It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‎'You Couldn't Make This Up' Dept: Chinese Astronomer Predicts Appearance of UFO's in 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

‎'You Couldn't Make This Up' Dept: Chinese Astronomer Predicts Appearance of UFO's in 2011

www.dailyga laxy.com

Unidentified flying objects may appear in 2011 or 2012, according to Wang Sichao, an Beijing astronomy and minor planet scholar, who made the forecast following reports of unidentified flying objects that have been spotted in several Chinese regions of Zhejiang, Hunan, Chongqing and Xinjiang since last month, the China Daily reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I find this story more amusing than anything else. The article states that it comes from China Daily, which I am unfamiliar with - anyone know if they are a reputable paper in China? Daily Galaxy itself ; I am starting to wonder about. Still, if this is a true report - it is extremely odd, especially since the airport incident mentioned has been reported as a military issue by the Chinese govt. last time i checked (which was a while ago). Why would an astronmer of any sort come forward with this. There is no real reason given for this amazing pronouncement. Thoughts?

www.dailyga laxy.com

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
He says it because he probably believes it, is my guess. He's not the first Asian to have made this same prediction, and it be reported in the West. There's a story about monks making a similar prediction.

I'm of the opinion that they're waiting for us to wake up to the fact that they're already there, have been there the whole time, and they aren't going to kill us. Like a gentle nature observer who doesn't want to excite the animals he's observing, except on a much larger and more advanced scale, and we're the animals. Some people will see them sooner than others, and those who are perpetually frightened or confused will always have their unshakable denial.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Alex Collier says that disclosure is going to happen out of Japan, so perhaps Asia in general.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

I think he's right about 2011 and 2012...although he forgot to mention 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007....

Ufo's have been reported all around the Earth and in space for hundreds of year, possibly thousands.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I think he might be saying that UFO's are going to appear en masse as apposed to just being sighted like that have every year for all of time.

IMO, I think he is full of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
I think he might be saying that UFO's are going to appear en masse as apposed to just being sighted like that have every year for all of time.

IMO, I think he is full of it.

There have already been UFO's en masse too.

It's just not as exciting when it's old news I guess.
Unexplained though it remains to be.

Oops, posted wrong video. Fixed it though. This is about the wildest UFO video I've seen.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by VirginiaRisesYetAgain]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity; I am not all that familiar with Collier; he says its going to come from Japan? Does he give reasons for that? I was hoping that the disclosure issue would come up, though I am skeptical of earthside disclosure. To my way of thinking, true disclosure could only come from , well, them. If this astronomer has come forward as reported (which I still have my doubts about to be honest) then this is some sort of disclosure; especially in reference to the highly censurious Chinese govt. (I m sorry but for all intents and purposes, they are - which obviously brings up disinformation issues as well unfortuneately).

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

I tend to think you are right (If an astronomer scholar of 'minor planets' whatever that means - has indeed said this) that it is or would be 'his' belief. But they would stake their reputation within the international community upon this. Also; they would have to be aware of what the Chinese regime regarded as acceptable party line.

Edited for second thoughts

[edit on 3-8-2010 by liquidself]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Those are clearly geese with chinese lanterns tied to their backs.. It's blatantly obvious that the lanterns aren't lit though, they are simply reflecting the light from swamp gas off of Uranus..

You people are soooooo gullible!

(on a more serious note, that indeed is an awesome video!)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Russian politician claims alien abduction

3rd Down:
europarliament

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And others, I'm sure. Just a bit lazy ATM.

SnF.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by beebs]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

I think he's right about 2011 and 2012...although he forgot to mention 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007....

Ufo's have been reported all around the Earth and in space for hundreds of year, possibly thousands.

Exactly, because they exist

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And i should believe this guy why?

Originally posted by liquidself

www.dailyga laxy.com

Unidentified flying objects may appear in 2011 or 2012, according to Wang Sichao, an Beijing astronomy and minor planet scholar, who made the forecast following reports of unidentified flying objects that have been spotted in several Chinese regions of Zhejiang, Hunan, Chongqing and Xinjiang since last month, the China Daily reported.

Related News Links:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
USA attack Iran
Iran attack Israel
USA attack Iran (nuclear)
North Korea attack South Korea & USA
South Korea & USA attack North Korea
North Korea attack South Korea & USA (nuclear)
Economy collapse
Japan First Lady introduce UFO ambassador
UFO ends the war
Reformation of economy, politic, religion and science.
Earth welcomed to the Galactic Federation

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

i mean to say--american train of logic is very different than an asian's--do take that into consideration.

new topics

top topics

join