It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico : The American/Mexican Border, Why Your Rights Are Gone, Because of Arizona...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
People love to complain, whine, and bitch about a problem.

But rarely do they ever get off their collective duffs to do anything.

Oh sure, they will fight for their rights, if they feel threatened.

Microchip in Mexico Law Enforcement

However, they usually yell, scream, and rant wildly while saber-rattling.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6069b530fc32.jpg[/atsimg]

With their rights in one hand and their gun's in their other.

We have all heard it before, many a time, and I assure you I've said it too.

And it goes faster and faster the more people talk of violent actions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/556b54d98101.gif[/atsimg]

I've heard it all.

I have my rights to do this...

That's not what the Constitution says, I'm allowed my gun, it's a Constutional Right...

They will take my gun out of my cold, dead hand, bullets first...

Hell, even the former, and now deceased spokesman for the N.R.A. said it.

Charlton Heston; From My Cold Dead Hands. Long Version

And so does Alex Jones does he not?

Alex Jones Thinks "Swine Flu" Is Mass Conditioning For F.E.M.A. Camps and the United Nations?

The problem comes not though from the Federal Government taking your rights away.

It comes quite simply from you giving them away through ignorances and denial.

Yes, yes, this is your fault, as much as it is mine, I assure you I take full responsibilty.

This nonsense at the Arizona Border with Mexico is not about simple legislation.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Real ID Act : Driver's License Implications

The REAL ID Act's implications for driver's licenses and ID cards is detailed in Title II of the Act.

Title II of REAL ID — “Improved Security for Driver’s License and Personal Identification Cards” — repeals the driver's licenses provisions of the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act, also known as the "9/11 Commission Implementation Act of 2004", that was enacted in December 2004. Section 7212 of that law established a cooperative state-federal process, via a negotiated rule-making procedure, to create federal standards for driver’s licenses.

Instead, the Real ID Act directly imposes specific federal driver’s license standards.

Go a little further down and you read all of the connections.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Real ID Act : Driver's License Implications

The REAL ID Act Driver's License Summary details the following provisions of the Act's driver's license title:

Authority
Data Retention and Storage
DL/ID Document Standards
Grants to States
Immigration Requirements
Linking of Databases
Minimum DL/ID Issuance Standards
Minimum Standards for Federal Use
Repeal of 9/11 Commission Implementation Act DL/ID Provisions
Security and Fraud Prevention Standards
Verification of Documents

Neither is it about something so simple as Illegal Immigrants and Coyote's.

Quote from : Wikipedia : People Smuggling : Coyotes

"Coyotes" are the name for smugglers who facilitate the migration of Mexicans across the US border.

Once dominated by local Coyotes charging relatively small sums, the business landscape has changed as larger, well-organized syndicates have entered the smuggling industry in Mexico.

Over the years, Coyotes have become more sophisticated in their operations, as technological advances have allowed them to streamline and add further complexity to their business.

Nor is it about something so inhuman as Human Trafficking.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Human Trafficking : Trafficking Protocol

The recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation.

Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs.

The consent of a victim of trafficking in persons to the intended exploitation set forth [above] shall be irrelevant where any of the means set forth [above] have been used.

Yes, I assure you, it has all of those points within it, buried amongst other detritus.

Heaps of legalese documents, mixed with scared letters, demanding action.

It is, of course, about manufactured consent, malfeasance of job performance.

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 1 of 9

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 2 of 9

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 3 of 9

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 4 of 9

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 5 of 9

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 6 of 9

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 7 of 9

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 8 of 9

Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent 9 of 9

The question is whether you are a part of the solution or a part of the problem.

Are you the stupid majorty?

Or are you someone who loves your country but knows nothing about how to stop this monstrosity, this malevolent shift of information exchange, where you will be just a number?

Homeland Security Checkpoint: Video Blog

I do not usually use blogs, nor threads began upon blogs, but this is relevant.

The question is what you're going to do about it now because guns will not solve this problem.

It is after all your fault.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
S and F for you my friend. Thank you for telling me about this thread.

This is how we will go about our daily lives.

Baaaaaa

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

No problem.

While I certainly agree, that society goes about like blind sheep, you and I do not.

This is why the manufacture consent works so well.

Because mass of society is politically ignorant.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The question is whether you are a part of the solution or a part of the problem.

Are you the stupid majorty?

No.

Or are you someone who loves your country but knows nothing about how to stop this monstrosity, this malevolent shift of information exchange, where you will be just a number?

Yes.

The question is what you're going to do about it now because guns will not solve this problem.

It is after all your fault.

I've no idea how to solve the problem, sadly. It seems to me that the changes (the noose?) tighten so slowly as to give time for the people to become accustomed to it, before it tightens a bit more. My fear is that it will continue, I see no reason to believe that it will not. The people are apathetic and the govt. will take advantage of that. Of course, who would not?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fresh Air

Thank you for posting that.

It is sad to hear people know nothing about how to make the change.

While that is certainly no reflection upon you, as society goes, it hurts society.

As a whole.

The noose is always tightening and as we struggle it only gets tighter.

This is why I said what I said about not talking about using guns or talking of violence.

That sort of talk only tightens the noose on the ignorant by the arrogant.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thank you for your direct response. I'm interested, you seem to hint that you do have an answer. If so, what might that be? (ETA) Aside from continuing to help educate and promote awareness, that is.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Fresh Air]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Any chance you could give a summary of your recent thread. Looks interesting as usual but my volume on my computer doesn't work. As a result I am only getting part of the message.

Thanks

If not possible, I understand.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fresh Air

Thank you for your direct response. I'm interested, you seem to hint that you do have an answer. If so, what might that be? (ETA) Aside from continuing to help educate and promote awareness, that is.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Fresh Air]

That is a complex answer in itself because it involved actually being involved.

Engaged.

Not in anything illegal or violent either.

Get involved with your local community.

Write well thought out letters to all levels of Government, no threats.

Start demanding more national attention on on the finite details.

Forming a non-profit towards education would be a great start.

If people are unaware of how politics works how can they engage?

reply to post by jam321

No problem.

The basic summary is that America, the citizens, are at fault for the upcoming micro-chipping of citizens, due to ignorance of politics.

The Border is an issue, that people want an easy resolution to.

The use of smoke and shadows between using Immigration against nationalism, separating us from our own selves, meaning we are seeing divide and conquer against us.

The bio-chip, Verichip, Digital Angel, and Destron Fearing is happening just across the border, in Mexico, and Arizona is the distraction.

A perfect example is the M.I.A.C. Report, and the ignorance it tried to do.

Quote from : Wikipedia Missouri Information Analysis Center

The Missouri Information Analysis Center, or MIAC is a "fusion center," combining resources from the federal Department of Homeland Security and other agencies, in particular local agencies.

It collects intelligence from both the local agencies and the Department of Homeland Security and uses these combined sources to analyze threats and better combat terrorism and other criminal activity.

The center opened in 2005 and is located in Jefferson City, Missouri.

This was seriously towards stopping not only militia's from doing the right thing.

It was directed towards making militia's into terrorist organizations by Government.

You can read more about it on the M.I.A.C. Report PDF.

And no, I am not a member of a militia, I am simply an informed American.

Sorry if your volume does not allow you to listen to videos.

Not sure if you're a reader, or your thoughts on Glenn Beck, but I recommend his book.

The Overton Window

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a12d12443380.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

A plan to destroy America, a hundred years in the making, is about to be unleashed . . . can it be stopped?

There is a powerful technique called the Overton Window that can shape our lives, our laws, and our future.

It works by manipulating public perception so that ideas previously thought of as radical begin to seem acceptable over time.

I am not a die-hard Glenn Beck fan though.

He's a windbag.

But the over all premise of his book is pretty good.

I borrowed the book from someone.

And the Overton Window is a real concept.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Overton Window

The Overton window, in political theory, describes a "window" in the range of public reactions to ideas in public discourse, in a spectrum of all possible options on a particular issue.

It is named after its originator, Joseph P. Overton, former vice president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy.

Glad to break it down a bit more for you.

The concept of the Overton Window is from a much older concept.

It comes from the Hegelian Dialectic and abstract, negative, concrete.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Hegelian Dialectic

Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a three-fold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.

On the other hand, Hegel did use a three-valued logical model that is very similar to the antithesis model, but Hegel's most usual terms were: Abstract-Negative-Concrete.

In much, much simpler terms, synthetic terror, based upon Xenophobia.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Xenophobia

Xenophobia is the uncontrollable fear of foreigners.

It comes from the Greek words ξένος (xenos), meaning "stranger," "foreigner" and φόβος (phobos), meaning "fear."

Xenophobia can manifest itself in many ways involving the relations and perceptions of an ingroup towards an outgroup, including a fear of losing identity, suspicion of its activities, aggression, and desire to eliminate its presence to secure a presumed purity.

Xenophobia can also be exhibited in the form of an "uncritical exaltation of another culture" in which a culture is ascribed "an unreal, stereotyped and exotic quality".

Hence the usage of the name Illegal Aliens.

If they are "alien" to you you fear them.

Classic xenophobic reactionary ignorance's.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I have personally read the MIAC report before. Very interesting how they perceived militia.

The use of smoke and shadows between using Immigration against nationalism, separating us from our own selves, meaning we are seeing divide and conquer against us.

Yes, it is divide and conquer. But immigration has always been the divide and conquer tool. I have been following this Arizona/ Mexico issue and have notice that there is a whole lot of cooperation between Mexico and the US government.

What you have here just adds more to the story. One major change I see is that Mexico is transitioning to a US stlyle legal system.

It is part of $7 million the United States Agency for International Development, a branch of the State Department, has provided in the past year to support the change in Mexico’s court system.

www.nytimes.com...

In addition, a good portion of what the US is sending to Mexico under the Merida Initiative is possibly going to US companies.

US security firms vie for Mexico drug war contracts

www.alertnet.org...

Sorry hit reply.

Point I am trying to make is that many are ticked off at the government for doing nothing about Mexico. Many are voicing violence or threats. This is not good especially when research shows that both countries are cooperating more than ever.

Are they really cooperating only over the war on drugs or is there something bigger on the horizon?

Seems to me you may be on to something.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by jam321]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yes, when militia's are supposed to be Government sanctioned organizations, originally.

You cannot start a "militia" without a permit, agreements, and fees.

Paid directly to Government.

And the M.I.A.C. Report was quite interesting indeed.

Of course, divide and conquer is used, and immigration is a political weapon.

Just like the Space Shuttle and N.A.S.A.

It guarantees a few things.

1) Jobs.

2) Political power.

3) Controversy.

4) Funding.

5) Dependency.

Cooperation?

Mexico owes us trillions.

Try a franchise.

America has become nothing but McDemocracy since the 1950's.

McDemocracy : Would You Like Fries With Your Freedom, Sir?

And it is of course all a part of the larger picture.

The Central Intelligence Agency has a large hand in all of this as well.

Through the United Nations and by collapsing Mexico to begin with.

The Underground Empire: Where Crime and Governments Embrace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38066e743191.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : The Underground Empire - Where Crime and Governments Embrace : Excerpt

[Page 3:] The inhabitants of the earth spend more money on illegal drugs than they spend on food.

More than they spend on housing, clothes, education, medical care, or any other product or service.

The international narcotics industry is the largest growth industry in the world.

The above book is iron-clad evidence of complicity of our Government.

An organization once called Centac, short for Central Tactical Unit existed.

And the website below shows some of the names from this book.

A Tangled Web: A History of CIA Complicity in Drug International Trafficking

The C.I.A., D.E.A., and F.B.I. all had hands in hamstringing Centac.

The reason?

Territorial tyranny over funding.

Because Centac was actually shutting down drug empires.

If we were truly "at war" against drugs would we not go after the sources?

Well, there's the Golden Triangle, in Southeast Asia.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Golden Triangle (Southeast Asia)

The Golden Triangle is one of Asia's two main illicit opium-producing areas.

It is an area of around 367,000 miles2 (950,000 km2) that overlaps the mountains of four countries of Southeast Asia: Myanmar (Burma), Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand.

There is as well the Golden Crescent in the Middle East.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Golden Crescent

The Golden Crescent is the name given to one of Asia's two principal areas of illicit opium production, located at the crossroads of Central, South, and Western Asia.

This space overlaps three nations, Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan, whose mountainous peripheries define the crescent, though only Afghanistan and Pakistan produce opium, with Iran being a consumer and trans-shipment route for the smuggled opiates.

Not to mention Columbia and there nonsense.

And Mexico is the prime smuggling location to get drugs into America.

Hence the now militarized zone down there.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The bio-chip, Verichip, Digital Angel, and Destron Fearing is happening just across the border, in Mexico, and Arizona is the distraction.

Just wanted to touch up on the microchipping.

Verichip is now known as PositiveID.

Verichip basically went downhill when lab reports made a possible link between RFID transponders and cancer in lab rats. Furthermore, people were against the idea of the chips because they could lead to surveillance of ones everyday activities. The company also had a setback when many states began to pass laws prohibiting companies and government from making chip implants mandatory.

Microchips update

www.positiveidcorp.com...

PositiveID has shifted their focus to medical use of microchips.

IMO, ultimately there will be no need in the future to implant devices to track humans or collect data. It could be as simple as a tattoo. However, there is no doubt that the device will have to be a popular gadget or people will have to be scared into getting it.

Invisible RFID Ink Safe For Cattle And People, Company Says

www.informationweek.com...

There are many conferences over the future of RFID and I would really love to find out which ones our government is involved in. I found this one conference where J. Anthony Ogden, Inspector General, United States Gov. Printing Office is involved as well as other Americans. You know what happens once politicians get involved.

IDworldonline

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Thank you for doing some research.

I think of the name Verichip and changing it like I do Blackwater.

Yes, they might have changed the name, but ultimately the company is the same.

When I refer to Blackwater, now known as Xe, I always reference Blackwater/Xe.

Maybe I should consider doing Verichip/PositiveID?

But then again, Verichip is a sister corporation to Digital Angel, so a three-way tie?

Verichip/Digital Angel/PositiveID?

Both Verichip and Digital Angel are one company, selling their product two different ways.

They have the same exact corporate address.

Quote from : Positive ID Corporate Website : Contact Us

PositiveID Corporation Headquarters
1690 South Congress Avenue
Suite 200
Delray Beach, Florida 33445
Ph: 561-805-8000
Fax: 561-805-8001

I own stock in both corporations.

I had quite a lot of shares and made some money.

And sold it off only have decimal shares now.

Please do not place any credibility in the denial of usage based upon their stating these devices will not be used, there are many different arguments about that.

Cancer is a minor problem to this corporation.

And surveillance through passive monitoring is their primary use.

Passive.

They do not get activated unless you pass one of the readers.

Hence why the legal argument against them being monitoring devices is failing.

A tattoo?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3b5f0166f18.jpg[/atsimg]

You mean like the one from the Auschwitz survivors above?

I respect your opinion that it is not needed.

However, the Federal Government will wholeheartedly disagree, with both of us.

When you get a chance, watch the video in the original post again, please.

That is from a few years ago in Mexico.

This is not just a United States effort through these corporations.

It is an international directive crossing national boundaries.

If you like doing research I will supply you with a few of my threads on R.F.I.D.

The World-Wide Web of Surveillance of Your Online/Offline Activities

To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics

Is Your Government Stalking You? Stalk Them Back Via Verichip Purchasing...

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

No Place To Hide : Face Recognition, Information Data-Mining, and Loss of Anonymity

Just a few mind you.

I have been digging deeply into the wherewithal of what this means.

This rabbit holes goes a lot deeper because it involves Black Box Operations.

Information so secret yet easily seen as it is hidden in plain sight.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think it's too late to do anything about it where you'd end up with a reversal of things. The only thing someone could do is revolt, but the government infiltrates groups and breaks them up before they can do anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
I think it's too late to do anything about it where you'd end up with a reversal of things. The only thing someone could do is revolt, but the government infiltrates groups and breaks them up before they can do anything.

Okay, there is the case in point, of exactly why it will work.

Those making this happen being the international banking industry count on apathy.

As well they count on violent responses as as posited by the M.I.A.C. Report.

Which is why I have never joined a militia.

Government, both Federal and International, meaning the United Nations counts on resistance, as a matter of fact, they are banking on violent reactionary ignorance, pun intended.

Literally.

This is exactly why it happens as each incident pushes us closer to this nonsense.

And this is why for the vast majority of cataclysmic events they are only hurting our freedoms, not because of some ignorant stance about Law and Government.

But because it gives those pulling the puppet strings leverage.

People like Timothy McVeigh though were merely pawns assisting through ignorance.

Arlington Road Trailer

As a Hollywood example the movie Arlington Road is the perfect scenario.

Deniability through outsourced means by pushing a mentally unstable individual to act.

Personally, while I detest the actions that McVeigh was part and parcel of, he just was not intelligent enough to pull off the event of the Oklahoma City Bombing by himself, he had assistance, and it was covert assistance through those pushing an agenda towards creating the "homegrown terrorist" moniker.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

One more nail in the coffin of American freedoms through legislation of ignorance.

And a coup against the resistance of the collapse of America as a nation.

This not just about our nation but about eliminating all nations boundaries.

If you read the M.I.A.C. Report it attacked directly anyone who was anti or against the coming North American Union, something that is happening.

Quote from : Wikipedia : North American Union

The North American Union (NAU) is a theoretical economic union, in some instances also a political union, of Canada, Mexico, and the United States.

It is loosely based on the European Union, occasionally including a common currency called the Amero or the North American Dollar.

It is no mere theory however because it is literally happening as we speak.

And this is why the economy is collapsing before our very eyes.

Once America, Mexico, and Canada move towards the Amero we are one step closer to the R.F.I.D. bio-chip, leading towards a cashless society.

The Father of the Amero: Herbert Grubel (Part 1 of 2)

The Father of the Amero: Herbert Grubel (Part 2 of 2)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Who benefits from all this?
Are they collecting money for the sake of collecting or what?
When we are all chipped, then what?
What is their real purpose?
What are they really looking for?
Obviously they are not looking for big time criminals.
If the government really wanted to end the big time mobs of crime syndicates, they would have done so a long time ago.
They Know who they all are.
How hard is it to go out and kill them all?
They don't kill any of them.
THey look for little things like tax evasion and having a big court trial to maybe put one of them in jail. More play to the Grandstand.
If they can have a war and kill millions of people surely they can kill a few thousand or even millions of these criminals.
The little guys that they catch are just to impress the masses that they really are doing somthing about the problems. The few see this as a farce.

Control?
What exactly do they want to control?
Why isn't it enough that the majority of the masses are law abiding citizens who just want to get on with a peaceful life?
What exactly do they get out of regulating every aspect of our private lives?

Certainly population reduction would make their goals easier wouldn't it?
And this would cause less demand for those drugs legal & illegal,
and fewer suppliers and dealers...and less money for them to collect....
hmmmm, will the situation become "too many chiefs and not enough indians"?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

International Government.

That is who benefits from all of this plus the international banking industry.

No, they are merely making money, hand over fist.

When we are all chipped then they can track our movements worldwide.

An on-going and constant Census going at all times.

No, they not looking for criminals, they are looking to be able to prevent crime.

By knowing our locations constantly they can know withing seconds our location.

And track our whereabouts immediately.

Imagine if you will a crime happens and immediate response not only catches the criminal, but electronically they have a digital papertrail of your advance towards the actual crime, expenses, and date with time stamps.

It will all flow through the National Transportation Safety Board too.

Quote from : Wikipedia : National Transportation Safety Board

The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is an independent U.S. Government investigative agency responsible for civil transportation accident investigation.

In this role, the NTSB investigates and reports on aviation accidents and incidents, certain types of highway crashes, ship and marine accidents, pipeline incidents and railroad accidents.

When requested, the NTSB will assist the military with accident investigation.

Remember OnStar, Sirus Radio, and XM-Radio?

All satellite driven tracking programs.

And all vehicles will eventually be Congressionally mandated to have at least OnStar.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Another reason to appreciate the oldies. You can work on them yourself, can find parts at the local junkyard cheap, and no tracking devices. Plus some of them are pretty darn cool. Lol.

Seriously though, I've been noticing this trend too and will not surprise me if it is mandated to better "protect the people" because really, we can't do it ourselves, right? (sarcasm) That's their way in, the way to continue to monitor the people. Under the guise of safety.

Remember OnStar, Sirus Radio, and XM-Radio?

All satellite driven tracking programs.

And all vehicles will eventually be Congressionally mandated to have at least OnStar.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Fresh Air]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Doesn’t the International Banking Industry have enough money? After all, if they want more they can just print some more.
So what benefits are they getting?
I’m sure it isn’t money.

Why do they want to track our movements?
It seems that they are putting in a lot of time, energy and money to track millions of honest people in hopes of catching one miscreant.

These Criminals are looking to prevent Crime?
So if a crime is taking place, how do they know who is doing it?
They know where I am, but how do they know who among thousands is committing or has committed the crime?

There are a lot of variables here and the biggest criminals will find a way to do their thing and make it look legit, just as they do now. They infiltrate and take over governments as they always have.

I think there is more to this than what it appears to be.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fresh Air

Agreed.

The old classic cars are the best.

Especially before all the electronic crap in them.

But even those will not be spared.

In the grand scheme of things, please note my sarcasm, those vehicles will no be seen as "safe" for the entire populace, due to "Global Warming".

To sell this con job they have to sell that the Government cares about the environment.

To do this they are manipulating the populace into false data being real.

Hence you get crap like Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth.

They are counting on the populace as well to fall into line through groupthink.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Groupthink

Groupthink is a type of thought within a deeply cohesive in-group whose members try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas.

It is a second potential negative consequence of group cohesion.

The real "Inconvenient Truth" is politicians will lie about everything.

Just to sell something.

The Report from Iron Mountain : Truth, Cover-Up, Or Manipulation of the Masses?

The permise of The Report from Iron Mountain is very real.

In order for politicians to sell certain things they count on an ignorant populace.

Those within Washington D.C. are counting on scotoma too.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Scotoma

A scotoma (Greek for darkness; plural: "scotomas" or "scotomata") is an area of partial alteration in one's field of vision consisting in a partially diminished or entirely degenerated visual acuity which is surrounded by a field of normal - or relatively well-preserved - vision.

The term scotoma is also used metaphorically in psychology to refer to an individual's inability to perceive personality traits in themselves that are obvious to others.

The metaphorical use in psychology is the important part.

It focuses, pun intended, on people seeing what they want to see.

So as to not fall into looking stupid in front of their peers.

reply to post by OhZone

Dear Lord no.

The International Banking Industry will not be happy until they have it all.

And printing more money merely lowers the value of what money we do have.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

And to answer your question about their desire for tracking us?

Simple.

They believe they own us like pets.

Why else would they have to go to such lengths to manipulate us into accepting this nonsense, through lies, cover stories, acting like training a pet?

It is not to catch one miscreant it is to call all miscreants.

To be able to label someone as a miscreant and take away the fuss.

Imagine you have this bio-chip and you were in the proximity of the crime.

Well, if they have 20 people in the same proxitmity, they can narrow the suspect list.

They can suspend all 20 people's right to spending, their right to work, their right to even be a citizen, until the investigation is over with.

It will not take long of course because of proximity and people's willingness to comply, mixed with the threat of not having their bio-chip reactivated.

As 19 other people comply and point their fingers at you eventually.

It all depends on how large the crime is as well.

top topics

join