It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Sheriff: 'Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Just think about it...

We send troops across seas to protect our oil investment.
25,000 at a time.

No one is coming home.

With the war being waged down in Mexico, where are our troops?

In Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and the other Oil, Opium and Heroin capitals.

Protecting our borders?
Yeah...right.

If this gov't was a legal, legit process...they would've had this solved decades ago.

The GOP sent them and Obama is bringing them home.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

How do you know this? You don't do you? Let me tell you why, the GOP doesn't even want to debate it.

All they have to do is come to the table and say deport them all, or legalize all of them, or do something with them. They don't want to sit down and even discuss it.

Not until 2012 because before that time it's another win for Obama.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Arizona can legally declare war on Mexico and the criminals from Mexico! The Constitution specifically allows an individual state to wage war against a neighboring country in the event of an invasion, should there be a dangerous delay or inaction on the part of the federal government. This information was cited by United Patriots of America. From Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution, we find these words: "No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay." There is no question that Arizona is invaded by Mexico. The federal agency signs warning of people to stay away from the border is proof of that.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

Bush DID THE SAME THING........

www.towardfreedom.com...

For the current President, "enforcement of the laws to restore public order" means to commandeer guardsmen from any state, over the objections of local governmental, military and local police entities; ship them off to another state; conscript them in a law enforcement mode; and set them loose against "disorderly" citizenry - protesters, possibly, or those who object to forced vaccinations and quarantines in the event of a bio-terror event.

The law also facilitates militarized police round-ups and detention of protesters, so called "illegal aliens," "potential terrorists" and other "undesirables" for detention in facilities already contracted for and under construction by Halliburton. That's right. Under the cover of a trumped-up "immigration emergency" and the frenzied militarization of the southern border, detention camps are being constructed right under our noses, camps designed for anyone who resists the foreign and domestic agenda of the Bush administration.

Read the whole article. This isn't new, TPTB have tried everything and it doesn't work because too many people are one of many things (ignorant, stupid, unconscious, passive, etc.) and don't get it or can't get with the program.

This WILL continue onto other things, civil war, starvation, military intervention and who knows what else. They have tried a lot of different things now.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

You just look at their past.

They are bought and paid for by the big corporations. Therefore, they want the illegals to stay illegals so the big corporations can have slave labors and it creates chaos and people are mad at the democrats because they do nothing.

So for them it's win/win that illegals stay illegals and the border stays open.

But what's the problem? Obama and the democrats could pass immigration reform without any GOP vote, they have a majority in both houses and even if they needed a few GOP votes, they would get them.

When the goal is to destroy america and help the big banks and big corporations, both parties join against the american people. See : bank bailouts, war, open borders, ect...

Near the border, it's lawlessness. And without the rule of law, it's anarchy. Meaning the end of America.

I guess they could move Washington DC to the border then, they would quickly become friends. Cartels and politicians are in the same business.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
Arizona can legally declare war on Mexico and the criminals from Mexico! The Constitution specifically allows an individual state to wage war against a neighboring country in the event of an invasion, should there be a dangerous delay or inaction on the part of the federal government. This information was cited by United Patriots of America. From Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution, we find these words: "No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay." There is no question that Arizona is invaded by Mexico. The federal agency signs warning of people to stay away from the border is proof of that.

Then they can pay for it.

Listen folks, it's all smoke and mirrors fear mongering. You just can't deport 20 million people. Logistically, it's impossible. Either they leave on their own, stay and hide, or we reform the system.

furthermore, the one's born here will stay. That is a constitutional right! You guys claim you believe in the constitution right? Well the constitution says if you're born here you're American.

Who's gonna pay to watch all those kids?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by ironfalcon

Bush DID THE SAME THING........

www.towardfreedom.com...

For the current President, "enforcement of the laws to restore public order" means to commandeer guardsmen from any state, over the objections of local governmental, military and local police entities; ship them off to another state; conscript them in a law enforcement mode; and set them loose against "disorderly" citizenry - protesters, possibly, or those who object to forced vaccinations and quarantines in the event of a bio-terror event.

The law also facilitates militarized police round-ups and detention of protesters, so called "illegal aliens," "potential terrorists" and other "undesirables" for detention in facilities already contracted for and under construction by Halliburton. That's right. Under the cover of a trumped-up "immigration emergency" and the frenzied militarization of the southern border, detention camps are being constructed right under our noses, camps designed for anyone who resists the foreign and domestic agenda of the Bush administration.

Read the whole article. This isn't new, TPTB have tried everything and it doesn't work because too many people are one of many things (ignorant, stupid, unconscious, passive, etc.) and don't get it or can't get with the program.

This WILL continue onto other things, civil war, starvation, military intervention and who knows what else. They have tried a lot of different things now.

So Bush was the enemy of the people also right? But at least Obama is 10% less of an enemy than Bush was correct?

Bottom line, he's doing MORE than the rest ever did. YES OR NO?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I keep being told that the Tea Party and GOP supporters are more smart than the rest of us dumb A's. Well let me give you folks a quick sociology class.

Whenever there is national strife...ie economic downturn...the first people targeted is the underclass. Those are the people that main stream folk think are taking their jobs and their country. Blacks, illegals, gays, short people, women, other countries, etc etc etc. They shift blame for their own selfish wants and needs. The illegal immigrants mean I can't buy that hummer I wanted or that tickle me elmo for my bratty kid.

The underclass is a scapegoat used by the majority to hide their own deviant behavior. IE...hiring illegals to begin with. Paying illegals pennies on the dollar. Shifting their greed from themselves to the underclass.

Denying the FACT that their own insatiable need for guns and drugs is what fuels illegal immigration.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean

Originally posted by ker2010

Then they can pay for it.

Listen folks, it's all smoke and mirrors fear mongering. You just can't deport 20 million people. Logistically, it's impossible. Either they leave on their own, stay and hide, or we reform the system.

furthermore, the one's born here will stay. That is a constitutional right! You guys claim you believe in the constitution right? Well the constitution says if you're born here you're American.

Who's gonna pay to watch all those kids?

Yes so the people who came the right way and followed the process to become legal get to sit back and watch the people who broke the law and did it the wrong way get amnesty?

I hope someone breaks in line in front of you at a restaurant or some other place and with your logic you cant say a damn thing and let them.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
And let me tell you what Brewer and McCain are doing. Shifting blame for their mismanagement of AZ to illegals.

Illegals mean they don't have to do their job. They can sit back and run AZ into the ground as long as illegals are on the lips of the country.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How do you deport 20 million people logistically? It's like deporting the State of New York. HOW?

Where is the GOP answer to this? Where is the Tea Party answer to this?

It's one thing to say, deport them all. It's another thing when people say how?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So let me get this straight:

The government is the enemy but yet, you want the government to do something about immigrants.

The government is the enemy until someone you like (probably a Republican) is in office. At that point, you'll most likely celebrate you have someone you finally can stand in the White House only to be in denial they have the same policies as Obama and Bush.

Bill Maher was right:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
While reading the replies on this thread, I've noticed that people have began to insult the government.

Calling them 'boneheads' 'puppets' and trying to divide the truth.

Labeling the Obama Administration as the cause of the problems. Claiming that the president does not 'see' the need to secure the border.

REMEMBER that regardless of who is in office, and what administration exists, the legislative and executive systems of government have been reworked to ensure that our interests are not met. Democrats, Republicans they are both the same. Listen to their mouths, but watch their hands move. They both move the same.

DO NOT underestimate the intelligence of the elites. Because then, you will begin to get a false sense of confidence, and be easily led in another direction.

Realize that the federal government is corrupt. It's interests are no longer your own. It cannot 'see'. It is fixed on a path set by its controllers. The only way to change this now, is to start on a local level. Repeat Arizona on a local level. If this happens all over the country, and works its way up, the beast will have no legs to stand on.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good for Sheriff Paul!!!! I wish I lived in his county- he would have MY vote!
It is OBVIOUS, that the FEDGOV, WANTS as many illegal aliens, as possible.
It is also OBVIOUS, that OUR GOVERNMENT, has BROKEN it's CONTRACT, with WE THE PEOPLE! THAT being the case, it is time WE exercised our RIGHT, to make a NEW GOVERNMENT!
BASED-ON, The CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES, and THE BILL OF RIGHTS- PERIOD, end of LAWS!!
END ALL of the Bravo Sierra FEDGOV Departments.
Our FEDGOV, needs to:
Provide for the common defense.
Protect our borders, from INVASION.
Facilitate trade, between the states, and import/exports.
Protect the Citizend of the States, from illegal legislation.
END OF LIST!!!!

Since FEDGOV, has VIOLATED "the social contract", I consider it in obeyance, NO LONGER IN EFFECT.
I SUGGEST, that a few MILLION American Citizens, take a vacation, next year. On April 19, 2010, converge on washington D.C, BRING GUNS and AMMUNITION. And- PLENTY of ROPE. There are enough lightpoles, in DC, to serve the purpose.
"GOD'S BLESS AMERICA!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

How do you deport 20 million people logistically? It's like deporting the State of New York. HOW?

People like you are using that mantra to prop up their endorsement of criminal behavior and the destruction already taking place by this invading army. We don't have the guts or the brains to figure out how to correct previous mistakes with so called "immigration reform?" So how do you round up and deport 15 million illegals?

The federal government announces that all illegals will be immediately rounded up, so put your affairs in order and leave. Criminals do NOT get a free pass in this country or it makes a total mockery of our laws. If illegals don't leave, they will be rounded up by local law enforcement in cooperation with INS and deported. Where will you put the hordes during this process?

It was announced that Kellog, Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a $385 million dollar contract by the unnecessary and wasteful Department of Homeland Security to construct detention and processing facilities in the event of a "national emergency." In the language of the agreement it would appear these facilities will be used for temporary holding centers for illegals being rounded up for deportation. If that is indeed the case, then get them built and begin the process.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That's because teabaggers and the GOP don't think logical. They're very illogical and delusional human beings. Don't worry, when their vote gets elected in 2012, they'll be happy and the modern tea party will vanish.

And when a liberal gets in office again, I assure you the same teabagging morons will be out there with lame a$$ signs making up scandals. It's what they do.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Last thought before I do other business.

What makes anyone think every illegal will just go peacefully into the night.

What if some decide they want to stay? And they will stay by any means necessary. maybe there is a reason they don't want to go back. Just like that pedophyle in France or whatever doesn't want to come back here.

Don't assume rounding up people is anything like rounding up cows. Cows can't handle weapons. Illegals can. Then what are you guys gonna do. Start a war on the border. Shooting mexicans on sight? Okay, then what would mexico do then? maybe allow the terrorist to just come on across the border. This is why States can't just do whatever they want to do with immigration.

You guys don't think this stuff out. All you care about is your tickle me elmo for your bratty kids.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

Also, the irony in calling the president "Dumbama" when there were numerous spelling errors in your post has not been lost. Try Firefox - it automatically spell checks what you type.

your worried about spelling, if that's the best you got it is truly sad.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

What if that person wants to break in front of you in line? Do you keep your mouth shut and let them cause they might punch you in the face?

Get real. We are a country of laws. I know you want open borders. I know you want everyone from all over the world to come in unchecked.

You deal with them just like any criminal caught breaking the law who uses violence as a means of resistance, force will be met with force.

And what the hell does a tickle me emo for the kids have to do with BORDERS, OUR LAWS! Hey at least you haven't played the race card yet. LOL

Every country protects its borders and has laws against illegal entry.

I say we let all people come in who want in and we let people like you foot the bill. How does that sound?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlubberyConspiracy

Not to worry- Ii KNOW, they are intelligent, and have a plan. And- LOTS of (our) money, to fund it. (Whoose money, do you thin is paying to build, all of those new prisons??) Sorry- I MEANT, "FEMA CAMPS"!! How silly, of me!
barry s. ,is but a puppet. A VERY well-paid, puppet. Also, a TRAITER!! There is but ONE punishment, for High Treason- "Hanging by the neck, until DEAD".
Maybe, next April 19, when we all take our vacation, to DC. Armed, and with Rope, of course!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join