the Illuminati. It even appears that some of these musicians are trying to cash in on this Illuminati thing by including subtle references to it in their music videos. I think it's all for publicity.

I'm sure these musicians play a role in the big picture from the standpoint that they are pawns used by the PTB to dumb our younger generations down, but these artists are too busy counting their money to care what effect their music has on society. Most of them are too damn ignorant to even begin to understand the role of any Illuminati--let alone be an active member of such a group.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kiv-93

Let me be the first to acknowledge that Eminem is actually a Reptillian and you would have already known this if it werent for the shifting timelines that also moved New Zealand and Australia.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

I actually commented on that thread, I couldn't stop laughing at the amount of people who clearly failed high school geography

The video really is clutching at nothing i dont see how it got so many likes, thats the thing that annoyed me the most, that people really believe that garbage.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
i dont know why people have such a problem with the tptb using music stars

to put over there satanic agenda as kid and adults alike worship them like gods

even though they are only people

so ofcoarse they are going to be used

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Wait you actually believe all this? The video takes everything he says literally and in many of his songs he talk about killing people why doesn't the video say he is a murderer then

new topics

top topics

join