It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Speech Veterans.. Illuminati Triangle On Flag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Pfff more has been changed than that, Amercians invented the delete button. How much history can you guys tell us about before the 15th century.. oh.. wait.. nope.. you cant, your ancestors deleted it... or killed the only people that can teach you about it, im talking about the natives, and what replaced them?... You.

Thats a big change to me.

[edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

What does any of your screed in the last post have to do with the thread topic you created? Nothing. A changed veterans emblem has no relation to Native Americans or your perception of the United States. Good job derailing your own thread.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Does anyone have an objective picture that represents the "Illuminati's" Flag? I don't understand how you can say that's an Illuminati flag when no one knows exactly what it looks like. If so then...cool!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You took me of subject.... you started going on about change, so i gave you an exmaple of how you country likes to change things. MiddleEast being another? anyway im not going to continue wasting my time on you.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

....why have i got mason's on this post..

You guys are perposly trying to destroy this thread, with thick replys and dis info.

I never said anything about a illuminati flag.. i said there COULD be the pyramid symbol ON the flag.

I did not think that there was a pyramid on the flag for sure, i was searching for peoples opinion's, not hate. thanks ats

I dont hate america.. i have american family.. ive been there.. loved it.. enjoyed a baseball game... I say this.. because some of you have got the wrong idea, i blame myself for that.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
You took me of subject....

Yeah, it must have been me moving your fingers and making you type non-sequitors.

you started going on about change,

No, it was actually you. Please notice the dates, I bolded them for easy review on your part.

To your update....

Then i dont understand how Americans keep track of what there country stands for? if the flags and symbols keep changing like that. No wonder the U.S has so much controversy.. seems like its all make believe.

so i gave you an exmaple of how you country likes to change things.

Your ranting response was only an example of how you have no ability to uphold your own Original Post.

MiddleEast being another? anyway im not going to continue wasting my time on you.

If you had no plans on 'wasting time' then why bring up another non-related issue such as the Middle East? Address your own topic.

You may resume your hystronic laced hunt for non-existant Illuminati pyramids now.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You have made me go of subject, with speach.....

I asked how does america keep track of things? not why does things change....The fact i said america likes to change things is true, i wasnt planning on talking about it further, you chose to take subject of "change" on further. you said...

So the symbol for the Disabled Veterans changed, big deal. How does this alter the way American citizens keep track of their country or cause controversy?

I will say i should of asked before your 1st post... How does americans keep track of the importance of history, if there changing things about it now.

I brought the subject middle east up because, its another thing america is changing and its smutherd in controversy.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You have made me go of subject, with speach.....

I you chose to go off-topic it is your own choice, no one is so weak willed as to allow me to cause them to act in a manner that they do not wish to, particularly via the internet.

I asked how does america keep track of things? not why does things change....The fact i said america likes to change things is true, i wasnt planning on talking about it further, you chose to take subject of "change" on further. you said...

So the symbol for the Disabled Veterans changed, big deal. How does this alter the way American citizens keep track of their country or cause controversy?

You made the corollary between a changed veterans symbol and American not being able ' keep track of things'. I aksed what one had to do with the other. Please keep track of your own arguements.

I will say i should of asked before your 1st post... How does americans keep track of the importance of history, if there changing things about it now.

What does the Veteran's symbol have to do with any supposed changing of history?

I brought the subject middle east up because, its another thing america is changing and its smutherd in controversy.

Again, what does this have to do with your Original Post? Which is now obvious by your inability to discuss demonstrates that it was a pointless arguement from the onset.

You posted about 'Illuminati triangles', but you have devolved into an 'America keeps changing history' rant. If that was your goal from the beginning then why beat around the bush? Post your feelings in a thread that declares this and be done with it.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

pah... well to be honest there is no more point in thread lol ive lost ambition with it now.

It looks as if people dont have any opinions on this because.. its crap, and if its crap.. i wont continue.

I thought this site was about free thinking and speech, Obviously not.. its about being out smarted and being made to feel like an idiot..*sigh*

Infact i might cancel this membership, people just want to s-h =i .t on other people everywere i go on this planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I thought this site was about free thinking and speech, Obviously not.. its about being out smarted and being made to feel like an idiot..*sigh*

Interesting how you used your subsequent posts to go off on an anti-American rant yet pine for an ideal, freedom of speech, which was a truly American invention. The irony.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
geometry is evil,
it has triangles on it's pages, it has circles, it has squares, it has regular shaped pentagrams andhexagrams.
just stay ignorant, for knowledge is from the evil illuminati.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

Look. Maybe I can help sort some things out really quick here. When you post topics here on ATS, you need to know that our members will pick it apart as much as they can. We all want the truth. So, if we see something that isn't right, we immediately point it out as such. You're going to have to get used to that. If you were seeking opinions on what was in the picture, you should have explicitly stated as much in your opening post (OP). In your OP, you state that there is a pyramid there. and a person that you do not recognize.

Now, it's fine that you see that, and it's also a sign that you're beginning to see the world in a different way, but when other members come in here and start to question you thoroughly on it, you need to be mindful of their opinions, as they are just as important as yours. If, by their asking questions, you find that you misinterpreted what you saw, that just means that ATS helped you to see something in a different way.

We're all about getting to the bottom of things here, as much as we are about discussing topics. It's what makes us unique, I think.

And to all of the veteran members here, please be mindful of the newer members, and their inexperience with how we do things here. Give them a chance to get their feet wet. Help them to see what it is that brought them here.

For example, there are plenty of threads here about illuminati symbology in the presence of high-class figures, both in politics and elsewhere. Perhaps that would be a good place to continue the search, AlphaANDOmega. Believe me when I say this; you've just hit the tip of the iceberg.

Welcome aboard.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Sorry for the short reply..

I see what you are saying, i take it with warmth.

Long story short, we are all Sherlock Holmes...

Solving the Worlds mystery's!

But as ATS's Members, we are Team Sherlock!

Strong in numbers!

Cant say i dont enjoy a good Heated Debate tho!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join