It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ‘Alien’ Creatures Of Earth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So you think you’ve seen it all? Take a peek at our very own bizarre ‘alien’ creatures! Creepy stuff this. Other planets in the universe supporting life could perhaps harbor even stranger lifeforms than these! Who knows?

www.environmentalgraffiti.com...
www.sharenator.com...
www.sharenator.com...
divaboo.info...
lumq.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I love jumping spiders!

There you go folks. Why do you keep looking to the skies for these alleged `aliens` when you've got lots in your own backyard?

Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos of various `alien` species here on earth!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I love jumping spiders!

There you go folks. Why do you keep looking to the skies for these alleged `aliens` when you've got lots in your own backyard?

Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos of various `alien` species here on earth!

I so agree.

We know so little about our own planet yet we spend millions attempting to search the beyond.

I am as curious as the next person about what may be beyond our little blue marble but I am more interested in what is among us.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Amazing stuff! If these ones look bizarre I shudder to think of what real alien lifeforms would look like!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
They're not alien to me I have these on my planet too !

Nice images .

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The 15th one looks like my cousin!

Just kidding, but very nice pictures in the op star and flag!

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Gee, thanks for the no-warning high-definition photos of one of the most phobia-inducing animals on the planet! Seriously, you need to add a warning to your OP title, that's not very cool.

Also - after a night of trying to rid a basketball court of wolf spiders with my brother, I decided that spiders must be creatures from another planet, after they survived BRICKS being SLAMMED on to them.

If a wolf spider ever comes between you and your child, don't even try it. The kid's already gone.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Gee, thanks for the no-warning high-definition photos of one of the most phobia-inducing animals on the planet! Seriously, you need to add a warning to your OP title, that's not very cool.

Also - after a night of trying to rid a basketball court of wolf spiders with my brother, I decided that spiders must be creatures from another planet, after they survived BRICKS being SLAMMED on to them.

If a wolf spider ever comes between you and your child, don't even try it. The kid's already gone.

Greetings friend,

Please dont take this the wrong way, but your post somewhat disturbed me, seems we are both disturbed here then te he [giggles]

If I may, pick up on the point you made about " Bricks being Slammed on to them ", you see, this disturbs me. Why? Well, given that these Wolf Spiders are in NO way harmful to us, are only 1/2inch to two inch long, and are NOT poisonous and would practically run away from a human, I fail to see why you are Slamming Bricks on them? Is this just for your own personal gain to play, erm...Basketball?

Strange indeed :-)

Also, how is a non poisoness, 2 inch spider going to " Gone " a Kid?

Again, strange indeed, that you make these claims.

Sorry to bring this up, but, I feel your very wrong in your Doings and research on such creatures.

www.ento.okstate.edu...

You show a fobia, Yes, but to kill them....Please dont my friend :-)

Be safe be well,

Great thread OP, ya got to love all creatures great and small, beautyful and ugly, to see the beauty in all forms of life is the pathway to Oneness...IMO of course :-)

S&F for sure

Spiro

Edit : to UP the OP

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Spiro]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
nice collection of photos although not really alien, there is so much diversity on our planet it would be nice to actually see some alien life form completely segregated form our home in its evolution though maybe one day?

top topics

join