It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Mother Christian Independent Submissive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by sweetliberty

Aww, thanks sweetliberty. I await your facts or your apology or your proof via U2U is fine.

[edit on 8/3/2010 by ~Lucidity]

Luc, I prefer to move forward please, just as I said yesterday.
If anyone even cares that we got our panties in a wad, they can just do their own research and come to their own conclusions.......if this is what it's all about with you.

Can we please just agree to disagree, please?

If you want an apology, I am all for that Luc.
I harbor no ill feelings towards you and I honestly and truly and wholeheartedly apologize for hurting your feelings, for anything I did to cause you injury.
I mentioned yesterday that you are 100 times smarter than I am, you contribute greatly to ATS.

I don't need to u2u you anything and if you notice on the time stamp on this thread, I created the thread before we interacted. This thread was not created because of you, it was created because of such mean spirited posts lashed at other members who try to contribute but who seem to have difficulty communicating their thoughts.
One particular poster didn't know HOW to respond to someone who was spiteful and very demanding and degrading! That member could ONLY respond with Bible versus, he tried to explain that to the poo poo head but there was a serious lack of understanding, that the "Bible thumper" seriously couldn't communicate in any other fashion. I guarantee you, had the impatient poster cooled his jets and gained the trust of the Bible thumper, that the BT probably would have come out of his shell and began to communicate his thoughts on his own without leaning so heavily on the versus.

As I said in the OP, I find it difficult to communicate. Once in my life I regressed to being a mute, the most difficult thing for me to do was to learn how to communicate again.
I still find myself stuttering during tense intimidating moments, my brain/thoughts freeze faster than the speed of lightening. It's happened on here more than once.
So if that member ever wants to talk to ME, Im here for him!
If an alien takes time to participate in my thread, well hell, I can NANU NANU with the best of them!

This thread is about opening the door to communication and understanding of myself and the unique people on ATS.

Again, I apologize for everything and I will not join in that reindeer game again!

As you mentioned the MODS here are awesome and their patience and understanding with me is greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Oh, those expensive words you speak of, well there is a program you can install on your computer that will make your words sound as good as a Harvard Lawyer. You don't need it. Your message comes through loud and clear.

Hiya dizziedame, I love your name and bet you have all kinds of stories about it :lol

I've not heard of a program like that
Thank you for your support and back at ya!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Hello and welcome. I read and starred all of your posts on the mosque near ground zero green lighted thread. Then I checked out your profile and saw this introductory thread. I am also new around here and have yet to start a thread myself.

I am happy to see someone who is standing up to all of the insanity around here..........You do an excellent job in my opinion. Me on the other hand can be very...???... I can't think of the word for it.....but I've already been banned for a few days for being...????...still can't think of the word...just angry I guess, at all the BS.

Anyway, welcome aboard, and you can borrow my boot anytime.

edited to add.....for someone who thinks they have a hard time communicating, you do an excellent job, very eloquent IMO.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Also, if you need any assistance posting pictures, I would be glad to help.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join