It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M-Star Tanker Damage Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
When this story first broke, I just knew that someone would eagerly rush to post the thread and that they would do nothing but provide the link so you could go read the story yourself. I seriously anticipated that few, if anyone would see what was wrong with this story. So, I decided to run a test on my own, because I thought that perhaps, I am too critical.

I waited eagerly for 7 days and a gazillion pages later of postings to the thread and no one saw what was there from the beginning. I pondered day after day why no one was commenting or actually doing some investigative follow-up and that is when it dawned on me that ATS has lost that investigative curiosity among members and contributors that it once was.

Seven days later and many wasted postings later and all I seriously got from reading all the many threads started on this story was that ATS has turned into a chat room with no patience for those that truly seek to look at why things are the way they are. I myself ponder ever posting again. Why bother I ask?

Well, I could say that I am disappointed with ATS, but it’s the membership that has done the deed and in that regard, I am posting this example of what a ATS responses use to be like to real conspiratorial stories and such. It is how others would get those small kernels of gold that lead to the truth and share them with the membership and others so interested.

The best theory of what happened should have come in after the 5th or 6th reply on the first day the thread was posted. Instead, I am made to feel as if seeing what others do not, that it somehow makes me weird, but that is who I am and when a story such as this broke, I thought for sure someone would go the distance.

Well, no one did. That is what brings me here to show what I theorize caused the damage to the Japanese M-Star Tanker on July 28, 2010. It is speculation and conjecture of the best kind. It is the type that can be believed and further investigated.

I read the M-Star article which anyone can do, and I looked at the media photos released to support that story. With the Navy and other agencies investigating, they concluded that they could not determine what caused the damage to the hull. They commented in their press releases that no metal on metal contact was determined on the surface of the damaged area etc.etc.

As soon as I read the link and viewed some photos was when I suspected “Cosmospheres”. It is old Star Wars technology that the Russians perfected. As such, the Russians are most suspect in this damage report to the M-Star, but whether that damage was intentional or accidental is anyone’s guess. It could have been a new Orb pilot that is still in training, but for anyone that has read or studied Cosmospheres, they are of different sizes as reported and pretty much linked to the Russians. Anyone wanting to read some good stuff should look into Cosmospheres.

Anyway, let me close this out by stating that a picture does convey a thousand words and in this case I honestly believe that the damage to the M-Star could have been done by nothing else but a “Orb.

Let me show you the two pictures that say it all. If I have to explain it any further, you missed the point.

Take a look and see for yourself. It may not be all scientific and such, but as things go, it is a good start in the “Right” direction.

Enjoy the photo evidence to my theory. I did and by the way, M-star is M=13, so it would read (13 Star) if you’re looking for even more conspiracy. Enjoy the photos.

Damage:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be80a19a8990.jpg[/atsimg]

Damage Theory: Cosmosphere Orb Contact
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88b2e72f441e.jpg[/atsimg]

This to me shows that a "Orb" is very likely the cause of the damage.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
As i posted prviously i believe that the damage could be caused by a sound wave generating weapon.
Thsis weapon is amply demonstrated on you tube.
have a look at the demo before you jump to a conclusion...i in turn will now google cosmospheres.....but check it out....
Basically it is a weapon which can focus a percussive sound in such a way as to make a really forceful blast.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Greetings Black Max

I do believe that your theory is sound.

After a search I found this

educate-yourself.org/lte/whiteorbsandsoviettechnology and educate-yourself.org/cn/fredgunnsedonachemtrailorbsufo

I also realized that the object that impacted the M-Star must have been spherical when the pictures were first posted. However I had no knowledge of the cosmospheres soviet technology. Thank You for the information.

The eye witness reports of there being a flash observed on impact (in my opinion) rule out a sound generating weapon, and support the luminescent cosmospheres. Thanks Again!

trinity369

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by trinity369

Thanks for the reply. I wanted to add that investigators reported that the damage area had no damage from anything hitting it. While this to some meant explosion, tests showed no residue from any known explosive residue. With no metal on metal contact, it made me immediately conclude that the energy field around the orb is what caused the impression without metal on metal contact.

The bright flash, collision impact and the fact that the specific area that the M\Star was damaged is known to be a Russian zone where these Cosmospheres frequently are reported is more speculation that the Russians are involved in this matter.

The fact that these same orbs are involved in matters in the Gulf of Mexico, site of the BP Oil Spill is what has me investigating some leads for a new thread. The level of conspiracy is so large on this quest that it frightens me if I am right, to think or even ponder what it might imply for humanity.

Anyway, Your reply was appreciated and I hope the research on Cosmospheres is a worthy adventure into something that begins to inform you of this advanced technology. They are old Star Wars technology that has been perfected by the Russians and it shows in their ability to go where they want in them with impunity.

These craft in my mind are controlled at the highest levels by the Illuminate crowd. The M\Star tanker name shows M=13, so as to read (13 Star) is a symbolism that is in your face. Don't know exactly what it means except to say, it is an odd finale to the M\Star tanker incident which has not gone unnoticed by me.

Thanks again.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I came across your link in the other post .I had thought some sort of a percussion device atached by a navy seal could have similar results . Your theroy opened my mind to a tecnology I was unaware of . Thank you ,,,peace

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
An orb that size would have to be moving pretty damn slow if it hit this tanker, I think it was probably a whale leaping that hit it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Starred and all that. Thanks for posting this, OP. I've never heard of cosmospheres before. I'm looking it up now and reading the first few lines makes me feel like I'm standing on the edge of an abyss filled with Cold War laser moonbases and antigravity stealth spheres and totally baffling Blade Runner references.

new topics

top topics

join