It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All you need to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hello all-

So I have had a very eye opening couple of days. I made a thread on thursday which went over positive and negative and the effects they have on us. Which, if you didn't read the thread it basically said that a positive times a positive will give you a positive, negative times a positive gives you a negative, and a negative times a negative gives you a positive.

Those 3 combinations give you all the answers you need in regards to humans and life as we know it. If you are positive to a person and they respond in a positive way then the result will be positive. If you are positive and the other person responds in a negative way then the result will be negative. If you are both negative then the positive goes to the second negative because the second negative was attacked first and is just protecting itself and will lead to a positive result. The size of the negative or positive result depends on how big the negative or positive is.

Also that is how the the universe became, the negative positive reaction was so great it created everything we know and beyond, but there was also the number zero. So there are 3 combinations 1X1=1, 1x-1=-1, -1x-1=1, if you do the math and allow pure energy to be positive and pure darkness to be negative you get 2/3 positive and 1/3 negative which actually meant that pure energy is 66.66666 percent which has been told to us that it is the sign of the beast but that is a lie it is the pure energy percentage. The negative is 1/3 or 33.33333 percent if you double it you will get 66.66666 agian. If you add them together you get 99.999999. the last .000001 percent is zero which is where everything started. You can't have a positive without a negative so zero was put into place for a fraction of a split second before positive and negative came into existence. Also to further prove that point if you just add -1 + 1= 0 so in order to produce they must collide or times themselves.

I call pure energy "God" because that is how I was taught to call something higher than myself. The universe and everything inside it is all created from both light and darkness which is why we are both good and evil. The positive can never go away but either can the negative, they both must exist or we would go back to zero.

Our lives are also based on the same principle of creation which is 1, 0, -1. Before we were born we were 0 and then we were born and our birth date became day 1 and of course the -1 is the past both begin at the same time like the beginning of everything we know.

Once you believe in this things will start happening to you and your mind will be opened and you will look at people and the world around you in a new light. You will also notice all the evil in the world and see that something big is comming. After talking with some friends we think we have the actual date for the new beginning which is actually 12-12-12 not 12-21-12. If you take the positive 1 and negative 1 which is 2 energies and divide each number of 12-12-12 you get 666 which is the pure energy equation. To go further into it if you add 9 to the day you get 21, and 9 is the flip side of 6 so 12-21-12 was to trick us on the actual date and left a sign to show us it was the negative of the positive.

You need to be careful of people who don't understand this or are negative instead of positive. There are also many people who know things but hide them from us to keep us in prision. Remember the real prision is having our mind trapped and controled which is what the negatives have been doing for a long long time. They hide the truth because of there greed for power and money. They want to control our minds by making us afraid and guilty about ourselves to make us think we are not worthy to make us negative and control us. Please free your minds and turn your negatives into positives before its to late.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

If you are positive to a person and they respond in a positive way then the result will be positive. If you are positive and the other person responds in a negative way then the result will be negative. If you are both negative then the positive goes to the second negative because the second negative was attacked first and is just protecting itself and will lead to a positive result.

I assume your intent is to apply this to real life somehow? What qualifies as "positive" and "negative?" For example, if I punch you in the face, is that a negative? And if you punch me back is that also a negative and therefore both of us punching each other in the face is a positive event?

The size of the negative or positive result depends on how big the negative or positive is.

Really? So if instead of punching you, I shoot your dog, BBQ and eat your sister, chop off your arms and legs, then rape your wife while you bleed on the carpet...that would be a "really big" negative, right? And if you respond to all this by picking up one of your arms with your teeth and whacking me on the head with it, you've once again responded to a negative with a negative, and since the negative I gave you was even bigger than the negative in the first scenario, all of this is an even more positive result?

Seriously?

I call pure energy "God"

What do you mean by "energy" such that "pure" energy is a useful idea? How exactly can energy be impure?

You need to be careful of people who don't understand this or are negative instead of positive.

But isn't your entire premise that it doesn't matter what someone does to you? Provided you react accordingly, the result will be positive, right? Why be careful about negative people? Why not invite people to punch you in the face so you can punch them back to generate positive results?

Have you really thought this through, or do I completely not understand your intent?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Its not true. This universe is a simulated reality school, a prison for some for bad behavior (this planet has a lot to do with Star Wars, and the old Empire wherein even the right side got compromised by wars and karma too and all did harm). In a sense this is like the past, for we're metaphorically different film clips of our infinite life, as the Infinite Family of Light/the Many in one. This is a school teaching love and equality. Thereotically in No Time, outside the space-time orbits that are clocked by our Sun, our collective consciousness and input of the signal, as well as being similar to a clock, and the solar systems are designed like a mechanism that is supposed to move. Ours has some moons and objects moved around for some reason as if to create a matrix within a matrix perhaps.

But in no time, thereoretically we are our whole global infinite selves at once though we perceive levels and grades and can meet with ourselves as individuals, and thus we are not only equal but this is a memory of the past.

Its quantum physics meets infinity and beyond! But also, negativity is a dimming of our light, an error, we learn to overcome, for positivity is passing the test and returning home.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Unity_99]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

It actually reminds me of a movie called "Fight Club" when you talk of punching in the face being positive.

Also, the 12-12-12 thing was kind of interesting.

We have 10-10-10 and 11-11-11 on the way too. Actually, once it's after 12-12-12, there won't be another x-x-x date until 2101-01-01 . . which is 88 years later + 18 days.

Split the 18 days on either side and you get 2 dates:

12-21-12

and

12-21-00

with 9 days before & after as transitional phases.

The question is:

What's going to happen during those 88 years?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Trudge

If you are positive to a person and they respond in a positive way then the result will be positive. If you are positive and the other person responds in a negative way then the result will be negative. If you are both negative then the positive goes to the second negative because the second negative was attacked first and is just protecting itself and will lead to a positive result.

I assume your intent is to apply this to real life somehow? What qualifies as "positive" and "negative?" For example, if I punch you in the face, is that a negative? And if you punch me back is that also a negative and therefore both of us punching each other in the face is a positive event?

Ok the easiest answer I would have would be if you attacked and killed me and I defended myself. I might die but If I attacked in defence then I would have the positive result. The positive result would be to become positive energy. You could also do nothing and just stay positive and let yourself die like Jesus (if you would rather do it that way) and not fight the negative.

The size of the negative or positive result depends on how big the negative or positive is.

Really? So if instead of punching you, I shoot your dog, BBQ and eat your sister, chop off your arms and legs, then rape your wife while you bleed on the carpet...that would be a "really big" negative, right? And if you respond to all this by picking up one of your arms with your teeth and whacking me on the head with it, you've once again responded to a negative with a negative, and since the negative I gave you was even bigger than the negative in the first scenario, all of this is an even more positive result?

Seriously?

You are looking at this in the wrong light. Think of the positive and negative energies as our souls. Each bad or good thing we do has an effect on our souls. It does however transition into our world as well. I will give you a quick example. I was on an airplane this friday and I was talking to the guy who was sitting in the seat next to me. I told him about the 1x1, 1x-1, and -1x-1 and well telling him that ever since I put this into my life I have seen the results. One of the flight attendant asked a guy in the other side of the isle next to us if he wouldn't mind moving his seat because the lady behind him was the mother of the lady he was sitting next to. He said sure in a positive manner and when we went to sit in the other seat the flight attendant said, actually sir we have a seat all the way up front so you can have more leg room. So the man was moved up to the very front of the plane with no one in front of him so could have more leg room.

I call pure energy "God"

What do you mean by "energy" such that "pure" energy is a useful idea? How exactly can energy be impure?

Ok well first they are both energies, one just takes and the other one gives. I guess it all depends on which side you would like to be on. For myself that would be positive energy.

You need to be careful of people who don't understand this or are negative instead of positive.

But isn't your entire premise that it doesn't matter what someone does to you? Provided you react accordingly, the result will be positive, right? Why be careful about negative people? Why not invite people to punch you in the face so you can punch them back to generate positive results?

Have you really thought this through, or do I completely not understand your intent?

Yes, as long as you react accordingly it will work out but the problem is we are so controled that it is very hard to keep that thinking going each and every moment we are awake and around others. Think about it, everything that we were taught from the day we were born is about control and people trying to control us. All i'm trying to do is free everyones mind so they are no longer in jail.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh, and the center of the 88 years (44 years) is 6-21-2056, which is. . . guess what?

not 88, not 44, but 22 days before a solar eclipe!

en.wikipedia.org...

12-12-12 is a new moon, 7-12-2056 is a new moon, and 01-01-2101 is a new moon.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
reply to post by LordBucket

It actually reminds me of a movie called "Fight Club" when you talk of punching in the face being positive.

Also, the 12-12-12 thing was kind of interesting.

We have 10-10-10 and 11-11-11 on the way too. Actually, once it's after 12-12-12, there won't be another x-x-x date until 2101-01-01 . . which is 88 years later + 18 days.

Split the 18 days on either side and you get 2 dates:

12-21-12

and

12-21-00

with 9 days before & after as transitional phases.

The question is:

What's going to happen during those 88 years?

Thank you for your post bettermakings that is very interesting. I don't think the world will end on any of these dates but that these dates are markers for some very important times in our earth lives.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Oh, and the center of the 88 years (44 years) is 6-21-2056, which is. . . guess what?

en.wikipedia.org...

See things start clicking when you use the numbers! Life is laid out for us if we can just do the math. Thanks again for your post bettermakings!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I don't know what any of those dates mean, but the moon does definitely have an impact on life, and should always be considered. The again, i'm slightly pagan.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

Cool post. I think a lot about the polarities and I see that all lessons can come from analysing the darkness/negativity - or "that which you are not" if you are positively oriented. Hard thing is - you can get trapped in negativity if you spend all day staring at it...

The source of all things as you say has more positive than negative but if you were to add into the equation 'free will' as a factor, it might look a little different. Maybe this is not necessary but would be interesting to create a theorem out of it.

Everyone has free will, whether they choose to exercise it is a different story, but if you have free will, are positive and a person responds to you with negativity, you have the choice to make it a positive or negative experience by the way in which you react or interpret the situation. For instance, some one yells something horrid at me or is upset at me, and they describe something that I have done that I'm not aware of was hurting them in some way, lets say I choose to react upon this as becoming more aware of myself and thank them for telling me - it has the possibility to completely defuse the bomb - so to speak. Or I could just yell back at them! I prefer the first option :-)

I see that both positive and negative must always exist in a dynamic balance, like a never ending play and that the balance will change depending on where you are up to in your life lessons (and how you perceive others) - in the lower densities there is more negativity to help show you what you can learn, the higher the density the less negativity there is as you have already learnt how to use the lower realms of negativity to teach you that which you are not.

Does that make sense? Don't quite know where that burst of thought came from!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

Think of the positive and negative energies as our souls. Each bad or good thing we do has an effect on our souls.

If what you're describing works for you, well...then it works for you. But as for myself, I don't relate very well to this idea of "postive and negative" that I regularly see described here. Positive and negative in the sense of gender, or math or electricity I understand. But so often these words are clearly used to describe something else...and whatever that something is seems kind of like "good and bad." But good and bad only really make sense to me when viewed from the perspective of a wolfpack. What benefits the pack is good. What harms the pack is bad.

You could also do nothing and just stay positive and let yourself die like
Jesus (if you would rather do it that way) and not fight the negative.

But wouldn't be responding to a negative with a positive? According to your initial premise, wouldnt' that generate a negative result?

Ok well first they are both energies, one just takes and
the other one gives. I guess it all depends on which side
you would like to be on. For myself that would be positive energy.

I don't tend to think of give and take as complements. But rather, give and receive. I don't perceive receiving as negative, or bad, or evil in any way. And I'm happy to play both sides of give and receive, depending on the what it is that is being given or received. If I give head scratches to a cat, and I receive purring from her, I am able to enjoy both. Whether singly, or together. But I'm not "taking" purrs from the cat. She gives purrs, I receive them. I give headscratches, she receives them. But even if only one of these things happens, there is still the complement. If I give headscratches, she may receive them whether or not there is any purring involved. But in no case do I perceive anything "bad" about myself or the cat engaging in any of these exchanges.

If give is coupled with take as a complement...that seems to imply a very different sort of "giving." One that is focused solely on self. If you "give" a present to someone, or if you take a present from them...that conceptualization focuses exclusively on what you are doing, with no awareness of their involvement. Starting with that sort of thinking and proceeding to this idea that it is "good" to give and "bad" to take...that sort of thinking seems like it would tend to lead to selfish self-righteousness, and generally a lot of unpleasantness. For example, just like you might "give" someone a present, so too might you "give" them a bullet to the head, or "give" them the opportunity to be your slave, or any number of things they might not particularly want to receive.

What exactly is it you claim to be allying yourself with when you state your intention to "be on the side" of positive energy?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
You have some interesting points but your math is wrong:

1/3 is not 3.333333 - Rather is is 3.333333... to infinity, or to your level of precision. Same with 1/6.

You are reducing your level of precision in the math and then claiming that the difference (.000001) to mean something. That remainder only represents the inaccuracy introduced from the level of precision you chose.

Also, 9 is not the opposite of 6 just because we happened to choose those symbols to represent the underlying meaning of those numbers. The opposite of 9 will always be -9. Try using Roman Numerals to make the same claims and you will see what I mean. If there was a universal truth in flipping these numbers around then they should be, well, universal.

I do like how you describe that 0 = -1 +1 though. I have exercised the thought that the way something is created from nothing is by somehow splitting a 0 into it's opposing 1's and -1's. They equal the same thing, it's just one way it's nothing and the other way two opposing entities exist. I just get stuck on what the "something" that could separate the zero could be. Some would say God or perhaps they exist in different dimensions. As long as the negative and positive dimensions never merged they would exist just fine.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its not true. This universe is a simulated reality school, a prison for some for bad behavior (this planet has a lot to do with Star Wars, and the old Empire wherein even the right side got compromised by wars and karma too and all did harm). In a sense this is like the past, for we're metaphorically different film clips of our infinite life, as the Infinite Family of Light/the Many in one. This is a school teaching love and equality. Thereotically in No Time, outside the space-time orbits that are clocked by our Sun, our collective consciousness and input of the signal, as well as being similar to a clock, and the solar systems are designed like a mechanism that is supposed to move. Ours has some moons and objects moved around for some reason as if to create a matrix within a matrix perhaps.

But in no time, thereoretically we are our whole global infinite selves at once though we perceive levels and grades and can meet with ourselves as individuals, and thus we are not only equal but this is a memory of the past.

Its quantum physics meets infinity and beyond! But also, negativity is a dimming of our light, an error, we learn to overcome, for positivity is passing the test and returning home.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Unity_99]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unity_99]

Yes we are trying to learn to overcome to positivity pass the test. Possitive and negative 1x1=1 -1x1=-1 -1x-1=1

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Trudge

Think of the positive and negative energies as our souls. Each bad or good thing we do has an effect on our souls.

If what you're describing works for you, well...then it works for you. But as for myself, I don't relate very well to this idea of "postive and negative" that I regularly see described here. Positive and negative in the sense of gender, or math or electricity I understand. But so often these words are clearly used to describe something else...and whatever that something is seems kind of like "good and bad." But good and bad only really make sense to me when viewed from the perspective of a wolfpack. What benefits the pack is good. What harms the pack is bad.

Ok think of this.. Half of our body consumes the other half releases. we are half and half. We eat and drink which is 2 positives and which equals a positive our top half. the bottom half we poop and pee -1x-1=1 which shows us our negatives, we are half and half but both equal good because you need to multiply to create. If you just add 1+-1 =0 and you are back to nothing.

Think of this one as well. EVIL is negative but if you spell it backwards its LIVE which is a positive. If you don't have one then you can't have the other. To have a negative you must have a positive.

Think of this one as well. DEVIL is a negative but spelled backwards its LIVED which is positive. GOD which is positive spelled backwards is spelled DOG which is called mans best friend and is also positive. So it tells you that both are here but the DEVIL is half negative and half positive and GOD, is all good.

You could also do nothing and just stay positive and let yourself die like
Jesus (if you would rather do it that way) and not fight the negative.

But wouldn't be responding to a negative with a positive? According to your initial premise, wouldnt' that generate a negative result?

Yes it would but only for the ones who created the negative. the positive would stay positive because it didn't multiply itself and the negative would recieve the negative. think of it like a shield.

Ok well first they are both energies, one just takes and
the other one gives. I guess it all depends on which side
you would like to be on. For myself that would be positive energy.

I don't tend to think of give and take as complements. But rather, give and receive. I don't perceive receiving as negative, or bad, or evil in any way. And I'm happy to play both sides of give and receive, depending on the what it is that is being given or received. If I give head scratches to a cat, and I receive purring from her, I am able to enjoy both. Whether singly, or together. But I'm not "taking" purrs from the cat. She gives purrs, I receive them. I give headscratches, she receives them. But even if only one of these things happens, there is still the complement. If I give headscratches, she may receive them whether or not there is any purring involved. But in no case do I perceive anything "bad" about myself or the cat engaging in any of these exchanges.

Ok so in this case there is nothing bad about petting a cat if you mean it no harm and only wish to make it happy by petting it. If the cat is negative to the petting then it will usually walk away which is a negative act. Nothing happens to you because you were doing something you thought was positive and the cat would enjoy it. The cats negative is not enjoying the positive. But if you pet the cat and it enjoys it then you will both recieve the positive because it will make you both happy.

If give is coupled with take as a complement...that seems to imply a very different sort of "giving." One that is focused solely on self. If you "give" a present to someone, or if you take a present from them...that conceptualization focuses exclusively on what you are doing, with no awareness of their involvement. Starting with that sort of thinking and proceeding to this idea that it is "good" to give and "bad" to take...that sort of thinking seems like it would tend to lead to selfish self-righteousness, and generally a lot of unpleasantness. For example, just like you might "give" someone a present, so too might you "give" them a bullet to the head, or "give" them the opportunity to be your slave, or any number of things they might not particularly want to receive.

What exactly is it you claim to be allying yourself with when you state your intention to "be on the side" of positive energy?

Ok so to be selfish is to be negative. To think you are better than others is a negative. If I give you a present only because I was told to give you a present that is still a negative. See, to become pure energy you need to realize how small you really are and how big infinite really is. Then you can understand how big positive energy is and that all it wants is good but that the negative wants you to stay negative and not become positive.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reflections
reply to post by Trudge

Cool post. I think a lot about the polarities and I see that all lessons can come from analysing the darkness/negativity - or "that which you are not" if you are positively oriented. Hard thing is - you can get trapped in negativity if you spend all day staring at it...

The source of all things as you say has more positive than negative but if you were to add into the equation 'free will' as a factor, it might look a little different. Maybe this is not necessary but would be interesting to create a theorem out of it.

Everyone has free will, whether they choose to exercise it is a different story, but if you have free will, are positive and a person responds to you with negativity, you have the choice to make it a positive or negative experience by the way in which you react or interpret the situation. For instance, some one yells something horrid at me or is upset at me, and they describe something that I have done that I'm not aware of was hurting them in some way, lets say I choose to react upon this as becoming more aware of myself and thank them for telling me - it has the possibility to completely defuse the bomb - so to speak. Or I could just yell back at them! I prefer the first option :-)

I see that both positive and negative must always exist in a dynamic balance, like a never ending play and that the balance will change depending on where you are up to in your life lessons (and how you perceive others) - in the lower densities there is more negativity to help show you what you can learn, the higher the density the less negativity there is as you have already learnt how to use the lower realms of negativity to teach you that which you are not.

Does that make sense? Don't quite know where that burst of thought came from!

Hello Reflections yes you can never get rid of one or the other they must always exist if not then we will be at 0 which will just be a blip before it starts all over again.

I would also agree that the more you learn about how negative things impact our lives we will have less negative things around us. Also, learning about negatives will also teach you about positives.

Also think of bursts of new thoughts as due to having a positive talk which produces positive for both people and other people who enjoy the conversation and want to share in a positive way. Those who try and throw negative on it are just trying to turn the positive into a negative. But if you stay positive it is like a shield and the negative bounces back towards the negative.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

1x1=1
6+6=12
6x6=36
6-6=0
6/6=1

1x-1=-1
6+-3=3
-3-6=3
6--3= 9
-3-6=-9
6/-3= -2
3-/6=-0.5

-1x-1=1
-3--3=0
-3+-3=-6
-3x-3= 9
-3/-3= 1

Look at 6-21-2056 the first number is 6 which is good and you keep, the 2 is not a 3, 6, 9, 12 (the 9 is the opposite of the 6 and the 12 is the positive of the 6) so we add or subtract the next number which is 1. Add them together and you get 3, minus 2 from 5 you get 3 and you keep 6, so it equals 6336 which shows half and half, which is also the center or half you were talking about. So it would seem to be a good and bad year with the start and ending good but the middle bad.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Trudge]

top topics

join