It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO forum with facts? Your recomendations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Like many others here, I will also say that ATS can be a good case. You just have to weed through the other stuff.

Here are a few good sites and blogs out there:

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

LtCol Kevin Randle (USAR ret) is one of the few researchers out there to say it like it is. His blog is very entertaining and filled with useful information. He is not afraid to call a hoax a hoax.

www.stantonfriedman.com...

Stanton Friedman has some good articles written by himself. Some have mixed feelings about him, but he is a very good and entertaining read.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

One of the better sites out there that shows who is good and who is bad (and some are very bad indeed).

www.ufoevidence.org...

This website has not been updated for quite a while, but does have some interesting cases on it.

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...
Another interesting site I just found out about.

Good luck in your search, but don't abandon ATS just yet. There are many good researchers right here.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO

Can anyone point me toward a scientific research forum for the UFO phenomenon?

Have you tried the Research Forum or FOIA Documents Fourm?

The Aliens and UFO's Forum is for entertainment.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It would seem that beyond my own beliefs, I have created just that "Stellar" thread. This thread has given me more information on the subject, in the first page, than all the threads I've read since joining ATS. It seems that I now have links to actual information instead of the usual "I believe" junk. Maybe now I can learn more about what I came here to learn.

Have you noticed that the subject of this thread has stayed on track? Information and facts, that is all I have asked for and the members of ATS have not disappointed me in providing links. The mods haven't even had to remove a single off topic post.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

There are many here who want to give out the facts and evidence that is out there. The best way is to share with others some of the great researchers who are doing the work (or have done the work).

Dr James E McDonald is one name that should be very useful in your research. He is the one who had a huge amount of case files (that are now in his trustee's custody).

www.cufon.org...

This is one place to find his documents, and there are others in Google Search.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Great! You really are thirsty for knowledge! Like I told you in private, your name alone gave me hope upon your arrival that you would be an interesting person to keep an eye on.

You took the high road on this one girl, keep up the great attitude.

PS the FOIA documents are a wellspring of great UFO information, really we have the goods here if you want to research and study.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by antar]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ChicUFO, this forum is what you make of it.

There is a thread a bit down called "The strange story of JAL 1628." How many posts do you have in that thread? How much discussion did you contribute? What.. none you say? How many threads of actual merit that discuss serious cases with more proof than your average sighting have you been a part of? Have you studied those in depth and bumped them with crucial info? No?

If you only muck around in the ridiculous threads, you are not going to get much out of this forum. There is always going to ludicrous and inane threads. On every forum. You know full well there is no "scientific" forum full of scientists and "respectable" folks who only provide pertinent UFO information. It's still pretty much taboo.

If you continue to get frustrated at obvious hoaxes, you will never get what you want here. However, if you concentrate on the solid cases, and help keep those bumped.. NOT the ridiculous topics.. this forum's value will increase.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join