It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensing Others Feelings in My Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would like to share an experience I had this morning, at around nine a.m.

I had arose to use the bathroom, and laid back down a bit before nine this morning, and promptly went back to sleep.

I had one of those epic long dreams.

In one scene, I was in my bed, like I was in real life, my own bed, and for some reason my sister (with whom I live, and for whom I am caregiver, she is disabled) came in the room, and started throwing paperclips at me, handfuls at a time, while screaming at me angrily.

Other stuff happened in the dream, but that scene is what I would like to share and discuss.

I awoke at 10:30, and Sis was already up. I told her about my weird dream, then she told me she had an awful experience on the phone with one of her Drs rude staff, who was so rude she made my sister very upset and frustrated. (So much so I had to call later on and clear things up, which I did.)

I went back to my room, and noticed my cell blinking. It was my coworker, a very organized woman who uses lots of office supplies in her section. She was frantic over a mislocated office supply. I told her where I had left it, and she was fine.

Now, as the day wore on I kept thinking about this dream, and wondered if I had somehow absorbed or sensed these two people's moods, as the timing of my dream was the exact time both ladies were experiencing problems, related to me (coworker, and sis wanted me to help her resolve the rude receptionist issue, as I am her advocate).

Does anyone else think this is possible? I think I did absorb or sense their energy, the paperclips (office supplies/coworker related) and my sister's frustration and anger in my dream.

Has anyone else had this type of experience? Please share.

And please add your thoughts on my experience.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Yes, I have had some. Usually, my dreams are manifested within 24-48 hours. But sometimes it may take weeks for the dream to finally make sense.

Dreams are premonitions of the future. If you can interpret your dreams you can use them as windows into the future.

My problem though, is that I seldom remember my dreams, but when I do, and I can make sense out of them, I am always amazed when they become reality........I wish that I could remember more of my dreams.

join