It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hello again ATS'ers,
Get ready for the Rapture! OK! I know the word, "Rapture" really turns people off. But, I also know the word is like a magnet that draws people's attention. It either makes one wonder or it can infuriate. Some embrace it with hope, while others dismiss it in ignorance. Since we want to deny ignorance here on ATS, let's gain knowledge and understanding here. We need to not vilify the one who embraces "the rapture."

Allow me then to move away from the mere word, "rapture" and speak of the nature, the essence, THE TO BE, of the word/event. THE TO BE of the word, "rapture" I myself prefer, "gathering together" or "caught up." That I can understand. It is an event, when the body of Christ (all born again believers) joins the head of the body, Yeshua (Jesus) who is salvation.

Why would I start this thread under, "Conspiracies In Religion?" It is because when one speaks of "the rapture" some believe it is a conspiracy for compliance and or to make one behave. Think what you will, the "gathering together" of the body of Christ is at hand and many will be left behind.

The actual reason for starting this thread is because I just want everyone to understand where we are at. It will do no one any good to try to convince me there is no such thing as the "gathering together." I know most will not believe in such a thing, so I am not going to try to convince anyone of it.

When will the "gathering together" of the body of Christ, the Church (ecclesia, called out) happen? Well, I am not stupid enough to announce a particular date. All I can say about the timing is that it is sooner than what the world believes or expects. For those who do not believe it to be possible and/or not expecting, all I can say is, just because one does not believe or expect a thing, that unbelief or non-expectation will not be able to hinder the reality of the revealing of The Lord Jesus Christ at his coming for those who are looking for him.

By the way, he is more than just a prophet. Yeshua, (Jesus) is The only begotten Son of God.

I had thought I might attempt to list what I see as being signs or markers that would shine light on the nearness of the "gathering together." But instead, I thought I might give a possible scenerio of what things might look like seconds before the Church meets the Lord in the air.

Now, I'm not one who believes that life is like a bed of roses and everything will be just peachy for the Christian and Non-Christian alike. The Bible says that in this life we will have tribulation. We all see tribulation on a daily basis. As a matter of fact, I don't feel all that great right now. I believe there are degrees of tribulation that we all experience.

When I saw armed, uniformed persons in a day dream/vision, whatever you want to call it, standing at my front door, I sensed it was a dark period in time. I thought it might be a period in time of anarchy, after the "gathering together," after a nuclear event and during an increase in lawlessness. But, really who knows? The way things are looking we could have armed conflict on our front porches at any time, especially if they go after the guns. Don't get me wrong, we all have tribulation. The body of Christ is not promised we will not see a nuclear exchange for instance. The idiots of this world, the power elite seem hell bent on depopulation. Personally, I believe it to be a very real possibilty that at the moments of a nuclear exchange that the "gathering together of the body of Christ could happen then. To me that would be a means of explaining away the "gathering together." Many will believe that the many who have vanished in a moment in the twinkling of an eye that they were vaporized in the many nuclear blasts. Many disappear when things are set on fire in a nuclear holocaust. Not an altogether complete destruction, but enough to mask any "gathering together" of the Church to meet the Lord in the air.

Since the Church is made up of many members who are from every nation, tongue and peoples, many left behind will know that the "gathering together" or at least a miracle or supernatural event of some sort has taken place because, many will disappear right in front of their eyes. However, many will not know that the Lord has come to redeem part of that which he has paid for by his own blood. This not knowing that the Lord has caught away the body of believers may be hidden by fire and clouds.

To me, as it has been seen by others in visions, it would be a very easy task for a nation hell bent on delivering tribulation on the USA, with the stealth technology, too just park 2 or 3 or 4 Nuclear Subs off the Atlantic, US coastline and also park 2 or 3 or 4 Nuclear Subs off the Pacific, US coastline and within minutes every major city and more would be gone.

What an easy task it would be! Our Commander In Chief, DURING WAR cannot even secure the USA/Mexico border. So how would nuclear tipped missles traveling at supersonic speed, less than 5 minutes from the coastlines be stopped? They wouldn't!

Well anyway, there it is, for what it's worth. That is my short version of moments before the "rapture" oops! "catching away/gathering together."

As it was in the days of Lot, so shall it be when the son of man comes. When Lot, his wife and two daughters were being led out of Sodom, at the same time it rained fire and brimstone. Many do not believe we could be at any kind of scenerio like the one above. I beg to differ! That is all we hear about anymore. War and rumors of War.

We are actually going at supersonic speed toward Armageddon. And, I for one and I know others do as well believe that Armageddon is in about 7 years from today, there about.

Will the "gathering together" be in conjuction with fiery events. I believe it will.

When Noah was saved it was in conjuction with watery events. The next judgment will be by fire. That is a thus saith the Lord!

For those who may find themselves becoming anxious and fearful about what is going on in the earth, let me remind you, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (II Timothy 1:7)

I believe in the Rapture! The Lord will come in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye!

join