It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Designer Diseases: AIDS as Biological & Psychological Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
DESIGNER DISEASES AIDS as Biological & Psychological Warfare By Waves Forrest Despite repeated denials from Defense Department officials, allegations persist that AIDS is a genetically altered virus, which has been deliberately released to wipe out homosexuals and/or non-whites in the U.S. and reduce populations in third world countries. At first glance it seems like the epitome of paranoia to accuse the military of conspiring to exterminate citizens of their own country, and even some of their own troops. However, the vast majority of military personnel could be completely unaware of such a plot in their midst, while a relative handful of traitors in key positions could conduct it under cover of classified operations. And the circumstantial evidence is actually quite compelling, that the AIDS virus was artificially engineered, and planted in several different locations at about the same time through vaccination programs, and possibly blood bank contamination. At a House Appropriations hearing in 1969, the Defense Department's Biological Warfare (BW) division requested funds to develop through gene-splicing a new disease that would both resist and break down a victim's immune system. "Within the next 5 to 10 years it would probably be possible to make a new infective micro-organism which could differ in certain important respects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious diseases." (See - A Higher Form of Killing: The Secret Story of Chemical and Biological Warfare by R. Harris and J. Paxman, p 266, Hill and Wang, pubs.) The funds were approved. AIDS appeared within the requested time frame, and has the exact characteristics specified. In 1972, the World Health Organization published a similar proposal: "An attempt should be made to ascertain whether viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function, e.g., by ...affecting T cell function as opposed to B cell function. The possibility should also be looked into that the immune response to the virus itself may be impaired if the infecting virus damages more or less selectively the cells responding to the viral antigens." (Bulletin of the W.H.O., vol. 47, p 257- 274.) This is a clinical description of the function of the AIDS virus. The incidence of AIDS infections in Africa coincides exactly with the locations of the W.H.O. smallpox vaccination program in the mid-1970's (London Times, May 11, 1987). Some 14,000 Haitians then on UN secondment to Central Africa were also vaccinated in this campaign. Personnel actually conducting the vaccinations may have been completely unaware that the vaccine was anything other than what they were told. A striking feature of AIDS is that it's ethno-selective. The rate of infection is twice as high among Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans as among whites, with death coming two to three times as swiftly. And over 80% of the children with AIDS and 90% of infants born with it are among these minorities. "Ethnic weapons" that would strike certain racial groups more heavily than others have been a long-standing U.S. Army BW objective. (Harris and Paxman, p 265) Under the current U.S. administration biological warfare research spending has increased 500 percent, primarily in the area of genetic engineering of new disease organisms. The "discovery" of the AIDS virus (HTLV3) was announced by Dr. Robert Gallo at the National Cancer Institute, which is on the grounds of Fort Detrick, Maryland, a primary U.S. Army biological warfare research facility. Actually, the AIDS virus looks and acts much more like a cross between a bovine leukemia virus and a sheep visna (brain-rot) virus, cultured in a human cell culture, than any virus of the HTLV group. The closest thing in this case to a "smoking test tube" so far is the AIDS virus itself. If it was possible for such a monstrosity to occur naturally it would have done so ages ago and decimated mankind at that time. Some other life form would presently be in control of this planet (assuming that is not already the case). The Hepatitis B vaccine study in 1978 appears to have been the initial means of planting the infection in New York City. The test protocol specified non-monogamous males only, and homosexuals received a different vaccine from heterosexuals. At least 25-50% of the first reported New York AIDS cases in 1981 had received the Hepatitis B test vaccine in 1978. By 1984, 64% of the vaccine recipients had AIDS, and the figures on the current infection rate for the participants of that study are held by the U.S. Department of Justice, and "unavailable." The AIDS epidemic emerged full-blown in the three U.S. cities with "organized gay communities" before being reported elsewhere, including Haiti or Africa, so it is epidemiologically impossible for either of those countries to be the origin point for the U.S. infections. Another indication AIDS had multiple origin points is that the 14-month doubling time of the disease cannot nearly account for the current number of cases if we assume only a small number of initial infections starting in the late 1970s. Before dismissing the possibility that a U.S. Army BW facility would participate in genocide, bear in mind that hundreds of top Nazis were imported into key positions in the U.S. military- intelligence establishment following WW II. U.S. military priorities were then re-oriented from defeating Nazis to "defeating" communism at any cost, and strengthening military control of economic and foreign policy decisions (See - Project Paperclip by Clarence Lasby, Atheneum 214, NY, and Gehlen: Spy of the Century by E.H. Cookridge, Random House.) There's no proof those Nazis ever gave up their long-term goals of conquest and genocide, just because they changed countries. Fascism was and is an international phenomenon. It's not as if this was total reversal of previous U.S. military policy, however. Hitler claimed to have gotten his inspiration for the "final solution" from the extermination of Native Americans in the U.S. For that matter the first example of germ warfare in the U.S. was in 1763 when some of the European colonists gave friendly Indians a number of blankets that had been infected with smallpox, causing many deaths. One indication of the actual U.S. military priorities regarding BW was the importation of the entire Japanese germ warfare unit (#731) following WW II. These people killed over 3000 POWs, including many Americans, in a variety of grisly experiments, yet they were granted complete amnesty and given American military positions in exchange for sharing their research findings with their U.S. Army counterparts. Consider also the callous attitude displayed by top military officials toward veterans suffering from the after-effects of exposure to Agent Orange and radiation from nuclear weapons tests. In fact, since the end of WW II over 200 experimental BW tests have been conducted on civilians and military personnel in the U.S. One example was the test spraying from Sept. 20-26, 1950 of bacillus globigi and syraceus maracezens over 117 square miles of the San Francisco area, causing pneumonia-like infections in many of the residents. The family of one elderly man who died in the test sued the government, but lost. To this day, syraceus is a leading cause of death among the elderly in the San Francisco area. Another case was the joint Army-CIA BW test in 1955, still classified, in which an undisclosed bacteria was released in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, causing a dramatic increase in whooping cough infections, including twelve deaths. A third example was the July 7-10, 1966 release of bacteria throughout the New York subway system, conducted by the U.S. Army's Special Operations Division. Due to the vast number of people exposed it would virtually impossible to identify, let alone prove, and specific health problems resulting directly from this test. Despite the loyalty of the vast majority of U.S. military personnel toward their country, there are clearly some military officials who have very different intentions, and they occupy high enough positions to impose their priorities on military programs and get away with it, so far. The first detailed charges regarding AIDS as a BW weapon were published in the Patriot newspaper in New Delhi, India, on July 4, 1984. It is hard to say where the investigations of this story in the Indian press might have led, if they had not been sidetracked by two major domestic disasters shortly thereafter: the assassination of Indira Gandhi on Oct. 31 and the Bhopal Union Carbide plant "accident" that killed several thousand and injured over 200,000 on Dec. 3. The Soviet press picked up the story on October 1985, making it easy for U.S. Defense Department spokesmen to dismiss the charges as "Soviet propaganda," even though many other countries carried it. The Soviets recently retracted the charges, in the new spirit of US-USSR cooperation. A variation on the AIDS-BW theory that is popular in far-right publications is that AIDS was developed in Soviet laboratories for use against the U.S. An obvious problem with this idea is that the victims of choice of a Soviet BW attack would be anti- communists, not minorities or homosexuals, who are generally more left-wing. The people at greatest risk from AIDS in the U.S. are in fact the very elements most disliked by arch-conservatives. In any case, it is simplistic to assume that one country, U.S. or USSR, is conducting this campaign against one another. Although concealed in apparent conflicts between nations, the real culprits are multi-national fascists on both "sides" still bent on massive population reductions and global domination. Other motives include the old "divide and conquer" principle; AIDS is inspiring fear and mistrust between people, and scaring them away from relating to each other at the basic level of sexuality. It is acting as a barrier to the attempted cultural resurgence toward peace, love and cooperation. Of high school students surveyed last year as to which decade they'd most like to have grown up in, 90% chose the 60's. The last thing pro-war fascists want is another "love generation," especially if it is more politically sophisticated than the last one. Apparently, homosexuals were an initial target in the U.S. because their sexual practices would help in the rapid spread of the disease, and because it was correctly assumed that very few non-homosexual citizens would pay much attention during the early years of the epidemic. Also, the stigma of a "homosexual disease" would interfere with rational analysis and discussion of AIDS. Bear in mind that homosexuals were among the first to be exterminated in Nazi Germany, before Jews or other minorities, so fewer citizens would object. The details of precisely how the AIDS virus was synthesized, mass cultured, and spread by incorporating into vaccination programs are available but fairly intricate. It is beyond the scope of this report to present a crash course in virology, epidemiology, genetic engineering, and the military strategies of international fascism. Readers are encouraged to obtain and study the references cited here, and demand a full inquiry. Those officials who are actually involved in the coverup will reveal it by their inaction when pressed to investigate. Evil is hard to confront, especially on the preposterous scale we have here. If you acknowledge the presence of those who think their only hope for survival is to kill off two thirds of all the other kinds, and their ability to manage it, you then pretty much have to do something about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
see the title above............................

i have researched this topic exhaustively for nearly a decade now.

it was "discovered" that i "had AIDS" back in december of 1985.........

location ?????

the NY Air National Guard air base located in westhampton, long island new york

i have the original letter requesting me to come in to see the flight surgeon as well as several notoarized copies of same.

did i mention that i have scanned to disk[s] copies as well ??

i even know as to when i contracted this "disease"..........whilst sharing a needle with a fellow who was a gay "sex worker" , [on the 'west side' of manhattan].. during the winter of 1983. i let him "go first"........in haste to get my "fix" i directly used the needle and immediately experienced a "bone crusher"...........ask your local "recovering IVDA" for the details.........

within 6-8 months i had the classic symptons.........lymph node enlargement..[under arms, crotch and throat].......dermatological "issues" and a "fever unknown origin"......

i later contracted HCV from a prostitute with whom i also shared a needle with.......this infection happened the spring of 1988.

over the years, as i have been "followed", i have never taken ANY "medications" for the "treatment" of either viral inifection.

a curious event happened several years ago. upon the anniversary of 15 years of "co-infected"....."medication 'naive' "....."long term 'survival' ".....the main doctor "treating " me went on to become the head of the Infectious Disease Department of a local nearby "university 'teaching' hospital"..[selfsame doctor also received immediate tenure as some sort of professor emeritus with the connecting university concomitantly].......the 'head nurse' who aided this doctor became an assistant to the director of the veteran's hospital where at i had/[have continued to be?] treated at. [or is the 'proper term' "beig followed" at ?]...

"number two" doctor became the head of the IDC at the veteran's hospital, "number two nurse" became the former "head nurse" s assistant, and so on and so forth.

now here straight away to the one million dollar question ??

do i think i am "UNIQUE"...??

at first i did.....however......upon reflection...i hypothesize that there are probably some number of people ...NOT unlikek myself........who are..."similar" to me.........in regards to the aforementioned.....

and at the end of the day , "what does it all mean" ??

well, those people who are veteran's of Viet Nam [or Viet Nam 'era-veterans'], OR...those people who happened upon the once reknown "ZAP COMIX"....from those days of yore....will fully understand and appreciate the following statement.............

"""""""....it don't mean #...."""""""""

feel free to comment........

if practicable....feel lfree to contact.......

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

i just want to know where you got all this information .......and how r u getin info for all the topics .....these r very confidential and classified topic but u stil manage to get info abt them ....hw do u do it

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Good question, where do they get all the information?

It all goes around in circles, people see things they think are official documents. People present things in careful ways... Other paranoid people believe it and collaborate.

It's all mis-information. Whatever the real truth is, it is buried in garbage. Give up, it's not for you to know.

If you trust in God, it doesn't matter if you have a good government or a bad government, you can be happy as a millionaire or as a slave.

If ever you were to stumble upon something real, it would be in the midst of falsehood, nobody would believe you if you told them, and you have no way to know if you even believe it yourself. I've told a lot of conspiracy theories to a lot of people, and realized, I don't know what's true and what's not. All I know is I trust God. If it gets bad, why does it matter if I know who made it get bad? It happened, I'll take it as it comes.

Even if iron clad fact, proof of a global conspiracy gets posted on this site it will get buried under threads about yetis and spacemen and Elvis impersonators serving as MIB in black helicopters with Transexual Nazi Eskimos wearing Bee Arthur masks...

I'll keep researching though, I guess just to find out why I believed in all this conspiracy stuff to begin with. I think it will make me a stronger person.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
interesting article.
Where have you got all your information from please?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i also found this post curious and interesting. where is this info from?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com

Despite repeated denials from Defense Department officials, allegations persist that AIDS is a genetically altered virus, which has been deliberately released to wipe out homosexuals and/or non-whites in the U.S. and reduce populations in third world countries.

The incidence of AIDS infections in Africa coincides exactly with the locations of the W.H.O. smallpox vaccination program in the mid-1970's (London Times, May 11, 1987).

No. The ramped up figures of HIV-AIDS in Africa lines up directly with the countries that used to be German colonies in Africa in the 1800s, along with those countries in Africa that were under POST-WWII Nazi control or Post-WWII Nazi influence from 1948-1989. The "red zones" in the map below was a German colony in the 1800s or under Nazi control/influence 1948-1989.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1351ce872027.gif[/atsimg]

Note that the highest HIV rates in all of Africa are in the countries under South African Nazi control or influence from 1948 to the mid 1960s. Like it or not, the United States had no control, no military in those regions. Those countries were assigned to the British at the end of WWII, however, not even the British had control over those regions either and each individual country kept trying to cede from the British empire to form their own "all-white" governments, not allowing blacks to vote.

In the post WWII Nazi regions of Africa anywhere from 1/5th (20%) to 1/3rd (36%) of the entire country was infected with HIV by the year 2000. YET, the host animal or the predecessor chimpanzee species that carried the DNA strain of SIV before it became HIV was from the former German colony of Cameroon. Cameroon should have the highest rates of HIV, rather than the Nazi controlled/influenced countries. But it doesn't.

So let's put together a quickie alternate theory instead of blaming the United States which definitely had no control over the regions in question.

If you want to believe that HIV was man-made . . .

The chimpanzees were German or from a former German colony given to the French at the end of WWII--Cameroon. The ability to genetically recombine viruses was officially achieved in 1946. Germans working in concentration camps had tried it but it was an American team that was given the official status of achieving it. Not sure if the American team achieved it first or just got the glory at the end of the war.

The team was Dr. A. Hershey, Dr. Luria, and Dr. Max Delbruck. Dr. Delbruck was actually German who came to the U.S. during WWII fleeing the Nazis. However, his schoolmates in Berlin did become SS doctors. Thus those SS doctors would have been working on the same thing as Delbruck was doing in the U.S.

At the end of WWII, IG Farben (who funded the entire German war) was split up into 3 companies: Bayer, Hoescht-Aventis and BASF. The SS doctors that were working for them in concentration camps--some were put on trial, but many of them escaped. A bulk of escaped SS doctors fled to various African countries some that used to be German colonies in the past. So whether or not SS doctors had officially done any form of genetic recombination of viruses prior to the end of WWII, they all would have known that the American team and their old buddy Dr. Max Delbruck had achieved genetic recombination of viruses by 1946.

So it's a situation of competition of escaped SS doctors in Africa with the American team after WWII.

The Nazi STD Program

IG Farben and its SS doctors had a STD program which meant that they injected STDs into Jews at concentration camps and would attempt to cure the STDs. At the end of each experiment, Jews were gased and a new batch of Jews were brought in and injected again. Not only Jews, but at Sachsenhausen camp- Russian POW soldiers were injected.

The goal was to infect other races with STDs to kill off other races. It was primarily Dr. Haagen in charge, with SS Dr. Kurt Gutzeit and SS Dr. Arnold Dohmen. Both Dr. Gutzeit and Dr. Dohmen were escaped SS doctors after WWII which one or both probably fled to South Africa.

Nazi Virus Projects: Cross Species Experiments and the Nazi STD program

Nazis Rise up in South Africa post WWII

During WWII in Africa, many Nazi supporters were put in internment camps- released in 1946. In the South Africa region those post WWII Nazis sought to regain control of the government, running for elections in 1948. They succeeded. In the 1948 elections, the bulk of those elected were Nazis. Dr. Verwoerd (Nazi) was placed in charge of Native Affairs (over blacks) and drafted Apartheid. He also instantly passed a law making it illegal for blacks and whites to have sex. Then Bayer (which was part of IG Farben) was given a monopoly over "medicine" on Apartheid reservations.

Google: Bayer & HIV lawsuits

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
is that map up to date? theres several communities throughout Africa where HIV/AIDs infection has reached near 50%. that is, 1 in 2 Africans regardless of sexuality are HIV/AIDs positive.

it's a shame, even here in the USA, 1 in 4 homosexual men has HIV/AIDs. pretty darn high rate!

aside from the Merck product and blood transfer, it's an STD. that means regardless of whether its man-made or zoonotic in origin, people (ie, 1 in 4 american gays) aren't scared enough about it to stop going out, getting it and spreading it around with quite promiscuous sex as if focking is as casual as a handshake, sheesh

if it is a man-made virus, it's one that indicates sex-crazed sheeple dont really care where it came from they just wanna have a good lusty time then go out with a dramatic bang

edit on 19-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
is that map up to date? theres several communities throughout Africa where HIV/AIDs infection has reached near 50%. that is, 1 in 2 Africans regardless of sexuality are HIV/AIDs positive.

The map is based of 2000 HIV figures so it's statistically 11 years old. I don't have a 2010 Africa HIV map. I use the 2000 one instead because South African Nazis didn't hand over the government to the black population until 1989. To my knowledge WHO didn't have 1990 HIV statistics in all of Africa and I'm not even sure if WHO had 1995 HIV statistics in Africa. The year 2000 might be the first Africa continent-wide statistics of HIV infections that the World Health Organization put together. And it shows quite clearly the difference in countries previously controlled/influenced by Nazis v. the rest of Africa.

it's a shame, even here in the USA, 1 in 4 homosexual men has HIV/AIDs. pretty darn high rate!

aside from the Merck product and blood transfer, it's an STD. that means regardless of whether its man-made or zoonotic in origin, people (ie, 1 in 4 american gays) aren't scared enough about it to stop going out, getting it and spreading it around with quite promiscuous sex as if focking is as casual as a handshake, sheesh

I'm not sure I'd want to blame Merck products entirely, even though I don't like some of the things found in testing of some of their vaccines. Merck wasn't really giving out vaccines in South Africa, definitely not a Hepatitis vaccine. The only pharmaceutical company with full access to "medicine" on white-policed Apartheid reservations was Bayer.

But yeah, gays can't exactly blame what happened in Africa for their cases. My mother is a gynecologist and one of her friends works for the CDC and he was talking one time about visiting the bathhouses in San Francisco. He said the day before, a gay man with HIV came into his clinic and the next day the doctor was passing out flyers for the clinic at the gay bathhouses. He found the guy with HIV that came to the clinic the day before working in the bathhouse as a "towel boy", having unprotected sex with numerous gay men in the bathhouse. And the "towel boy" clearly knew he had HIV. But it wasn't like the other gay men in the bathhouse were demanding the use of condoms with him either.

So even if something fishy happened in South Africa and other Nazi controlled/influenced countries, that really doesn't account for what happened with the gay community in some areas of the world. The difference being that blacks in South Africa were locked in white-policed Apartheid reservations. They had no freedom, they had no control over the "medicine" (if you call it that; more like genocide) forced upon them via needles by socialized medicine contracts. They did not elect their governments, those blacks did not give contract rights to German pharmaceutical companies over them. Nazis who refused to let the blacks vote gave contract rights to German pharmaceutical companies over blacks. Not the same thing at all.
edit on 19-9-2011 by MapMistress because: added sentence-wording sounded odd

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Don't I have a treat for you whoever is into designer viruses and diseases. I'll be back with the video, note to ATS'ers, do research on these claims in the movie and I can almost promise you that you may look at things a lot more differently, especially after you back everything up with your own research. Be back in a few with the video.

And here goes the person's Channel. There's days worth of valuable documentaries on the channel.
D34Dcell's Youtube Channe;

edit on 19-9-2011 by Subbam because: Material Added

edit on 19-9-2011 by Subbam because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by Subbam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MapMistress

You've heard of Operation: Paperclip have you not? If not I highly suggest you research your countrymen like Henry Kissinger, Operation: Paperclip, the beginnings of Plum Island, Eric Traub and what they did, you'd be surprised how close your "alternate version" of events is as far as where blame's due.

Info on Operation: Paperclip

Info on Eric Traub

Info on Plum Island

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subbam
You've heard of Operation: Paperclip have you not? If not I highly suggest you research your countrymen like Henry Kissinger, Operation: Paperclip, the beginnings of Plum Island, Eric Traub and what they did, you'd be surprised how close your "alternate version" of events is as far as where blame's due.

I've got the blame on the nose, with 500% accuracy on this one. When your mother is an OB/GYN, STDs are a dinnertime discussion. I've been listening to doctors and nurses talk about STDs since I was in kindergarten.

As I said above Dr. Haagen was the only Nazi involved in the Nazi STD program accepted into Project Paperclip. SS Dr. Kurt Gutzeit and Dr. Arnold Dohmen were escaped SS doctors.

KURT PLOTNER, EUGENE VON HAAGEN, AND BORIS PASH.
American intelligence also landed Dr. Eugene von Haagen who had been a colleague of Pash. Von Haagen had headed the Nazis' biological weapons unit during World War II. Boris Pash recruited him into the Paperclip program where he used his expertise in germ warfare research for five years.

Chapter 2 of CIA/Nazi Connection

List of names of Nazis accepted into Project Paperclip

Neither SS Dr. Kurt Gutzeit, nor SS Dr. Arnold Dohmen were in Project Paperclip. Only Dr. Haagen was. Which means the other two escaped and were at large after WWII. Since both escaped SS doctors worked on Hepatitis experiments, Dr. Dohmen also working with animals and hepatitis...then track hepatitis to find them!

Where do all the unusual forms of Hepatitis appear after WWII?

There's Hepatitis D, which is a spliced virus which shares DNA with Hepatitis B. If a person has Hep D they are coinfected with Hep B. Hep D magically appears around the Ghana region (which used to be part of the German colony Togoland).

There's hundreds of mutations of Hepatitis C found in the sewage of Cameroon. So many mutations it can't be natural and has to be human caused. Cameroon was also a former German colony.

Then Hepatitis G magically appears in South Africa under Nazi control from 1948-1989. It's found only among 11% of the black population by the year 2000. Those blacks were locked in white-policed Apartheid "reservations." The only other place in the world that Hepatitis G existed after WWII was in the rescued Russian POW soldiers from the hepatitis experiments at Sachsenhausen. Soldiers do have a tendency to be the worst offenders of prostitution. Thus Hep G stayed locked behind the Iron Curtain until the 1990s, infecting 3% of the populations of Czechoslavakia and Poland. The rest of Western Europe never saw Hepatitis G until after the Iron Curtain fell when Eastern European men (German, Belgian, Dutch, Danish, French, British) began visiting Czech and Polish prostitutes in the cheap economy. If I remember correctly after the Iron Curtain fell-- you could live like a "king" on $100 American dollars in top resorts in Czechoslavakia.

So Hep G comes directly from Sachsenhausen/Auschwitz experiments injected into Jews and Russian POW soldiers by Dr. Gutzeit and Dr. Dohmen. After Russia frees both concentration camps, Hep G falls behind the Iron Curtain locked there for 50 years, locked so tightly behind the Iron Curtain that no one in Western Europe ever saw it.

But then Hep G "magically" appears in the Apartheid reservations of the Nazi government of South Africa, where only 11% of blacks only become infected and a law passed by Dr. Verwoerd making sex between blacks and whites illegal. Those blacks locked in Apartheid reservations couldn't leave. They were policed by whites. And there were no escapies going to Czechoslavakia, nor Poland. There definitely was no one from Czechoslavakia, nor Poland going to the black Apartheid reservations to have sex with blacks there to spread it to them.

So the only connection between the two groups is the concentration camps of Sachsenhausen/Auschwitz and those freed who were injected with Hepatitis by Dr. Gutzeit and Dr. Dohmen. And two escaped SS doctors (Dohmen/Gutzeit) which one or both obviously continued their experiments on black Apartheid reservations (also concentration camps) in South Africa, most likely under an alternate alias and probably an employee of Bayer. Those blacks were injected with Hepatitis as well under Dr. Verwoerd's Nazi administration.

(continued)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Just follow the trail of Hepatitis abnormalities in mutations and statistics from Ghana (formerly German Togoland), to Cameroon (formerly German colony) to South Africa (Nazi controlled 1948-1989). You'll find I'm absolutely right. Hepatitis is the Nazi's doing of the Nazi STD program--injecting other races with sexually transmitted diseases. But it was done post-WWII in Africa.

The United States had nothing to do with it. The U.S. had no military, no control over what Dr. Verwoerd allowed and contracted with Bayer on those Apartheid reservations in South Africa. The U.S. had no military in Cameroon, only Peace Corps there. And the U.S. had no military in Ghana, nor Togo.

By all means, google Hep D, Hep C, and Hep G all over Africa and try to get statistics before 2000. You won't find the abnormalities in any country in Africa that was allies with the United States from 1945-1989. Russians have nothing to do with it either. All the hepatitis mutations/statistics abnormalities are in the former German colonies.

So we can pretty much figure out where escaped SS Dr. Kurt Gutzeit and escaped SS Dr. Arnold Dohmen most likely went to continue their hepatitis experiments after WWII was over. IG Farben/Bayer employed Dr. Gutzeit and Dr. Dohmen in the concentration camps and I'm willing to bet that Bayer/Hoechst/Aventis employed them under aliases in Ghana-Togo/Cameroon/South Africa. Splitting up IG Farben into 3 companies at the end of WWII NEVER stopped the hepatitis experiments. The IG Farben/Bayer hepatitis experiments just moved from Poland concentration camps in Eastern Europe into former German colonies in Africa!

And when a group of Nazis has a STD program to exterminate other races by injecting hepatitis into those races...then hepatitis obviously wasn't the only STD injected into people.

top topics

join