It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I know about MK-ULTRA and ARTI/CHOKE experiments :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I know that I 'm still very controversy on this board and I think I'll get even more when you'll read this post :
As you know I'm french (In fact, I come from swiss but it's the same thing anyway).As you know I'm bad, mad and dangerous to know sometimes, really.

I dont know if you'll believe me or not, but all I'm gonna tell you is true. Anyway, it dont matter if you dont believe me.

You know that I'm Data Analyst, and I sometime work with this guy (Marc FILTERMAN) :

www.ufocom.org...

He is actually writing a book about Comportementals Manipulations...

You may ignore that MK-ULTRA experiments started, just after WWII, first was about psychic and physical link that exist between twins. Tought and emotions Transmit betweens twins is a fascinating subject, almost when the twins never met themselves (If they are orphans for example).
Project MK-ULTRA 1 (Before 60's) also was concerned about Hypnopedy. a technic use to fast learning, by playing sounds or message while you sleep. I think peoples who started MK-ULTRA wanted to programm peoples for one kind of task (like in G.ORWELL's 1984).
In 60's two fundamentals discovery in organic chemicals change MK-ULTRA way :
The first is the discovery of Lysergic Saur Dythiamine ('___' 23/25), by C. HOFFMAN.
And the second, in 1962, the discorvery of two enzyms that permitted to cut and reconstitute DNA. That permit clonage and DNA modification.

With the '___', the cold war and the clonage, MK-ULTRA suddenly turned into an experiment to build soldiers, spys and Military Engeeners on command.

Mk-Ultra became so the "cerebral-waves military project".

I know that mk-ultra has permit for several time during cold-war to transmit very importants informations, like aircraft plans or strategic informations.
With CIA, paranormal seem to become normal sometimes.

I also must to talk you about some drugs, now use in spys or terrorist interrogations like the codename Class 2-Bx, wich are Beta-Blocks used to put in a catharsys semi-epileptic state use in addition with a MicroWave transmittor. I heard that this system has still permit to devellop an anti-riot weapon.

i'll tell you more soon...

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:32 AM
link   
though not all of it I was aware of. It is great to have someone on this board who is open to this subject and knowledgeable at that. Most of the people I have met know very little about these things, nor do most of them believe me. Well Nans, at least we can believe each other, while everyone else keeps hiding from the truths. I will patiently wait for your responses, and I enjoy you opinions and your company. So stick around. I'm not going anywhere. Where else would I go for a decent conversation??? All forums are dead, including this one.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
where did u get all these info from?! this is good stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by Julia
where did u get all these info from?! this is good stuff.

Most of these informations comes from a "personnal" experience.
I also learned more about MK-Ultra these URL :

www.dcn.davis.ca.us...
www.raven1.net...
www.brazilboycott.org...
And this forum :
www.arborwood.com...

And I created this group :

Group name: AngelsX
Group home page:
groups.yahoo.com...
Group email address: [email protected]

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]