It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli settlers evict Palestinian family from their home of 70 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This news comes from the Guardian (UK) today:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Israeli settlers took over a Palestinian home in the Muslim quarter of Jerusalem's Old City today, evicting about 45 members of an extended family which has occupied the building for more than 70 years.

Yet another example of the Palestinians being bullied?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is so sad and unfortunately, it happens all too often. Sadly, this isn't even close to an isolated case. Many families are forced to watch from the street as one or two fat and greedy settlers move into their former homes. Children lay on concrete in the shed, day dreaming of the only home they have ever known. What gets me, is that people really wonder why rockets come across the fence or suicide bombers are so eager to detonate themselves.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Watch as the pro-Zionist lobbies comes and says, it is both sides lol.

They are so funny, they started by blaming everything on Palestinians, then when they failed, they started blaming everything on both sides. Sooner or later we will get to them.

With a lot of help, because the pro Zionist lobbies need a lot of help.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yes this is a very sad situation, and it has gone on for far too long.

I would be so grateful if someone could explain the 'Zionist' thing to me. I don't really understand it very well

Thank you

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
Yes this is a very sad situation, and it has gone on for far too long.

I would be so grateful if someone could explain the 'Zionist' thing to me. I don't really understand it very well

Thank you

Zionism in definition means: "a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine"

This is why the European Jews all went to Palestine.

Zionism wants the whole of Palestine, the borders which is viewed in the old testament. The land is suppose to be for Jews, and Jews only.

To be honest, they don't admit this, but their actions are pretty obvious, they want to fulfill the prophecy, once the prophecy is fulfilled, Jesus will come back.

What do I mean by their actions? Think about the Settlement Expansions, it has been the core issue stopping the conflict from getting resolved, and it is illegal, but hasn't stopped, and I suspect will never stop, until all Palestinians are kicked out to Jordan, or left somewhere in refugee camps.

Don't forget, this has been going on since a long time now.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thank you very much for clearing this up for me. This is a very serious issue, and now has me wondering why the US has been arming the Israelis for so long.

Thank you

[edit on 30-7-2010 by chemistry]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
reply to post by oozyism

Thank you very much for clearing this up for me. This is a very serious issue, and now has me wondering why the US has been arming the Israelis for so long.

Thank you

America arming Israel for one of three possible reasons:

1. American Christians also believe in the prophecy, hence the rebirth of Israel which will lead to another prophecy, hence the rebirth of Christ.

2. Jews has infiltrated America, Jewish lobby is very strong within the US, evidence suggests high profile individuals have dual citizenships, Israeli-American citizen ships etc. These evidence, mixed with the fact that Zionists control big media corporations,

All that being said, means one thing, that the US is controlled by Israel, or the US is part of the empire, when before it was the controller of the empire. Now Israel is the controller of empire.

America controls many countries around the globe, Israel control America, connect the dots.

3. The US controls Israel, and is arming it to keep the middle eastern countries submissive. To keep them busy, hence America has a huge interest within that region, the oil fields etc. America wants the hate to be concentrated towards Israel, not towards American occupation of their land, hence the reasoning for allowing Israel to continue the abuse against Palestinians.

Since all the hate is concentrated towards Israel, America needs to make sure Israel is armed properly to defend itself from an attack, and no doubt, everyone in that region wants to attack Israel. At least the people, not the puppet regimes.

I usually go with #2, because it has much evidence backing it up.

There could even be a possibility of all being true in one package.

top topics

join