It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there. Im a Troll,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yes. I am your worst nightmare! I will not agree with you in any way shape or form. For crossing under my bridge.

I believe you are wasting your time copying and pasting all your drivel. Why not come out from under your own bridge so to speak. And speak! What you think...

You are spilling the same exact drivel from almost ten years ago exactly. Complete with oil disasters of one form or another.

Or maybe you feel like dying today. So you check into the latest Doom and Gloom thread. (Yes) I will be there telling you why you need to live! Why the earth is so great! I am what I am. A Troll.

Maybe I don't like your brand of humor. It matters not. I don't care what you think anyway. I can copy and paste rebuttals to anything you post. Hell I won't even bother to read them.

I don't care if you don't like me. I'll find ways to try.

If it's cold, I will tell you how warm I am. Or that a heat wave (of 2 degrees off) is coming.

You dont like who is in office? I couldn't tell you who's in office, it don't matter.

If you throw up a sun thing I am all over that too. Everyone alive has thought about the sun, and do you know what? Its still there! And so are we!

Unless a super volcano erupts next door, and splits my concrete sidewalk, I could care less. Earthquakes are older than you. They will be older than you.

If the Earth flips over and I wind up in a Tropical climate, I will enjoy it for the moment.

See you in the threads...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by redeyedwonder]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by redeyedwonder]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
LOL, okkkk, so yes, see you around the forums! Welcome, I think

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

I'm a lonely individual...

Welcome and enjoy.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

welcome to ATS see you in here or down a rabbit hole, you troll.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

"denying ignorance" may not mean denying smart-butt trolls!

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
Yes. I am your worst nightmare!

you haven't been to my nightmares.

I will not agree with you in any way shape or form.

you are so cute.

I believe you are wasting your time copying and pasting all your drivel. Why not come out from under your own bridge so to speak. And speak! What you think...

you are so adorable.

You are spilling the same exact drivel from almost ten years ago exactly. Complete with oil disasters of one form or another.

Or maybe you feel like dying today. So you check into the latest Doom and Gloom thread. (Yes) I will be there telling you why you need to live! Why the earth is so great! I am what I am. A Troll.

who's your ATS?

Maybe I don't like your brand of humor. It matters not. I don't care what you think anyway. I can copy and paste rebuttals to anything you post. Hell I won't even bother to read them.

rebels wearing wool flock together, sometimes.

I don't care if you don't like me. I'll find ways to try.

who's your ATS?

See you in the threads...

i might be the one who looks like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cae3a7d63dce.jpg[/atsimg]

or if i'm in a good mood i might look like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f83ec9531216.jpg[/atsimg]

see me in your threads, and pleasant dreams!

who is your ats?

ats is fun,
et

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

LOL! Funny Intro!

IRM

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I am what I am. A Troll.

That's OK with me really, as long as your at least, a somewhat entertaining one. I'm sort a troll at heart myself. Welcome!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well okay then.

Thanks I guess...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You should fit in perfectly.

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hi there. Im a Troll,

Howdy, welcome.

I'm a bit of a troll myself, when the mood strikes. But just on BTS and never in a malicious manner. I don't post on ATS unless I have something pertinent to add.

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

If I could I would give you 5 stars!!!

Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Congratulations on coming out of the Trolling closet.

You are brave and an inspiration to all of us who have this desire but cant speak about it.

I'm looking forward to you 'coming out' on the serious side of ATS. Please feel free to let us know how it goes and any hints or tips will be much appreciated.

Thanks, again.

Love.
Silver (closet troll) Star.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Agree to disagree makes life more simple. Don't hide in the closet! It is that bad out here, so what could possibly be worse?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Correct.
We are all going to be burnt up by the the solar flare anyway so we might as well tear up the boards in the meanwhile!

Erm..In the highly unlikely event that the world isnt about to toasted to a cinder, i didnt just say that!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Correct.
We are all going to be burnt up by the the solar flare anyway so we might as well tear up the boards in the meanwhile!

Erm..In the highly unlikely event that the world isnt about to toasted to a cinder, i didnt just say that!

I would star you too, if it were allowed here. Now go jack some threads!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome. I have a friend whom is a troll. His name is Igleknoll-the Troll. Very well written! You appear to be a worthy adversary...and I look forward to your peering out from under the bridge to throw stones every once in awhile.
We need all kinds...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks for the welcome, always great to meet fellow trolls. I look forward to reading your posts.

Have a great day.

top topics

join