It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top secret RAF Bentwaters Investigation and Aerial Disc Beam Penetrated Nuclear Weapons at Whiteman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
For those interested in the so called RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge Rendlesham Forest UFO case and UFO’s above Nuclear Weapons facilities and a Huge V-Shaped UFO Emitted Beam On C-5 At Vandenberg AFB are here three very interesting interviews from Linda Moulton Howe.

First interview.

TOP SECRET RAF Bentwaters Investigation.

© 2010 by Linda Moulton Howe

Lt. Englund told me that one of the airmen had been taken aboard the spacecraft (in Rendlesham Forest).”

- Monroe Nevels, S/Sgt. (Ret.), 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness

For the past 30 years since December 1980, no one ever said there was a TOP SECRET investigation organized right after sunup on December 26th, by RAF Bentwaters Base Commander Col. Ted Conrad.

Now for the first time, Staff Sergeant Monroe Nevels, a photographer and Disaster Preparedness technician at RAF Bentwaters, describes what happened.

www.earthfiles333.com...

Second interview.

Aerial Disc Beam Penetrated Nuclear Weapons at Whiteman AFB.

I had climbed up on the nuclear weapons igloo looking at this bluish-red light that was coming straight down. Then the light started to do a grid pattern! And I was like, ‘This is not happening!’ Just like a grid, it went to one corner and then started going about every three inches back and forth doing a grid. And when it got to me, the light actually stopped because I put my hand into it.”

- Dale Hogan, Former USAF Airman 1st Class

In the fall of 1984 at Whiteman AFB, Missouri, a large, black, silent, aerial disc emitted a thin, reddish-blue beam that moved in a grid pattern over the igloo domes of two nuclear weapons storage facilities - and "fouled up the nuclear warheads."

www.earthfiles333.com...

Third interview.

Huge V-Shaped UFO Emitted Beam On C-5 At Vandenberg AFB

The big V-shaped craft was in its silent hover position and it turned on a beam of light ... and directed it like a laser beam onto the C-5, like it was aiming the beam right towards the cargo bay area.”

- “Steve,” former USAF Airman, Southern California

In late December 1969, a USAF security man named "Steve" and several others watched an otherworldly aerial machine emit a greenish-blue beam on a C-5 at Vandenberg AFB.

Steve has never talked to anyone about the experience until now in this exclusive Earthfiles report. Steve said the day after the encounter, he was ordered by a United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) Colonel, “You did not see anything!”

www.earthfiles333.com...

For more very interesting interviews from Linda, look if you want here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9a7e063c63a.png[/atsimg]

www.earthfiles333.com...

[edit on 8/8/10 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 8/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

To me the Rendlesham forest incident is the most compelling and well documented of the known ufo cases. Ms. Howe had recently came out with new information on the happenings on those nights and the are so astounding its hard for me to understand why the ufo community has seemingly ignored them. Thanks for starting this thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread spacevisitor, listening to the podcast right now, very interesting to get updates on this case.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.
The Rendlesham forest incident is indeed one of the most compelling and well documented ufo cases.
I suppose you both saw that there are more interesting interviews about that case in the link at the bottom of the OP.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have always been very interested in the rendlesham incident.

I am from the UK and will definately have to visit suffolk and just have a look round rendlesham myself.

I had always been puzzled though that all the different documentaries had different shapes or renderings of the triangular craft that was seen and touched by Jim Penniston.

Luckily I managed to ask him about this and he agreed that there are many reproductions that are not correct.

He also said he is working on a new book out in 2011 that will have recreations of the craft as he remembers it.

I am certain that this is probably the best and most reliable UFO case ever documented and hopefully one day we will get more information.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I couldnt agree more. If there was a proverbial "smoking gun UFO case", it would be the Rendlesham forest incident. I think its head and shoulders the most interesting UFO case to date.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

To me the Rendlesham forest incident is the most compelling and well documented of the known ufo cases. Ms. Howe had recently came out with new information on the happenings on those nights and the are so astounding its hard for me to understand why the ufo community has seemingly ignored them. Thanks for starting this thread.

MissSmartypants.....

I'm not sure I agree with your opinion that Rendlesham has been ignored.

To the contrary.....I think it's received a huge amount of coverage.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I agree Maybe Maybe Not.

Im an avid listener of Coast to Coast (I recommend this talk show if you dont already know about it!) and they cover the Rendlesham incident a lot. It seems like they have a guest come on that show and cover that event once every few months. Its one of George Noory's favorite UFO cases.

Also, its pretty much covered within any UFO discussion circle. Anyone that knows anything at all about UFOs etc, will know about the Rendlesham incident.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Spacevisitor.....

I'll have a listen, but.....

Howe really does publicise some flaky stuff.

Regarding Rendlesham, I'll be very interested to hear validation of the claim "men were taken into" the "craft".

Did you see the Rendlesham part of the documentary "I Know What I Saw"? Fox covered Rendlesham beautifully in that documentary.

Thanks for the interesting thread!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

CheapShotArtist.....

Yes....."Coast To Coast".....

Well, I got a little tired of C2C in the end because at times, there seemed to be little discernment regarding what was presented.

I guess I'd probably find it entertaining if I listened to it again, but between family, work, gym, ATS, etc... I don't have a great deal of time to do that. I guess the time difference might also be a problem.....I'm in Oz!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Ms. Howe had recently came out with new information on the happenings on those nights and the are so astounding its hard for me to understand why the ufo community has seemingly ignored them.

I think the reason the new claims are being ignored is right there in your statement - Linda Moulton Howe.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Howe really does publicise some flaky stuff.
Regarding Rendlesham, I'll be very interested to hear validation of the claim "men were taken into" the "craft".

Hi Maybe...maybe not, thanks for your reply.
Regarding validation of the claim "men were taken into" the "craft" I have a very informative article of Linda about this case wherein is included some parts of the hypnosis sessions of John Burroughs in 1988 and again in 2008 and Jim Penniston in 1994.

I cannot give you a link because you must be a subscriber.
If you want to read it despite you find that she publicise some flaky stuff, let me know.

I must say that I find them very interesting and it gives me the strong impression that it really could validate the claim that "men were taken into" the "craft".

If that in reality did happen is impossible to say of course.

There is however also spoken of missing time, which also points at a possible abduction.

Jim Penniston remembers approaching the lights, seeing a solid black, glassy, triangle- shaped craft on the forest floor resting on tripod legs. He photographed the craft, he drew sketches of it in his notebook and copied the odd symbols scratched into the black, glassy surface. He walked off the size at 9 feet by 6.5 feet. But John Burroughs, who was there with Penniston, does not remember any of that.

Later, Jim Penniston realized that his notebook's time line had 45 minutes of missing time. Further, Airman Richard Bertolino on Bunker Hill was listening to Sgt. Penniston's radio transmissions until Security Control called for radio silence about an hour after Sgt. Penniston and the other men went into the forest. John Burroughs recently talked with Lt. Fred Buran who said radio silence was requested because Security Control lost all radio contact with Sgt. Penniston for about 45 minutes.

It’s all no doubt very interesting.

Here is in my opinion a very important statement of Colonel Halt.

Colonel Halt wishes to make the following statement,

“I wish to make it perfectly clear that the UFOs I saw were structured machines moving under intelligent control and operating beyond the realm of anything I have ever seen before or since.

I believe the objects that I saw at close quarter were extraterrestrial in origin and that the security services of both the United States and England were and have been complicit in trying to subvert the significance of what occurred at Rendlesham by use of well practiced methods of disinformation.

www.timothygood.co.uk...

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Did you see the Rendlesham part of the documentary "I Know What I Saw"? Fox covered Rendlesham beautifully in that documentary.

Thanks for reminding me of that one, I check it out and will go see it.

[edit on 9/8/10 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 9/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Funny I was just listening to The Paracast interview of Burroughs this morning on the drive in to work. Very interesting indeed, and Burroughs was talking about how he wished he could find evidence or corroboration of his abduction which has come out in hypnosis. Regardless of what you think of the validity of regression hypnosis, the tapes of his which L.Howe presented this year at the X-Con (I think, or some such event) are frightening to say the least...

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Funny I was just listening to The Paracast interview of Burroughs this morning on the drive in to work. Very interesting indeed, and Burroughs was talking about how he wished he could find evidence or corroboration of his abduction which has come out in hypnosis. Regardless of what you think of the validity of regression hypnosis, the tapes of his which L.Howe presented this year at the X-Con (I think, or some such event) are frightening to say the least...

Hi Toxicsurf, thanks for your interesting reply, looking at that is indeed as you said pretty frightening.

top topics

join