It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans and Democrats: the differences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Entire copy-and-paste removed and replaced with link to the source.

americanandproud.net...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
LOL... Nice post!

But so damned true!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Thanks, and you're welcome

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one.

Until he wants to go to a town hall meeting.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.

but he will still continue sucking blood.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

Or else he is completely ostracized from the homophobic republican party. So he is forced to quietly lead his life condemming homosexuals until he is caught with a gay man at the airport carrying his luggage.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

by blaming the poor for his situation. Then he can use the demonizing as a way to capitalize on the anger at the poor.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

back to Fox News.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

except on Sunday mornings just to keep up the facade and to justify his daily immoral deeds to himself and others.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

or he decides to just get emergency room care that is at no cost to him, but cost everyone else.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

and a democrat will laugh too because the republican doesn't have any friends.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fred call

Excellent post!.... Stars and flags.

This is about as good as I've seen it. You have really captured the essence of what politics is today, and laid it out for all to see.

Be careful though, the flame is on. They will try to push you over the edge with those warnings.....Again please be careful....I myself was baited and banned for a few days because of these "democrats."......lol.

But the terrorists are the ones that you really have to watch out for. I can't tell the difference between the two groups.

edited to add....
Republicans support legal immigration.
Democrats support illegal immigration.

This thread ought to be interesting, if it survives!

[edit on 6-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

Good Morning DNC

Funny thing is, there is no "denial" of the actions and policies of the lefties just "redirection" and the usual pi$* and vinegar that we are so used to.

The Left are control freaks, they cannot stand opposition and they only believe in "freedom of speech" that they agree with. All opposition speech must be silenced, marginalized, or attack the messenger because they cannot debate the message.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

There is no need to reply to such complete garbage. It is nothing but fantasy. It has come to be expected of fred. His post are complete nonsense.

BTW fred, I noticed you only have one warning left. It has mellowed you a bit.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
While you forwarded this back in DC both parties are getting their money from the same donors and special intrests and laughing at how gullible people from both sides of the "political divide." are.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ridiculous thread.

I've given up on politics. We should be identifying with ideals rather than political labels that really don't mean anything.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well we cant deny the truth in the differences but we don't have to accept them. (or do we?)

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
To go along with the OP, I would like to post the-

Bill of no rights!

Oh, and if the DNC would like to argue the points, I am your huckleberry, I have a little latitude with no current warnings!

www.friesian.com...

# ARTICLE I -- You do not have the right to a new car, big screen TV or any form of wealth.

More power to you if you can legally acquire them, but no one is guaranteeing anything.

# ARTICLE II -- You do not have the right to never be offended.

This country is based on freedom, and that means the freedom for everyone, not just you! You may leave the room, turn the channel, express a different opinion, etc., but the world is full of idiots and probably always will be.

# ARTICLE III -- You do not have the right to be free from harm.

If you stick a screwdriver in your eye, learn to be more careful. Do not expect the tool manufacturer to make you and all your relatives independently wealthy.

# ARTICLE IV -- You do not have the right to free food and housing.

Americans are the most charitable people to be found, and will gladly help anyone in need but we are quickly growing weary of subsidizing generations of professional couch potatoes who achieve nothing more than the creation of another generation of professional couch potatoes.

# ARTICLE V -- You do not have the right to free health care.

That would be nice but, from the looks of public housing, we're just not interested in government run health care.

# ARTICLE VI -- You do not have the right to physically harm other people.

If you kidnap, rape, intentionally maim or kill someone, don't be surprised if the rest of us want to see you fry in the electric chair.

# ARTICLE VII -- You do not have the right to the possessions of others.

If you rob, cheat or coerce away the goods or services of other citizens, don't be surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away in a place where you still won't have the right to a big screen TV or a life of leisure.

# ARTICLE VIII -- You don't have the right to demand that our children risk their lives in foreign wars to soothe your aching conscience.

We hate oppressive governments and won't lift a finger to stop you from going to fight, if you'd like. However, we do not enjoy parenting the entire world and do not want to spend so much of our time battling each and every little tyrant with a military uniform and a funny hat.

# ARTICLE IX -- You don't have the right to a job.

All of us sure want all of you to have one, and will gladly help you in hard times, but we expect you to take advantage of the opportunities of education and vocational training laid before you to make yourself useful.

# ARTICLE X -- You do not have the right to happiness.

Being an American means that you have the right to pursue happiness -- which by the way, is a lot easier if you are unencumbered by an over abundance of idiotic laws created by those of you who were confused by the Bill of Rights.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaZero

Originally posted by AlphaZero
Ridiculous thread.

I've given up on politics. We should be identifying with ideals rather than political labels that really don't mean anything.

Everything the OP has touched on are principles and values that people are actually pursuing.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Heh, heh.

Obviously these things were written by a Republican.

Not saying some of the items don't have some sort of truth to them.

Just saying...............

I'd like a die hard democrat to post their own list.

It will amuse me just as much as this list.

12gaugepermissionslip, you just jumped right into this troll trap.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by AlphaZero

Originally posted by AlphaZero
Ridiculous thread.

Everything the OP has touched on are principles and values that people are actually pursuing.

I sure hope "those" people don't actually consider themselves liberal.

True liberalism to me is something that entails personal freewill and tolerance. I don't care what others do as long as it doesn't interfere with what I want to do. Whatever other things the OP said, doesn't have anything to do with being democratic or liberal, IMO.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Liberals are throwing spit balls at a battleship.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hey fred be careful, I see you have another warning. Its not worth getting twisted over these idiots.

I think that the timing of your thread may have caused it to fizzle out....maybe that's a good thing though, if it would have taken off, you probably would have ended up getting banned.

Chill.

edited to add...just in case you haven't noticed, you have an urgent U2U message.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Hey fred be careful, I see you have another warning. Its not worth getting twisted over these idiots.

I think that the timing of your thread may have caused it to fizzle out....maybe that's a good thing though, if it would have taken off, you probably would have ended up getting banned.

Chill.

Yeah, the moderators are either giving me points or taking points away. Like I'm a pinball machine game or something.

What the heck is all this point thingy thing about. And you don't have to tell me because that was a rhetorical question and I'm not here to earn points. Whatever that means.

Yeah, my suggestion to everyone is to ignore this post. The joke was posted. Those who had a laugh, had a laugh.

I'd say to the moderators if you are so dang ticked off about this post, just delete it. I don't need it anymore.

Does anyone here need it anymore?

I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip

BTW fred, I noticed you only have one warning left. It has mellowed you a bit.

This line right here had me cracking up big time.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call
Yeah, the moderators are either giving me points or taking points away. Like I'm a pinball machine game or something.

Classic.

Is a lol a second line?????

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

Yeah, the mellow me is soooooo relaxing to be around.

How'd that song go: He's a pinball wizard who something something something who stands like a statue playing the silver ball something something something How do you think he does it I don't know something something something sure plays a mean pinball.

I'd probably remember more of the words if I put on my headphones and dialed in Pinball Wizard on youtube.

top topics

join