It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wtshtf, and why i belive you will not have the chance to fight back.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Patriot
I just love people's personal premonitions about how things are gonna 'go down' in the future. These kinds of threads give me a good hearty laugh that helps me make it through the day. Oh, it's really gonna happen that way? Wow! I had no idea. Heck, let's just all give up right now and march ourselves to the nearest detention facility to save the government the hassle of rounding us up.

Search "My I Ching Reading for the Deep Water Horizon" dated June 19, 2010.

Scroll down to my post about a short Tarot reading I did on that date.

Short, interesting, accurate.

I give my word that I can clearly see people's heads removed by a guillotine in this country.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

sorry, but it seems you have judged me by the color of one post. search my handle, you may get a clue.
i rarely have internet, i live completely off the grid, in the woods and desert almost year round. in my opinion i'm freer than almost every other american.
i do get your point, and actually live my life the way i choose, 100%, so far.
the 'get out and enjoy life' truly made me smile.
as long as there's a smile on your face while you go to your corporate job and spend the rest of your life paying for the things you thought you needed, life will be good for you.
see, it's easy to make assumptions about people.

Okay, okay.. no need to argue...We are both on the same side here, although we do have different perceptions on the matter... i do work a corporate job (although a rather exciting one with a lot of freedom and good people) but do not pay for things i think i need; i pay for food,water,shelter... the rest is stuff for enjoyment or things i give to others, and i do not try and dilute the matter... i have no debt, i don't try and live the debt-slave lifestyle; if i lost my job, i would be able to move and live where i choose for an extended amount of time... I have survival skills and equipment if needed, but I choose to be where I am for my quality of life.... let's just be friends! i am a city kid, you are a country kid! i just try and think positive because i believe in Ghandi's philosophy of being the change you want to see in the world. How could doom flourish if we take fear away from the notion of being killed? I feel like putting those notions of doom only further the self-fulfilling prophecy of the nwo... ya know?

And still... what about the deaf?

[edit on 8/2/2010 by Terces_Pot_Evoba]

[edit on 8/2/2010 by Terces_Pot_Evoba]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I give my word that I can clearly see people's heads removed by a guillotine in this country.

Guillotines!
I'm too lazy to search, my friend.
Oh, do please elaborate or post a link or something.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

Okay, okay.. no need to argue...We are both on the same side here, although we do have different perceptions on the matter...

awesome, basically what i figured. i usually expect all to be my enemy till proven otherwise. gaining my trust is not easy anymore, been skrewed far to many times.

i love different perceptions, it's basically what makes a good conversation.
bores the hell outta' me when everyone sits around nodding their heards and agreeing with one another.

oh, and as far as the deaf, the sound cannons are only one of these weapons.
the microwave ones are neat, they can cook the deaf from the inside out.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Patriot

Guillotines!
I'm too lazy to search, my friend.
Oh, do please elaborate or post a link or something.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by The Patriot]

i would, but those contraptions and my dyslexia just don't mix.
is there another term for them, i may be able to type something out then.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry I don't think it's possible even with all the high tech. weaponry in the world. You need a lot of willing accomplices to pull that off. A lot of that high tech. stuff will end up in rebel hands I guarantee it. There are still patriots who are involved in the cacheing distribution and manufacture of said items.

What are they going to do? Kill every citizen who makes all that stuff for them? Kill everyone who maintains the infrastructure of the life that the elite are accustomed to?

This is one reason why they need to flood the US with immigrants. They need to dilute the dangerous constitutional concept of inalienable God given rights.

Control is a real problem for them. I bet some of them do not sleep well at night. Especially when they come to grips with the fact that all their powers are pathetic and stupid compared to the might of the One who created all things and is coming back to judge them.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Especially when they come to grips with the fact that all their powers are pathetic and stupid compared to the might of the One who created all things and is coming back to judge them.

i hope you don't take this the wrong way, i'm assuming you're a christian, by comment and avatar.

like in the statement i quoted, is all this not supposed to happen?
is it not gods will for an collapse pretty much worldwide?
seriously, i mean no disrespect.
you make it sound like you believe a scenario like this would never happen, yet don't christians believe that when the shtf, the rapture will occur and they will go to heaven.
i always thought christians, some anyhow, believed things like this are possible.

sometimes i worry about my wording and whether or not others understand me the way i understand myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Yup, things are going to get bad. The antichrist will obtain a fragile world empire and he will kill millions of christians and jews. However his empire will fall apart, there will be wars and then the Lord Jesus will come and destroy him and his minions. Then the real utopia, not made by human hands begins.

Aside from that, I just don't happen to believe the subduing of America will be a cakewalk or every really complete prior to the Lords return. It's just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If one believes the scenario where we all get knocked out, then the engineering types out there, who are sympathetic to the US Patriot cause, need to be working on ways to block the "knock out" impulse.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
maybe somebody has been watching too much flashforward...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

what is 'flashforward'?
tv show, movie?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
firstly it was just a joke i dont discount anything th op has said

flashforward is a tv show were basically everyone on the planet gets knocked out for a couple of minutes due to a secret organisations device and everybody sees 6 months into their future

i was just referring to the mass knocking out of the populace

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
reply to post by rubbertramp

No need for hi-tec weapons when all you have to do is contaminate the city's water supply.. That alone would incapacitate most people within the city very quickly. By the time anyone knew what hit them it would be too late to do much about it.

This is what scares me. Chemical/biological is the way to go for a mass extermination or mass subjugation. It'd be really hard to put up a fight when you're doubled over with it spraying outta both ends, so unless you have the gear to protect against a secretly contaminated water/food supply or an aerosol attack, your pretty much screwed.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Honestly, guys, this information really scares me. There's plenty of resources out there that back up a lot of what has been proposed here.

The Rail Cars with Shackles inside and, possibly, Guillotines are a rumor that seems to have a growing following from active or ex military personnel who have first-hand accounts of witnessing these devices on military bases (plural) to civilian hikers and hunters who have happened upon these cars on remote train tracks in the middle of nowhere.

Though always skeptical, I hold on to theories and suppositions until I have gathered enough facts and information to either discard them completely or consider them possible and, after lots of reading, listening and contemplating, it scares me just how possible this is beginning to seem.

Research all of the U.N. laws that have been passed in the past couple decades or so and "Really use your head."

Look at how much the weather has changed drastically in the past couple decades and research HAARP.

Check out this Documentary by Disney, of ALL sources, that was released in '95 in only 3 states in the U.S. to test the public's reaction to the information being presented. (Disney is the all-around family-oriented company name and has been since its inception in 1928 with the creation of Mickey Mouse.) Never before has Disney released ANYTHING of this nature and note that this mother is absolutely TERRIFIED and states, "You are not ready for this."

www.aliensthetruth.com...

And, for anyone who EVER uses the word 'Impossible', you have a lot of research and mind-opening to do.

I fully agree that most likely not ALL of these scary and mind-blowing theories are true, BUT, just think about it, even if a FEW are, it is still absolutely astounding and changes EVERYTHING.

Dare to consider the unimaginable. -And remember the history of those who said the Earth was the center of the universe, that it was flat, that god never intended man to fly, that women would never have the jobs that men have, that a black man would never be President and on and on and on.

-And, for those who so quickly doubt, study up on a little physics. It is common knowledge today that electrons are DIRECTLY manipulated by OUR MINDS. There are many scientific facts (fully accepted today) about physics and the nature of the universe that will completely blow your mind. It's not Magic, it's Science.

Once you fully realize that we know VERY LITTLE about the nature of the Universe that we inhabit, then you must be humbled enough to consider all possibilities, no matter how crazy they may seem.

DON'T take others' word for it. Do your own research and YOU DECIDE.

The LRAD is also supposed to be able to stimulate the part of the physical BRAIN that handles hearing, so your physical EAR is not even important in this concept. You can cover them with your hands all you want and the sound can still devastate your senses via direct stimulation of that part of the brain. Research Governor Ventura's series 'Conspiracy Theory' about this device that projects sound DIRECTLY into the brain.

And for those who believe that the trouble cannot begin until the troops come home, I have bad news for you.

There are 400,000 UN troops from all over the world who are training as we speak and THEY, NOT U.S. Troops, will be brought in to handle americans WHILE U.S. TROOPS ARE STILL OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Having said all that, I am fearful that this Hurricane Season may be the beginning of the end. Hermine just came straight up through Texas and continued Northeast flooding and saturating the entire area of the continental U.S. that was in its path.

NOW we have yet ANOTHER.

Hurricane Igor is building strength approaching the Gulf and I'll tell you RIGHT NOW, if that storm takes even a SIMILAR path, flooding and mass death and destruction will CERTAINLY ensue. With the grounds and levees, etc. already fully saturated from Hermine, the coming storms and rainfall will have nowhere to go but to flood everything.

And I do believe Katrina was a test for this. Think about it: When was the last time you saw a Tropical Storm or Hurricane come into land and travel ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE U.S.?? Most lose energy and die out within a short distance from the ocean. Even Katrina didn't travel all the way across the U.S. and look at the destruction it caused.

One more thing, with all the toxic crude and mega-toxic dispersants in the Gulf, these storms moving over that area have a very good chance of sucking up all that poisonous muck and dispersing it across the U.S. along its path.

Just wake up and be CERTAIN you are paying attention to ALL the details of what is going on before taking a strong stance against any theory.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I received the below private post from someone on a forum - He first responded to my comments on a subject regarding the secret agenda of the people who run the World Bank (includes the Federal Reserve), the UN, World Health Organisation. Fema (Homeland Security), Mainstream Media etc etc - I know this all sounds rather crazy but there is evidence that is now in the public domain about all this and so so much - He (the man who responded to my comments then went on to send private message pasted below the first message)

Although no one here seems to have the slightest idea of these Realities... What MICHAEL GRIFFITHS said is happening and it is TRUE. I know people in the military, I've known people in law enforcement and I know people in the security sector inside our government. Although I will not print here or go as far as Michael has (because of fear, not because what he said isn't true), I will back his statements and I urge you all to RESEARCH the realities of a world government who has overthrown and indeed controls not only our government but many of the worlds governments. Think what you want but I KNOW different and I know what they are training our own people for. America WILL become the North American Union, just like the European Union. We WILL be forced in to a ONE WORLD CURRENCY, just as China, (among many other European countries) has called for.. after they complete the PURPOSEFULL CALLAPS OF OUR ECONOMY in this country. If people had the first clue what was really going on in this country, they would march on the White House before morning, no kidding.
The only hope is to wake others up.. Truth and knowledge is our only defence to stop what is so very close to being realized.. right now

Indeed Michael,

the camps are for the impending financial collapse which has been planned for well over 70 years! It just took much effort to finally get us here and the elite will not let this opportunity go to waist. After the economy starts really affecting EVERYONE.. people will riot and revolt and this will be the cue (after they allow a measured uprising - burning, false flag biological attacks, bombings etc etc - FYI, please study the recent release of the plans to attack our own people, released through an FOI request, I think, and expressed to Kennedy before he was killed - he said not only would he not go along with these plans to run false flag ops on Americans, he would have them all arrested for conspiracy - we know what happened after that) then and only then will the martial law be instituted.. that is why the camps exist my friend.

Fear not my fellow American.. There is NO freedom in fear.. fear is the mind killer and.. "those who would sacrifice essential Liberty for a little security, deserve neither security or Freedom" We still have plenty of chances to take our country back and of we can survive this gravest of threats, we will never fall prey to such covert, concealed, subversive forces again in this country.

Remember, this is not just a fight for America or to stop the North American union and loss of our sovereignty, it is a fight for a free world. Make no mistake.. Europe (The United Kingdom and the European Union) has already fallen, Canada has fallen, Australia has fallen, South America has fallen, Africa is a cake walk and is hardly worth the time, when they want it, things are already in place. We are all that stands between a new world order of two separate classes.. A slave class (us) and a few thousand elite controlling the world through technological means so advanced, even the most hard nosed scientific minds would think it divine magic. They are so close to achieving their goal and they have become impatient. They HAVE FAILED MANY times before at this. This time they played it safe. They learned from their mistakes and realized America was not the push over they once thought we were.

In summary Michael, before they silence us.. it is up to people like you and I and THE MANY WHO ARE SILENT BUT AWARE to continue to tell the truth and do just as you did.. Offer up credible sources of data (like you did with Alex Jones). I hope you noticed my quotes I left under your comment from former presidents, US Supreme Court Justices, congressmen etc etc. I have many but time did not allow for more.

No matter how frustrated you get, no matter how much they continue to brain wash our people, we must continue to tell the truth and try to get people to do their own research. this IS OUR ONLY WEAPON, knowing THEY ARE THERE AND WHAT THEIR PLANS ARE AND TELLING OTHERS ABOUT THESE PLANS. You recommended Alex Jones, great idea. He has plenty of data (although not historical so much) and this does go back to the founding of our country. I can show you.. I can show you some of our first presidents warning us of an impending force, waiting and pulling strings behind the scenes to effect this economic collapse and a one world currency/government.

Take care my friend and any time you need anything, feel free to write me

Warmest Regards
Mick

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I left out this persons name for his privacy

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
When empires rise and when they fall, when one form of social order breaks down and gives way to another, in that transition period will be struggle, bloodshed, revolution, and difficulty. Thats the way it always has been throughout human history, and the way it will come.

What people seem to fear of the 'New World Order' isn't so much the way things will be, but the birthpains that will herald its arrival.

Take a step back and look at the wider historical perspective and you will see that although its inevitable as to happen as a process of social evolution, what is really being feared is a paradigm shift of a popular philosophy

edit on 11-9-2010 by citizen smith because: added a bit more

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Okay, I say it 'could' happen that way, as a start, but not as an entire campaign.
The logistics of controlling and moving the amount of people you are talking about is just not possible.
We're talking 'everyone' not just a select group but basically everyone.
So with that said youre not rounding them up and moving them alive very easily, you are killing them.
You are also suggesting that all those uniformed people will hold fast to their job descriptions and orders and not break rank and abandon posts or turn against their employers and defend their families and friends.
Do you honestly see that happening? 100% obey rate?
Probably not, so with that said, you are once again killing them.
Now how are you going to kill them effectively and efficiently without using all of the resources you will need post shtf to defend yourself against the rising mob of populations coming after your nwo behind?
Well wouldnt it be most effective to create a scenario where they did the work for you and they killed alot of eachother?
All it would take my friend would be to turn off the power.
Just no more electric, and in one week you would have every zombie movie, resident evil, horror flick playing out right before your eyes.
Do it while the northern hemisphere is in January and add the power of 10.
I wont list how life would change, you all can create that list in your heads.
You'll have your chance to fight back, but who will you be fighting is the question.
Come springtime, ......then I see the clean up crews doing door to door sweeps, and alot of empty tummys running for the trucks to the camps, but alot more bodies gathered for burial or disposal.
Think about that.

edit on 11-9-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: spell repair

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ADS can be defeated, as for the sound weapon same deal.

For ADS think microwave oven.

For audio weapons think dbl hearing protection used by ppl firing high powered weapons.

To scale an active attack to nation wide would not go unseen.

Much easier to scare the population and then let them kill each other
off in a panic over some perceived threat from each other.

Fine example would be an epidemic.

No one will go to work, to the store, and it will all go bonkers in short order.

A financial collapse with Wiemar style inflation would do pretty well too.

With the $1,500 trillion in derivatives set to pop its possible too.

One of the recurring methods used by these ppl is Order out of Chaos.

Also know as problem, reaction, solution or the Hegelian Dialectic.

Just get the left and right worked up enough to go at each other
and sit back and watch them tear each other to shreds.

Once its calmed down clean up the rest for various crimes against humanity.

Much easier to get the victims to do the heavy lifting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join