It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Prisoners Let Out Of Jail To Commit Murder For Prison Staff/Director!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well this is an interesting story.

Here's a snippet.

Prosecutors in Mexico have accused the director and guards at a prison of letting inmates out and lending them guns and vehicles to carry out drug-related killings.

The inmates, who are members of drug cartels, were believed to be behind three mass shootings, including the massacre of 17 people at a party earlier this month, the attorney-general's office said on Sunday.

"According to witnesses, the inmates were allowed to leave with authorisation of the prison director ... to carry out instructions for revenge attacks using official vehicles and using guards' weapons for executions," Ricardo Najera, a spokesman for the attorney-general's office, said at a televised news conference

Source

So this is pretty crazy stuff if true. Can you imagine all these murderers being let out for kills and what not, especially driving around in official police vehicles and government issued weapons.

What are your thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I think this issue was posted the last week or so already.

All it means in the scheme of things, is that money talks, and b.s. walks.

Everyone has a pricetag!

As for this happening only in Mexico? It wouldn't surprise me if enough money allows it to happen everywhere else, too!

Ever read articles about prisoners in the States being charged with a murder when they are already in the big house?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

My first thought was, "Letting out inmates to kill people? They need a CIA over there to kill people like the US!"

Then I realized it was the prison director, not the government, letting the inmates out.

Put him in jail with the rest of them.

What they really need to do is just legalize whatever drugs everyones fighting over.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust

What they really need to do is just legalize whatever drugs everyones fighting over.

Actually Mexico has already decriminalized drug possession back in 2009.

Mexico enacts 'personal use' drug law

The maximum amount of marijuana for "personal use" under the new law is 5 grams — the equivalent of about four joints. The limit is a half-gram for coc aine, the equivalent of about four "lines." For other drugs, the limits are 50 milligrams of heroin, 40 milligrams for methamphetamine and 0.015 milligrams for '___'.

Mexico has emphasized the need to differentiate drug addicts and casual users from the violent traffickers whose turf battles have contributed to the deaths of more than 11,000 people since President Felipe Calderon took office in late 2006.

Now this really doesn't do anything about the huge amounts of money that the cartels make from the drug trade but it's a step in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

50mg of heroin isn't even enough to get high one time...

Heroin users routinely do a gram a day. They should allow up to a month's supply to be legal, like a carton of cigarettes. The Sam's Club philosophy. Buy in bulk for cheaper prices.

I don't see anyone killing each other over cigarettes... just legalize it already, in amounts that people can actually use. 50mg is a joke, that's like the dust of a line that might have been left on the table after you snorted a fat one.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Like I said it's a step in the right direction and it's a lot more than the US is doing. Also it's the amount that you can have on you but I'm sure that if you have a little over the specified amount the cops won't measure it to see if really is under the legal amount. As long as you are not walking around with obvious excesive amounts or having it measured out for sale they probably won't mess with you.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by daskakik]

new topics

top topics

join