It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oil well is not really capped?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This video shows... well you will see. what do you think?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by sabbathcrazy]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

which is from:
jailthebanksters.blogspot.com...

here is some more evidence I think
not lookin good...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Equally important to know is whether there are other leaks. Simon talked of a major leak some miles away. I wonder where he is. Not on Bloomberg, nor on any alternative site. I also wonder what has happened to Hoagland and his informers.

For the world at large, the leak has stopped. Only clean up remains.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If you are suggesting that the well that blew has not been capped at all then I think the world would know about that.

Oil would still be gushing and there is no way they could hide that.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

*freak Waves to Puterman*

They may have partially capped the leaking head...
but I seem to remember the leaker was canted right over and this one looks like it never did have the damage the original did.

They have created a situation where the only thing for sure is obfuscation.
That alone is suspicious.

PS
I just heard on the radio that BP plans to bottom kill the well now they have top killed the well, and that they plan to drill in the area in the future

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How would U you know if its capped if we are not allowed to fly over the site? The people that are there are at sea. What ever the reason maybe those people are not talking.
This video brakes it down.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thanks for the post, but you should change the title to "capped" not "caped". Superman and Batman are caped, but not oil wells

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Thanks for the post, but you should change the title to "capped" not "caped". Superman and Batman are caped, but not oil wells

Well said !!
This place is going downhill fast.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax
Well said !!

Thank You, but I don't believe ATS is going downhill, contrary I feel it's going uphill. Members are so keen to post their info, they overlook spelling errors. It's only human of them. I was merely pointing it out. Hey OP, I hope you didn't feel offended? We all make typing mistakes...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have to admit I am confused about what is capped, not capped - leaking, not leaking but I certainly understand how arrogant they are to say they may drill in the same location again. They have no conscious whatsoever - people died there, this is the location of a environmental disaster - what is wrong with these people? Heartbreaking!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well said !!

Thank You, but I don't believe ATS is going downhill, contrary I feel it's going uphill. Members are so keen to post their info, they overlook spelling errors. It's only human of them. I was merely pointing it out. Hey OP, I hope you didn't feel offended? We all make typing mistakes...

They also seem to overlook anything other than sensationalistic unsubstantiated BS as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
TortoiseKweek Thanks for the de fence. I might not know much about the English language but I can research. As for UKmadmax i do not under stand why you would think this is BS. BP clearly tells us where the second well is on those papers. The bots recording the well head show the exact same concordance of the second well head that was capped in 2009. Its something to question.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well said !!

They also seem to overlook anything other than sensationalistic unsubstantiated BS as well.

it would certainly be nice if the topic was discussed, instead of this childhood banter..

on topic: How can anyone of us be sure about what we are seeing through what a company allows us to see. Mix that with government red tape and bs, Im sure about anything anymore through media. Im not at the well site.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Le Colonel wear you by the word trade center when it fell?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I have to admit I am confused about what is capped, not capped - leaking, not leaking but I certainly understand how arrogant they are to say they may drill in the same location again. They have no conscious whatsoever - people died there, this is the location of a environmental disaster - what is wrong with these people? Heartbreaking!

Are you kidding me? I'm not defending them, but they could stand to make BILLIONS. Most people i know would run over their grandma for that kinda cash flow.

Dont front.

We could all stand to have a better perspective on events like these when we understand motivation, instead of merely condemning.

Like i said, i'm not defending ;them', so please save the pixels if you intend to attack. I'm just pointing out a fact of how our world works.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
IMO we have been getting just enough truth to really screw up the facts.
That is the only way to sell a lie to everyone convince the mainstream and confuse the curious.
I can say I have read about 75-80% of the threads since this began and it is VERY odd the dichotomy between perceiving this as a disaster and no big deal that pervades most of them.
N.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekersc

Equally important to know is whether there are other leaks. Simon talked of a major leak some miles away. I wonder where he is. Not on Bloomberg, nor on any alternative site. I also wonder what has happened to Hoagland and his informers.

For the world at large, the leak has stopped. Only clean up remains.

There are elected representatives for the people affected by the mess. They too are silent, no media play, nothing being presented, especially odd when taken in proportion to the scale of the spill and the numbers affected. Did they take money, or succumb to threats? Isn't the missing oil really at the cold bottom of the sea floor? This strikes me as being very low on the foodchain...algae, plankton, the very water they breathe and the floor itself, smothering life. That floor is more important than our beaches, I'd say, because we derive our food, oxygen, from the sea, in large part. The oxygen is related to the exchange of life. Just imagine this in your living space...they hid it.

Where are the elected representatives?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.of norml
IMO we have been getting just enough truth to really screw up the facts.
That is the only way to sell a lie to everyone convince the mainstream and confuse the curious.
I can say I have read about 75-80% of the threads since this began and it is VERY odd the dichotomy between perceiving this as a disaster and no big deal that pervades most of them.
N.

I think that is a spot-on observation. My own opinion is that those on either 'extreme' (the ELE ZOMG!ers and the two or three who say 'there is no oil spill') both serve to muddy the waters for those who come here to seek out and compare and contrast information.

As is the case in just about any topic.

What I find different about this specific topic, compared to other subject in ATS, is the amount of people who attack anyone who asks questions and doesnt toe what I personally perceive to be the ZOMG!er line that includes false predictions of evacuations, sea floor collapse, methane explosions, and the like.

In my experience, ATS generally has a larger percentage of posters who appear to have a more open-minded approach to the subject, instead of pre-determined ideas they seek to protect from healthy debate. This sub-forum, perhaps because it is so new, perhaps because the info is, as you say, minimal and conflicting, seems to not have achieved that level of maturity yet.

but hopefully with time we can discuss this with less hand-wringing, emotion, and hyperbole, and finally get down to brass tacks.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Very well pt Justa

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
This video shows... well you will see. what do you think?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by sabbathcrazy]

It's unfortunate that there are so many people here (ATS) that are not taking this seriously.

BP drilled two wells in the Mississippi Canyon Block 252.
Here are the Lamber coordinates:

Well A: X-1202803.88
Y- 10431617.00
(this was drilled [too fast] in 2009, capped & abandoned)

Well B: X-1202581.28
Y-10431685.95 (this is the one that exploded)

The coordinates on the video that shows the capped well AFTER Tropical Storm Bonnie, match up with Well A.

I don't know how many miles Well A is from Well B.

Simmons died in his hot tub.

SeaWind

top topics

<<   2 >>

join