It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling Star, Flare or Alien Invasion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
OK so last night @2 am when I had gone to have a smoke, I witnessed what appeared to be a falling star? or an iridium flare? mid up and to the east, I say i.f. due to solid large white streak (appeared all at once almost instantly like elongated sudden flash) and from what I remember, from the more common smaller falling stars that I've seen through the years, it would have had at least a hint of another color somewhere at some point

what additionally makes this interesting is when almost immediately after the "star/i.f" is that two fighter jets? appeared in my sights and were heading east towards the "fall" and were already near also, though hard to say "jets" with absolute certainty due to heigth plus there was no sound detectable but was flying a very tight formation with an occasional back and forth movement as in red tail lights noticably detectable after right wing advanced forward

so what UFO's might you think? and star, flare or semi-distant encounters of the abnormal kind? also I hail from the southern central plains, if direction matters and should I contact UFO's anonymous?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Rustami]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'll say this again. Last night was the second night of the peak of the Delta Aquarid meteors. I saw three last night. The jets were probably coincidental.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

schwooo! so I'll go ahead and take off the gas/bio mask now

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Definetly Alien invasion.

run hide, and blow any motherf***** up that moves

[edit on 30-7-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Funny as heck.

I didnt get to see any metoers flying by, but I bet they were really fast.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
OK so last night @2 am when I had gone to have a smoke,

Seems to me one the biggest technological inventions we could make to further the proof of UFOs is to either:

1. Develop a cigarette lighter that has a built in camera.
2. Incorporate a cigarette lighter into camera equipped cell phones.

That way when we smokers go outside for a smoke we will be armed and ready to shoot a photo or two of the alien craft.

Now what’s the patent office website.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

so..if someone sees a UFO there is either something wrong with there mind,or they are taking drugs> right? just want you to calrify!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

well more so the "star" seemed unusual and the unidentified objects that were flying I said thought looked like fighters jets(from star wars-lol) and yes I wish we would undertsnad TJ when he said go back to hempski(you should see all the info and history related to this reed), those chemicals are probably less harmful than indusrtrialized tobaccish productos by far dude or dudette

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Rustami]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by quadratic

Seems to me one the biggest technological inventions we could make to further the proof of UFOs is to either:

That way when we smokers go outside for a smoke we will be armed and ready to shoot a photo or two of the alien craft.

Ha! This is definitely the post of the day!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
shooting star.

the fighter jets sound made up. or it was coincidence.

shooting star. i always spend my time looking at the sky at night. depending on the speed and size of a shooting star, some look like your stereotypical comet, head with a short tail.

but some are moving so fast they just appear as a white line.
ive seen them countless times.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

coincidence, yeah thatsa whata figured and thanksa for a clearing up a the so fasta bright flashing thang

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by quadratic

Now that is damn funny and mighty clever. Go get that patent and remember us little folk when you get rich and famous!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333

so..if someone sees a UFO there is either something wrong with there mind,or they are taking drugs> right? just want you to calrify!

I am in no way suggesting that everybody who has seen a ufo (first we must define ufo, for this discussion we'll say ET space vehicle) is insane or on drugs. But it's the incessant drone from the "any odd light in the sky must be a ufo" crowd that drowns out the few that probably have something legit to report.

So to sum it up, The people who see ufos in every odd light do have something wrong. It's called an unhealthy obsession.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

Originally posted by paradiselost333

I am in no way suggesting that everybody who has seen a ufo (first we must define ufo, for this discussion we'll say ET space vehicle) is insane or on drugs. But it's the incessant drone from the "any odd light in the sky must be a ufo" crowd that drowns out the few that probably have something legit to report.

So to sum it up, The people who see ufos in every odd light do have something wrong. It's called an unhealthy obsession.

I've seen unidentifiable lights in the sky, but I wouldn't call them UFOs, even though by definition they are.

Now what I WOULD call UFOs are what I have seen in the light of day.

Now would I call them aliens? No.

I don't have enough knowledge that would point me toward any conclusion, and it would be a logical fallacy to start my search trying to prove that they were alien. You can't just see something unexplainable and immediately land on aliens as a conclusion. Afterall, you can't look at a car you have never seen and say God made it. But god damn I want there to be aliens visiting us.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by SubPop79]

new topics

top topics

join