It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversion of predictions and astrology coming this month?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi, all,

Ok, so I have a few questions for anyone out there who studies astrology.

I noticed something unusual today. There seems to be a convergence of predictions pointing to the beginning of August for a major event.

First: I was driving to the store, and on the radio was a guy on some market-watch radio show. Normally, I would have changed the channel, but I heard this guy interviewing this guy named Arch Crawford, who uses astrology to predict the markets. And, the amazing thing is, is that he predicted the market crashes of 1987, 9/11, 2008, etc...and here was this market-watch guy on the radio saying so. This guy is a normal, run of the mill guy who normally just talks about the market, but he had this guy on his show who used astrology to predict the markets, and he was right! In fact, he was supposedly the number one predictor or something in 2008. He said he gave a 6 month window of May 1-Nov 1 for a crash, giving a 3 month window on either side of the "event." That would make the event happen around August 1st.

Second: I heard that radio show, I then started thinking about the web-bot predictions for the week of first 12 days of August being very, very bad. They said the events for the week of August 1-14th would set up a "global tipping" point for November. I have no idea what that means, but I think it means that something is going to happen in August.

Third: Then, I remembered hearing an interview on C2C about a major event predicted this month a few days ago. (I was half asleep, so I couldn't tell you who or what exactly was said.)

Hmmm....interesting.

So, I was wondering...if there is anyone on here who follows Timeline Zero do any of those dates match up with the Timeline Zero?

Also, are there any people out there who follow astrology, and know if there are major astrological events coming this month?

Just curious. I'm not freaking out or fear-mongering, just wondering if this is just a coincidence.

Thanks.

EDIT TO ADD:

I went to an astrology website and found out that on August 13th, the following event will be happening:

August 13 - Triple Conjunction with the Moon. The planets Venus, Mars, and Saturn will all be close to the thin, crescent moon on this evening. Look to the west just after sunset.

Then, I went to another astrological website, and found this:

August 6-7, 2010: A cardinal grand cross is formed, involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15° Leo makes stressful aspects to the entire grand cross. Calm and balance will be needed to deal with the relentless stressful aspects.

SOURCE: www.spiritcompanion.com

I don't follow astrology, so I have no idea if these celestial events are really a big deal or not. Anyone else know?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by nikiano]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by nikiano]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This guy came up in another thread and I checked out his webpage
www.crawfordperspectives.com...

As I recall there is a grad or cardinal cross ing of the planets this summer. May have already occured, but the after effects are supposed to not be good. It was 7 planets forming a cross and box, something that has not happened in centuries if I remember right.

Yeah, as usual, there are months that get a lot of prediction hits. I follow them, since I believe there is some magic in the universe and a few are shown it.

I personally feel like something catastrophic is coming. It feels close, but that could mean a few days or a few years, since I've been feeling this way for about 12 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I personally feel like something catastrophic is coming. It feels close, but that could mean a few days or a few years, since I've been feeling this way for about 12 years.

Yeah, you and me, both. I suppose that's why I pay attention to these things so much.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I bet you didn't know that these shams have gracefully merged previously? In fact, it seems the schedule is pretty much, at the least, monthly that all these great oracles find agreement and therefore, it goes without saying the Armageddon event will happen. Except it didn't. Not even one time. And never will.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yes, on Timewave Zero the point of AUGUST 11 is a major set up for November, given that is the bigger novelty we will have until November...

I think sidereal astrology is the real one, though, so it did already happen on July 12, 13 and nothing happened.
With Sidereal astrology you have to make a shift of 25 days, so that on August 2 2010 we should use planets movements that on original astrology would happen on August 27 2010.

ORIGINAL GRAPH:

August 11 , Usa Civil War ( probably something with Arizona/ Mexico ).

CORRECTION THEORY

Possibility of Usa versus North Korea, sinking of a ship is possible...

MINI CYCLE 2010 - TIMEWAVE ZERO

Repetitions of events of April- June 1996

MINI CYCLE 2010 - EVASIUS THEORY

August 6 - May 17 1996- July 15 1996
August 7 July 16 1996- September 13 1996
August 11 March 13 1997 - May 11 1997

CORRECTION 29 DAYS OF MINI CYCLE EVASIUS THEORY

August 6 - February 20 2001- April 20 2001
August 7 - April 21 2001- June 19 2001
August 9 September 11 2001
August 11 December 17 2001- February 14 2002

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
See September 23 2010 and December 21 2010 for more about re- activation of Cardinal Climax.
Sidereal dates of re-activation are August 29 2010 and November 26 2010.

top topics

join