It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family Values Photo Album

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It all started with Prescott Bush, George W. Bush's grandfather. In 1918 it is said that he robbed the grave and stole the skull of the Native American warrior Geronimo as part of an initiation into Yale's Skull and Bones Society. The Skull and Bones society has been important to the Bush Family. George Bush Sr. and George W. Bush were also members of this secret society.
Prescott Bush got into a little bit of trouble back in the 1940s. While American soldiers were fighting the Nazis in WWII, a few of the companies Prescott managed were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act because they were selling fuel to and laundering money for Hitler's Nazis.

Bush Family Values Photo Album

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Bush kids gone wild? They act like the daughters are axe murders that got away with murder. I sure got in trouble with the law with alcohol, I never went to jail or had it on my record. Their just girls having a good time. I don't know what is true or what not is true on this site, but most of it sounds like typical leftist exaggeration or B.S. to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Go figure, grunt. There is no legitamate ground on which they might stand, so they have to attack the girls. The fact there is a president that stands for the U.S. and not for some crystal-gazing leftist agenda is more than they can stand!

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
but did you just gleem over the parts about the grandfather and great-grandfather commiting acts of treason against the USA?

I don't know what your family history looks like but if aiding and abetting fascist and communist is an acceptable behavior to you then maybe you are not the great Americans you all claim to be?

My father fought in Korea, my grandfathers both fought in WW1, one of my great grandfathers was a Roughrider with Teddy Roosevelt, and a few more generations back you can find several of my relatives fighting for the North in the Civil War.

So if you find me to fall into one of your categories like a
"crystal-gazing leftist" or making "a typical leftist exaggeration" then so be it but never question my patriotism or the love I have for my country.

The rightwingers that have seemingly assumed control of the ATS board seem to think that any other American or Euro points of view that vary from your own are unacceptable simply because we don't fall into lock step or goosestep with shrubs ideas. To you I say get over it, through out your life you are going to find people who do not agree with you, that does not make them wrong or evil, just diferent!!

I'm quite sure the founders of the ATS board would not be happy to see the direction it has gone in over the past 2 years.

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by USMC Harrier
but did you just gleem over the parts about the grandfather and great-grandfather commiting acts of treason against the USA?

See! This is the reason you hang traitors! So they cant spawn more scum like themselves! George shouldnt have even been born!

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Harrier, there is nothing that says Bush is as bad as his great grandfather, just like you are nothing like your patriotic forefathers. Here we have a president of shady past (as we are to believe) that is willing to stand up and do what is necessary, and here we have a poster who claims a glorious past while being weak spined in the face of danger. Both examples prove that one can either rise above his raisings or sink below them.

Again, this president will do what is necessary regardless of the polls or the cowards of this country or the others, and after the dust settles we'll see what the real deal is, who had what to hide, and who cared only for themselves.

While I can certainly understand your concern for your son that is harm's way, my family's tendancy to find itself in harm's way goes back to the Civil War and includes myself, and that is the price we pay for a free nation. Cowardice does nothing but cause scenes like WWII, causing even more good people to die.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My aunt is one of the biggest low lifes on the planet. She goes around suing everyone, and ruins innocent people's lives forever. She hasn't worked for about 15 years, and is cheating the company while out on disability which she does not have.

I only stole one thing in my life when I was like 3. I chewed up one of my lego motorcycle wheels so I stole my friends wheel. I I felt so horrible that I gave him some of my legos and my lego motorcycle back. I hate thieves. If I was to run for president, is my aunt a good reflection of me, despite my actions otherwise?

USMC harrier your "can't we all just get along" attitude is childish. Most leftists are childish in that sense. We act to your opinions with hostility because THEY AFFECT US! I agree with the RIGHT for you to protest the war but I don't agree with the Cause. Anyone that is protesting the war is wrong. They are setting America up for huge trouble in the future. My friends or family could be killed just because people protested here and now. Leftists inability to look at the results of their actions is what pisses us rightwingers... or even moderates off.

I really doubt you were in the Marines. You have too thin of skin.

join