It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran Intelligence Professonals for Sanity Group: Obama Warned, Israel May Attack Iran (in August

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Veteran Intelligence Professonals for Sanity Group: Obama Warned, Israel May Attack Iran

consortiumnews.com

We write to alert you to the likelihood that Israel will attack Iran as early as this month. This would likely lead to a wider war.

Israel’s leaders would calculate that once the battle is joined, it will be politically untenable for you to give anything less than unstinting support to Israel, no matter how the war started, and that U.S. troops and weaponry would flow freely. Wider war could eventually result in destruction of the state of Israel.

This can be stopped, but only if you move quickly to pre-empt an Israeli attack by publicly condemning such a move before it happens.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
These former members of US Intelligence wrote letters to Bush before the Iraq war, protesting the disparities between the intel they had and what Bush was announcing publicly. They believed the war was unfounded and avoidable.

Now they are again writing to the President - Obadma - warning him of the possibility of a sudden attack on Iran by Israel in the very near future.

These people share at least a hundred years of Intel eperience between them, and I believe their words should be taken very seriously.

Interesting to note that in fact the nuclear issue is not the real issue here. Intel seems to continue to suggest that any nuclear attack by Iran in the near future is a very low possibility.

But Israel wants regime change, they are assessing that as the REAL reason Israel wants to attack Iran. Since this would of course be against every international law imaginable, just as in the case of Iraq, Israel needs an excuse to attack and is using the nuke issue for that purpose.

Israel also stymied the possible peaceful alternative solution which was proposed by Iran, Brazil and Turkey....simplly dismissed it as trickery.

A case of projection, perhaps, from the greates, most vile agressive murderous tricksters on the planet.

The same strategy as was used prior to the Iraq war is being rolled out once again - and once again people are falling for it, DESPITE the fact that Clinton has even said there is little threat.

consortiumnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Post removed because I had posted it on the wrong thread (I had several open at once).

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

right now i am trying picture obama with his leash heading from AIPAC
condeming or saying anything against Israel that will tighten his leash,

imagine those Shock dog collars, i wouldnt be shocked most american puppets wear them and that AIPAC holds on to them to keep them in line.

Israel attack Iran,
Iran retaliate against Israel (with all its missiles)
US is dragged in
US bombs the sh** out of Iran
Iranian puppets attack US intrests in Iraq, afganistan and so forth

at the end of the day its just pawns that are going to die

Israeli,Iranian civilians, along with Israeli, Iranian and US military personal.
rich will still get richer from the arms trade and a shatterd middle east wont really harm the fat pigs pockets.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Good post . A must read to realize that there are good people trying to have cooler heads prevail . My hope is that somehow this message finds its target . thank you for posting this S&F ..peace

new topics

top topics

join