It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Speech Veterans.. Illuminati Triangle On Flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Obama Speech Veterans.. Illuminati Triangle On Flag.. i dunno if anybody else saw it today 2/8/2010, its tiny.. quite transparent, on the right flag, nearest to Obama, im not american.. so i dont have any understanding on what the flag means.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

(Video Comes After ad on link, Sorry!!!) (I hate ad's tooo!)

Also a strange amount of the colours used at the speech was Masonic gold and blue.

Red Cirlce = Triangle
Green Cirle = Strange People

Peace

[edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Is this a live video? I only seen six to eight flags. No where is a Illuminati triangle on a flag. There's a star on one of the flags.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok just one sec, il try and get a detailed pic for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All the flags are hanging and have folds.
I doubt you are seeing an actual triangle on the flag on the right, nearest to Obama. Just part of some other sort of design.

I won't bet on it though, but........just saying.......

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ok ppl, see what you think now??? the dark red circle to the right is the triangle and the green cirle is just a character in the picture i find odd.. theres one normal person there and one skinny guy or girl.

And heres the original flag...

www.50states.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't get why you linked Nebraska's state flag. The flag behind Obama is not of Nebraska.

It's the Disabled American Veterans flag.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that the triangle is not upright, its slanted, with the tip pointing right, it would apear that if you hold the flag out properly and upright.. the triangle will also be upright.. i hope u all follow.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

I'm also and mainly referring to the flag that is crumpled to the right, sorry for my red circle being to dark.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
Just wanted to add that the triangle is not upright, its slanted, with the tip pointing right, it would apear that if you hold the flag out properly and upright.. the triangle will also be upright.. i hope u all follow.
No. Sorry, I don't follow. Neither of the possible flags that have been mentioned have gold pyramids on them.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
god damn.... Your not looking for a gold pyramid, i havent said "GOLD" pyramid... Its on the right hand side flag (NOT BEHINED HIM)... Gold/Yellow Part of flag... in a dark red cricle to make it easyer for you.. please read properly.

...wish i never posted this thread.

Awfull response..

I was looking for opinions, my opinion is that i see a little pyramid there,

now

Please read the thread and look properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( THE TRIANGLE = A triangle has 3 sides... and 3 corners.... )

(THE TRIANGLE IN THE RED CIRLCE.. ON FLAG = Is tilting the same way the flag is tilting....)

I AM REFFERING TO THE FLAG ON THE RIGHT!!!!! i dont actualy care about the EMBLEM!!! OR WHAT YOU'VE ALL WRONGLY CALLED A FLAG.. BEHINED HIM!!!!!!!..

.................... ................................ .......................... ......................

Il also ad that, theres a tiny cirlce in the triangle, u realy have to look closely in the red circle i created for you, I REPEAT the Pyramid IS NOT! facing upright... its tilting the same direction the flag is.. which suggests if you hold the flag out properly then it will face upright with the flag.

And i suggest wearing glasses if you wear them, people havent looked in that red circle hard enough, its proving to be very anoying.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i really dont see what your talking about but i do see two pentagram stars behind obama on that veterans sign....well kinda sorta pentagrams...na its nothing really in that picture at all...cept wait..there is that darned old all seeing eye next to the word atlanta ...bottom right

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

god damn.... Your not looking for a gold pyramid, i havent said "GOLD" pyramid... Its on the right hand side flag (NOT BEHINED HIM)... Gold/Yellow Part of flag... in a dark red cricle to make it easyer for you.. please read properly.
Except you just said gold. Gold, yellow. Really not much difference here. So what are you making a fuss about. There's not a yellow pyramid either. It's a tree. Your own link shows its a tree. You can say, "well, the way it's hanging, falling like that, it's vaguely triangular and it looks like there might be something in the middle of it" but that doesn't make it a triangle, it doesn't make it a pyramid; it doesn't make the thing in the middle an eye; it doesn't make it Illuminati; it has no more meaning than your own interpretation of an inkblot or the shape of clouds.

...wish i never posted this thread.
Me too. It was a complete waste of ones and zeroes.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I got fed up with people's lack of concentration... so here it is... il try and get a better quality version later.

ive circled the dark red cirlce with a bigger, lighter red cirlce for people who find that part realy hard to understand...pfffff

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I NEVER SAID THE PYRAMID IS GOLD OR YELLLLLLOW!!!!!!! Its in that part of flag... IM NOT SAYING IT IS A PYRAMID!!!!!!!!! im saying ..."hey.. that look's kinda like a pyramid with a cirlce in the center, do you think so?" Ive sorta Guess'd you awnser is "no, you jackass" and thats fine!!! and i have your wonderful opinion now... but you keep missing crucial point that.... I never said it was any colour.. other than its abit transparent.

READ THE TEXT! Il SAY AGGGGGGGAIN!! THE OBJECT IS WITHIN GOLD THE PART OF FLAG! if it is any colour... its a fade'd Green posibley, im not sure!! thats why i never botherd to give it a colour discription to begin with!!!

Well is you never posted in the 1st place... that would of been great.. your contribution has been like a realy bad fart, bye now!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
dude....calm down and go watch some Jordan Maxwell videos....if your that desperate to find symbols and things on the boob toob and the movies (and they are there plenty of them) watch his youtube channel.....you will become an expert danialsan.....go now seek out jordan he will show you your path...jordan is the master of hidden symbology...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Certainly not "strange people:, so 1/2 of your premise proves false:
www.eeeveterans.org...

EDIT: Actually they are people. Just not so strange:
www.ussbhr.org...

[edit on 8/3/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

Sorry dude, Just frustrating.

Nice i will take a look!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

How not strange? the pic you have shown me has 3 stick looking things on that side, the one behined obama clearly has a woman like person, sort of looks like the british queens attire. I duno how you cant see that one?

-------------------------------------------------------------

To your update....

Then i dont understand how Americans keep track of what there country stands for? if the flags and symbols keep changing like that. No wonder the U.S has so much controversy.. seems like its all make believe.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Funkydung

Sorry dude, Just frustrating.

Nice i will take a look!

not a problem....jordan maxwell is the master of hidden symbology and well placed symbology on tv and in movies....they are there....usually we can see them hidden in plain site....but sometimes...theres nothing there.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Then i dont understand how Americans keep track of what there country stands for? if the flags and symbols keep changing like that. No wonder the U.S has so much controversy.. seems like its all make believe.

So the symbol for the Disabled Veterans changed, big deal. How does this alter the way American citizens keep track of their country or cause controversy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join