It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important 5 Scenerios That Happened After The Roswell Incident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Most of these stories about new technologies being developed from the "Roswell Incident" come from Philip J. Corso's "The Day After Roswell" which is a poorly written hoax.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Turiddu]

That's a pretty big statment there fella. Phillip Corso to me is probably THE most important witness to the Roswall incident.

You should go get the Disclosure Project witness DVD' where Corso tells the story of WHAT they did with the crashed bebris and bodies.

i can't see any reason why he would lie, do you ???

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by downunderET

You should go get the Disclosure Project witness DVD' where Corso tells the story of WHAT they did with the crashed bebris and bodies.

Buy a DVD to learn "The Truthâ„¢"? No thanks!

i can't see any reason why he would lie, do you ???

Oh I don't know? Maybe so he could write a book and make a big pile of money?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by noworldorder2012
reply to post by Harte

Oops! Sorry, I should have specified. When I mentioned Einstein and Tesla, I was referring to their research PREVIOUS to Roswell which led to Quantum theory, which did occur around this time period.

Please inform us of Einstein's contribution to Quantum Theory, as well as that of Tesla (especially that of Tesla.)

Justy because the name is famous, that doesn't mean they were instrumental in the development of QM.

They weren't, though Einstein was to some extent, Tesla had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

IIRC, Tesla wasn't involved in any scientific research whatsoever. The man was an engineer.

So, if I'm wrong, tell me how.

Harte

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I'm talking about electromagnetics.
I'm talking about nuclear physics.
I'm talking about the scientific realization that all matter exists in forms of waves.
.....I'm talking about QUANTUM PHYSICS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join