It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Approves Cloning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
macedoniaonline.eu...

The Obama administration has approved the bid by cloning company Geron to undertake the first trial involving the use of embryonic stem cells in humans. They have never been used before in people because the cells cause tumors and have immune system rejection issues when tried in animals.

Scientists and pro-life advocates say human embryonic stem cells are not ready for trial because problems associated with the cells in animals haven't been solved. The embryonic stem cells still cause tumors and have issues with the immune system rejecting the injection of the cells.

The Food and Drug Administration has initially placed the trial on hold but Geron indicated today that the agency is now allowing it to proceed with an early stage trial on an stem cell therapy for acute spinal cord injury.

The FDA placed a hold on the trial last August, when evidence showed Geron's GRNOPC1 encountered safety issues when used in animal studies. Geron's own data showed higher frequency of small cysts within the injury site in the spinal cord of animals injected with the embryonic cells.

This is very interested, I'm not at all opposed to cloning but I am opposed to it when it causes tumors and cysts.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Please read article "FDA OKs First Embryonic Stem Cell Research
Trial on Humans. It was posted on ATS 7-30-10.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Starbug3MY]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir.....

This is very interested, I'm not at all opposed to cloning but I am opposed to it when it causes tumors and cysts.

Well.....

You gotta watch them cysts!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So where's Obama going to be born this time?

In a generation we could have Obama clones be the President of EVERY country, rather than a single NWO leader.

Think about it! A Conspiracy of Scale!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hitler is going to be cloned soon

Not just 1 Hitler but a million Hitlers.

or even a billion Hitlers

Why clone just one?

You can just as easily make an army of Hitlers ready to destroy Europe and impose Hitlers Master Plan.

The Aryan Race could be the Master Race yet.

Just imagine blue eyed blond haired Aryans taking charge AND SENDING YOU TO THE GAS CHAMBERS because you are not blue eyed and blond haired.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Wow cant get it to take in animals without problems, i have an idea lets use people. Who would want to volunteer for something like this that has shown to cause TUMORS and is rejected by your defense system?

top topics

join