It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolrd of Lies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Me and my friend just watched world of lies with jordan maxwelll, and hes a huge believer in all this nonsense. even though jordan has proof of nothing...just claims we are all part of a corporation and that were owned by the british. and im just suppose to believe this because he says hes been researching this for 40 years...but again has no evidence....he doenst seem that credible too me. i was just wondering if anyone else has seen this movie or heard of him? what are your thoughts?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Lateralus51]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
heard of him, never seen the movie. I had heard that the united states is a corporation and we are still in debt to britain, but i have no sources. actually im sure there will be someone on here soon that will educate a little....

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

Well... If you are interested, I can link you an article that suggest that mr. Maxwell is pretty close to the truth.

The beauty of it is... It's all info backed up by sources which can be found in publicly reachable places.

U2U me if you want to read it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Maxwell is a interesting chap overall.

Your right, he never really has any evidence...just alot of stories.
I think he is a bit of a narcissist personally, he continously demands he is special for one reason or another and one day he will speak words that will crack the foundation of man or some such...

But, his revelations are pretty basic and conspiracy 101'ish....like...oh, the catholic church is corrupt, and the government has secret aircrafts...oh, and ETs sometime visit the earth.

nothing overly profound really...I sat through a few of his chats at P.C. and have never really found anything he said to be new in these regards...but meh, whatever...its always interesting to listen to these types of stories...even if it is just a cute fantasy....and since he never does offer proof, thats all it must be accepted at for now.

here ya go

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

Try Protoplasmic Travellers All Roads Lead to Rome thread theres a lot there on the US-British crown relationship etc

top topics

join