It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memo outlines backdoor 'amnesty' plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Immigration staffers cite tools available without reform

The memo, addressed to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Alejandro Mayorkas and written by four agency staffers, lists tools it says the administration has to "reduce the threat of removal" for many illegal immigrants who have run afoul of immigration authorities.

Continues on Source Site

This is a fine example of what is wrong with this country and why we need to get back to the basics. Smaller Government that is bound by the Constitution.

This Adminastration and the others that have come before it, have all tried to find the loop holes in the system to allow legeslation to come from the executive branch. That bad as it is pales in comparison to what congress over the years has passed.

We are so far away from what the Republic was I fear we may never get it back. I understand that the people entering this country illegally are human beings however we have immigration laws for a reason. We want people to come to the US legally and to contribute to the betterment of the nation, not be a strain on our social welfare systems. Also with our porus borders the boogie man .... er I mean al-cia-duh could sneek in. There is no easy solution to immigration reform but we can secure our borders and stop the illegal invasion.

Edit to add memo PDF link

conservativeactionalerts.com...
[edit on 30-7-2010 by SWCCFAN]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow

I would have though by now someone would have a comment.

Anyone else think this will fly?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The general public is becoming more aware of the immigration problem.

I don't think it will fly.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Well who would stop them? The states have lost most of their rights.

If they can pass this then E-Verify is a waste of time. Thousands of jobs are at risk to being lost to those whom will work for minimum wage.

If that happens we will see violence everywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well I have been searching all day for the memo to add to the OP, but I have yet to find it. Has anyone else found it.

I would like to read it for myself as I am sure others here would as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I found the memo I just posted it in the OP but here is the link again just incase ya mised it.

conservativeactionalerts.com...

top topics

join