It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you in the Baltimore/DC area, look out into your skies NOW!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
For those of you in the Baltimore or DC area, look outside now. I'm looking South-East from my location in Columbia, MD and there are some very strange lights in the sky. Maybe it's cloud lightening, idk. It's pretty cool but it's in the same section of the sky. 

I have some video which I will upload tomorrow. It has come out mediocre with black and some flashes, but atleast it's 720p. Now back to the sky!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I have read that conditions are right for luminous clouds between the hours of 12- 4am at the moment .
Noctiluce nt clouds

[edit on 29-7-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i'm in massachusetts, and for the hell of it i went outside and looked to the south like you said. To my surprise in the clouds, i instantly saw a light zipping around. I got all excited for a split second but saw the same continuous motion. must be spotlights. bummer

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

These clouds are very strange! What's even weirder I'd that the moon keeps seeming like it gets swallowed up!  It disappears behind what seem like clouds, with the entire body of it gone, only the surrounding glow is visible. But the clouds aren't that thick compared to what I have seen! The moon should not disappear behind these clouds, they seem too thin! It's like an eclipse happens every couple minutes!!! I have some video of this which I'll post tomorrow. It didn't come out very well (the moon is just a pinprick) but it's 720p so it can be blown up.

I've never seen that happen before... And I've been living in this area my entire life!!!

reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

Weird, huh? Although I can clearly see lightning, so they can't be spotlights. Plus, they flash!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by mossme89]

top topics

join