It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is racism at heart of Connecticut shooting? Media Propaganga Complex at it again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Driving into work this morning I was listening to my usual local talk radio station and during commercials, like ABC news will do a quick headline piece or whatever...well anyways this morning I hear basically "Connecticut Shooter's Last Words Were a Phone Call to His Mother: Now I Won't Have Any More Problems With Those Racists Bothering Me At Work" AND THAT WAS IT!

"Is racism at heart of Connecticut shooting? Answer still unclear.

The Connecticut shooting Tuesday, in which nine people died at Hartford Distributors – including the suspected shooter – comes at a time of heightened racial tension in the US."

www.csmonitor.com...

(***NOTE*** Above quote and link was literally the first search return result on the story on google...who are now evil themselves but that is another story)

So I gotta tell ya...and this is gettin to be REALLY flippin freaky here but in a conspiratorial fashion here...I remember watching a video a while back and it was about the whole secret society/illuminati thing and I remember where in one of the vids I watched they had presented a list of the goals of the illuminati in order to bring about the one world gov and the steps required to do so...basically their plans that had been leaked back in the 1970's or something to that affect.

Well in the list it is mentioned warfare, artificial oil price inflation, attacking nations sovereignty, religion, destroying economy's, AND....RACIAL TENSIONS as one of the final steps prior to utter and complete destabilization of a nation occurs. WELL...I am pretty sure most of you all are with me when I say that...we have pretty much all since seen this come to pass, and in recent years/months I have noticed that:

1. It seems it is happening with greater frequency.
2. TPTB seems to no longer care if their "secrets" are exposed (or at least a good number of them as I still believe that the UFO's possibly being demons/evil spirits versus actual nuts and bolts craft is something that remains up for debate)
3. The whole "Never let a good crisis go to waste" thing and that it is now very apparent that we all are being conditioned to believe that living in constant crisis (whether it is environmental, warfare, political instability, etc...) is NORMAL
4. That the greatest nation on earth has been being dismantled from the inside out.

TO...

5. The stage is being set to further RACIALLY divide the US with everything from the SB1070 AZ Immigration Bill, the "New Black Panther Party" openly talking about "killing white people AND THEY BABIES" and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT...AND EVEN WORSE HAVING THE CHARGES DROPPED AND THEN SAYING THAT "ANY BLACK ON WHITE CRIME WHERE THE WHITE IS THE VICTIM, THERE WILL BE NO PROSECUTION"!!!, to now.......THIS?!?! So this dude went off on a rampage and killed like 8 people because he was going to be fired for stealing FREAKING BEER OF ALL THINGS...and WHAT IS MAKING HEADLINES ABOUT THE WHOLE THING?!?!

"Mom...at least I will no longer be bothered by all those RACISTS at work anymore"

THAT!! Is what has been reported (AND GOOD LUCK VERIFYING IT AS IT WAS A NOW DEAD MANS LAST PHONE CALL TO HIS MOTHER...PURPORTEDLY THAT IS!!), AND IT IS THAT WHICH IS MAKING THE HEADLINES!! By NONE OTHER than the Government Media Propaganda Complex folks. I mean is it just me or is everything now seem to be not only happening at a MUCH QUICKER pace, but in a very....METHODICAL way?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I don't know if racism was the reason, but it could be one of the reasons. The guy could have had a disciplinary problem as for the reason he was their at that meeting. More information came out that the company hire a private investigator because they suspected he was stealing beer from the company, which they have evidence he did. Even if their was, there was no reason for him to kill all those people. What I believe what happened is that he was taking these beers because others were too. And when he was singled out for taking stuff, he probably thought why single me out when others are doing the same thing. And add that to the instances of racism and he went off. What this does tell people in Human Resources and owners of businesses, TAKE YOUR JOB SERIOUSLY AND DON'T ALLOW PROBLEMS TO FESTER!!!!! You can bet that at this plant there won't be any more race games being played by the few anymore. As my mother and father told me once, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Also you are correct about the Illuminati and their plans, Steve Jackson came out back in 1990 with a card game on this society. People still wonder how and why he knew so much about them.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When was the last time you heard a young black man call his mother "mom"?
I'm not sure I ever have.
A very tragic event and it sounds like they are trying to play up black sympathy on charges that he was fired due to "racism".
Funny, he never made any formal complaints about it.
Something is very fishy about the whole story.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
When was the last time you heard a young black man call his mother "mom"?
I'm not sure I ever have.
A very tragic event and it sounds like they are trying to play up black sympathy on charges that he was fired due to "racism".
Funny, he never made any formal complaints about it.
Something is very fishy about the whole story.

First, my condolences to the victims and their families...may they all rest in peace. This was a terribly tragic event no matter the shooter's reasoning. It should not have happened, and he should have lived to face the consequences of his actions. Suicide is cowardly.

Second, being the sister of a 33 yr old, young black man I can honestly say that my brother has called our mother "mom" from the moment he started talking. As a matter of fact, I heard him call her "mom" a few hours ago. I, on the other hand, have been known to call her "ma"...but I'm a rebel.

My two young black sons call me "mom" everyday and probably always will...

Your statement was a little ridiculous don't you think???

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I heard on CBS national news this evening that their was racial taunting going on with the murderer but the company dismissed this report. The Union and the company have no records showing any racial problems with the suicide murderer.

Nothing was mentioned this evening about the murderer being on video stealing Colt 45 or Michelob from his employers truck and this being the cause for his dismissal.

Of course this is racially based. Expect Al Sharpton and Jesse performing a shake down dance on this company.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The guy was a thief, plain and simple, and when he got caught he went on a murderous rampage.

Who was the real racist here?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some peoplecan't deal with the fact they are terrible employees,I can't think of one time when someone being fired ever said"it was my fault",this guy was a lowlife loser,this racism crap is way over the top,hope he burns in hell

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OP, there is another thread discussing this exact same topic. I will re-post my response from that thread:

From the 911 call the assailant made:

"You probably want to know the reason why I shot this place up. This place is a racist place. They treat me bad over here. They treat all the other black people employees bad over here, too. So I took it into my hands ... I wish I could have got more of the people"

www.cnn.com...

And with that, I must say that it is not media propaganda, rather the news reporting based upon the assailant's own words.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Aggie Man]

top topics

join