It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Destruction a Long Term Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I found this article yeterday. Simlpy put it explains how the US government is following the communist rules for revolution by corrupting the youth and getting them away for religion. Pretty interesting stuff. Give it a read. I think it is more than just a coincidence.

America's Destruction a Long Term Agenda

In May 1919, at Dusseldorf, Germany, the Allied Forces obtained a copy of the �Communist Rules for Revolution.� Nearly 84 years later, they have nearly succeeded in every area.

A. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Not the U.S. government, but the elitists.

It was started decades ago when the universities were attacked by communist subversives, in order to do exactly what you're talking about. It didn't succeed fast enough for the Soviet Union to win a clear victory over us, but we are still falling, never the less.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
was bushes um, voucher program supposed to counter this?

after all if they privitized schools, they would give it the companies that they owned, let the russians do the dirty work of making ppl stupid, and ride the wave of totalitarian thining produced in populus all the way to a facism instead that opposed the nwo.

just a theory....

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have recently found out that these communist rules for revolution were actually propaganda created by the US and were not created by communists or the USSR. I expected nothing less from the capitalist pigs.

[edit on 22/6/2004 by Eddie999]

[edit on 22/6/2004 by Eddie999]

new topics

top topics

join