It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important 5 Scenerios That Happened After The Roswell Incident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In July of 1947 is the first time the US had recovered an alien spacecraft and ET bodies from the crashsite. Could it be that a lot of scenerios happened after Roswell, the scenerios below:

1. Bioenvironmental Engineering (Air Force Job) Founded in 1947.

2. National Security Act of 1947 Made By Harry Truman (July 26, 1947), weeks after Roswell creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.

3. War Department becomes the Department of the Army, a branch of the new Department of Defense.

4. The United States Air Force test pilot, Captain Chuck Yeager, flies a Bell X-1 rocket plane faster than the speed of sound, the first time that this has been accomplished in level flight, or climbing.

- Mikhail Kalashnikov designs the AK-47 assault rifle.
- Raytheon produces the first commercial microwave oven.

MOD NOTE:
Please read: Starting a New Thread?
Please read: Posting work written by others.
(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on August 5th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I doubt the last two have anything related to the Roswell crash. I'm going to have to look at the others though.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

I think you're saying these are directly linked to the "Roswell Incident"? You've not really indicated your position on this, so I'll sarcastically say I lost my virginity since then...

Anyway, it's definitely interesting food for though, although I think the Kalashnikov is a bit of a weak link. I'm no longer as interested in Roswell as I used to be, there's too much conflicting information from all sides, from "reliable" sources. I've just sort of come to terms with never knowing, but I do like threads like this that present new ideas on the subject - it'd be cool if you'd tell us more of what you think.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
One of the most interesting events to follow the Roswell Incident was the establishment of certain secret government organizations that grew to have the power they do today, especially the CIA and the DOA. (Coincidence? I think not!) This was literally the start of the Secret Government we all know and disdain today. Also, during these years, mankind has seen the largest and most accelerated growth in technology than ever seen before, with scientists such as Tesla and Einstein (Reverse Engineering???). Their research led to Quantum Theory (also interesting, Unified Field Theory), which is the most accepted scientific theory to date. It seems as if we really hit a peak in history that hasn't been matched since, now only scientists trying to put a previous puzzle together that scientists at the time seemed to already have figured out.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by juice656

2. National Security Act of 1947 Made By Harry Truman (July 26, 1947), weeks after Roswell creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.

some good observations juice.

didn't the National Security Act of 1947 also create the United States Air Force as a military branch seperate from the Army?

it seems that the creating of the Air Force could also be an integral part of the puzzle, since the date the Air Force became the Air Force is also close to the Roswell incident dates.

and the quest for information continues...
-et

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting info...

But, once again you've thrown up a post with information only and no personal analysis of, or opinion, thoughts of even a question for respondents...you're halfway to starting a good thread...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
These supposed links to the "Roswell Incident" are pretty poor to be honest. To suggest that the separation of the USAF or are the creation of modern intelligence organizations are the result of the "Roswell Incident" without evidence is not very helpful. Years before "Roswell" there was discussion of creating a separate Air Force for example.

As for the last three, it is very far-fetched to assume they have anything to do with the unsubstantiated "Roswell Incident".

For one, Mikhail Kalashnikov was working on his rifle design years before the supposed incident.

I'm sure some of you are tired of hearing this but: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". So if you are going to allege that all these historical events have something to do with the "Roswell Incident" you could start by providing us some substantiated evidence.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Also, in 1947 the Frisbee flying disc toy made its debut. Alien technology? You better believe it, bub.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

That's an interesting point, BlueShift. Now what about the Boomerang?
I knew the Aborigines were hiding a secret in their Songlines!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"Years before "Roswell" there was discussion of creating a separate Air Force for example."

Could this talk not have been occurring because of the known presence of folks not like us? Could the incident have simply triggered the effort to be done right away? Could the discussions have been coded to avoid the topic and made it sound like it was a commie threat, rather than a non-terrestrial one?

Isn't it possible that the CIA's main job is to find out what other countries are doing with said non-terrestrial folks and the whole US defense thing is a rouse?

I'm just not sure that "talk" before something means anything more than seeing the quick implementation of so much military stuff during peace time. As for Truman it is well known he was a member of every secret society known, and I'm sure the many unknown, which would make him familiar with non-terrestrial folks and the implementation under his command might say something too.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldmanCould this talk not have been occurring because of the known presence of folks not like us? Could the incident have simply triggered the effort to be done right away? Could the discussions have been coded to avoid the topic and made it sound like it was a commie threat, rather than a non-terrestrial one?

The Air Force became a separate organization because the technology and organization of military air power had radically changed in the years since the Army Air Corp was first put together.

When the US Army first started using aircraft in the inter-war years they were simple "pursuit" (which acted as scout-fighters) and bomber aircraft. By the end of World War Two the Army Air Corp had grown into a massive force with thousands of aircraft and dozens of different types. It was inevitable it would split off and became it's own force. The first nuclear weapons were air-delivered bombs and air power was seen as the new "atomic age" military arm that might make the Navy and Army obsolete, so there was a big push by politicians and certain members of the military to give this new "atomic age" force it's own independent command structure.

I don't understand why you think "folks not like us" were responsible for pushing the military to do this.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by noworldorder2012
Also, during these years, mankind has seen the largest and most accelerated growth in technology than ever seen before, with scientists such as Tesla and Einstein (Reverse Engineering???). Their research led to Quantum Theory (also interesting, Unified Field Theory), which is the most accepted scientific theory to date.

Pure gibbering blather.

How uninformed can a poster be here?

At least you can type.

Neither Einstein nor Tesla are in any way responsible for quantum theory.

Einstein can barely be connected to it, due to his explanation of (and Nobel Prize for) the photoelectric effect.

Look up the date on that one.

You might also want to google up Paul Dirac, Erwin Schrödinger and Werner Heisenberg. If you do, take a gander at the dates on which they published their treatises establishing the foundations of quantum mechanics.

No "Unified Field Theory" has ever been published.

Harte

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The National Security Act is probably one of the best examples tied to it perhaps.

Originally, this idea was put forth by General George C. Marshall (who has his own link to UFOlogy, in the form of his involvement with alleged coverup of the alleged "Battle of LA" event). The act was delayed for some time, but then signed by Truman aboard his plane, just weeks after Roswell. One theory is that the centralization made it easier to identify UFO-related reports, and clean up afterwards. (in addition to shuffling around a lot of the Roswell personnel to new Air Force assignments).

Whether any of these events are connected or not, it'd be hard to prove, but overall, some world events are interesting, right around that time. (such as the transistor's development).

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I don't see these suggestions as reliant on anything happening at Roswell. They can all be attributed to the times...

1: Bioenvironmental engineering would be inevitable after a war that saw chemical, biological and atomic weapons become a threat from enemies and a tool of the west. It was the beginning of the Cold War.

2: National Security Act of 1947. Again inevitable in the aftermath of a World War that had fine-tuned espionage, propaganda and national paranoia. Cold War and mere years from the Commie hysteria of the 50s.

3: Again attributable to rationalising the military complex in the light of recent experience and failings. Plus the spotlight was on the next war.

4: Bell X-1. Read the information in the wiki. It was an improvement on previous designs that date back prior to Roswell. Furthermore, it represented one of myriad developments arising from rapid pace of technological changes driven by two major wars.

5: AK-47. Hard to see the connection to Roswell.

People often cite the transistor and fibre optics being some sort of back-engineered outcome of the Roswell crash. They can both be tracked back to much earlier iterations that precede Roswell. I've never been too engrossed in the subject of Roswell...not to the level of nitty gritty and that's my caveat here...I know Gazrock can correct me here if I'm off-beam..

From witness descriptions of Roswell debris, there wasn't any mention of fibre-glass, plastics, circuitry, wiring etc. Based solely on the witness testimony, it's hard to imagine what they could reverse-engineer? Exotic alloys, memory foil and I-beams don't begin to suggest a technology we could back-engineer into fibre-optics or transistors.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by juice656
- Mikhail Kalashnikov designs the AK-47 assault rifle.

Nothing to do with Roswell at

Kalashnikov got his ideas (and likely plans) from the German designed Sturmgewehr 44

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Most of these stories about new technologies being developed from the "Roswell Incident" come from Philip J. Corso's "The Day After Roswell" which is a poorly written hoax.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Oops! Sorry, I should have specified. When I mentioned Einstein and Tesla, I was referring to their research PREVIOUS to Roswell which led to Quantum theory, which did occur around this time period. Also important to mention is the fact that the Roswell incident was NOT NEARLY the first claim of a crashed UFO, merely the most famous one here in the US. Thanks for the catch though! (although I was very rudely informed...)

Someone should make a thread on the timeline of important events along with famous UFO incidents...You can't deny that, even if its not true, its a very big coincidence!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You got my attention with the AK. I like them guns. ;]

Seriosuly though, IDK what AK-47s have to do with Roswell. I have theories but they sound pretty silly... commercial microwaves give you Alzheimer's. I vaca'd in Turkey and no one owns microwaves there. I know, pretty random zebra.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You're gonna need more evidence than that. Otherwise, this is just "post hoc" reasoning, that correlation must imply causation, when it does not. Plenty of other things happened after Roswell. I could claim they might be related, too, by this same line of "reasoning". Such "reasoning" is a fallacy, not true logical reasoning.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Weren't there rumors that after the Battle of Los Angeles a naval vessel intercepted the crashed UFO from the ocean? These were only rumors, but I was watching 'Ancient Aliens' on History Channel today and they said that there were rumors of this, and if that were true, then Roswell wouldn't have been the first time government officials picked up an alien spacecraft since the Battle of LA happened late February 24 to early February 25, 1942.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join