It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthlings (Must See)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is the documentary Earthlings. It exposes the truth behind puppy mills, the meat industry, the circus, animal testing, and beyond.

It remains to be the most exhausting film I've ever seen. I recommend this not just for fellow animal lovers here on ATS....but for Everyone in general.

This is a must see.

Mind you though, it's 95 minutes long so if you don't have the time, bookmark this page and save it for later.

Google Video Link

I hope this gets enough views to change minds and views.

Thanks.

~SeventhSeal

[edit on 1-8-2010 by SeventhSeal]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Amazing movie. I saw it a year ago, and its one of those movies that helped me wake up.

As a youth of today, i must say, society is very two faced.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

thanks for the link, I will certainly set aside some time tonight to give it a view.

Just finished viewing "Food, Inc." for a global ethics and world religions course I am enrolled in. I'm sure many of the same issues are covered, but I recommend others give that movie/documentary a watch as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
just watching the fox blinking after being skinned alive was more than enough for me . i havent got a problem with animals for food as long as the consumer is prepared to catch and humanely kull the animal. unfortunatley the reality is so far removed its unbelievable. most people dont even associate ham as being part of an animal. big 1st world companys dont care about humanity when it comes to profit. how can a 500g of meat cost as little as a pound. feeding/welfare/slaughter/butchery/curing/packageing/marketing/transport. it does'nt add up so what exactly are you eating

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Got 3 minutes into the movie and figured out what it was about.
I agree cruelty towards any species sucks, but that will not stop me from gettin mah red meat.
However when I prep vegetables like cucumbers, I skin em nice and slow like so i can hear em scream.

new topics

top topics

join