It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Russian Spy.....Put on House Arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
RT Article

It seems the US can not go without a hot spy story this summer. After Anna Chapman was banished to Moscow earlier this month, another Anna has entered the stage.

Anna Fermanova was arrested in New York for trying to smuggle several state-of-the-art night gunfight devices into Russia. Fermanova says she purchased them online for her husband and his friends, who happen to be fans of hunting.

And here's a local article. Turns out shes a couple towns over from me actually!

Article

A 24-year-old woman is under house arrest in Plano after trying to transport three high-tech night vision scopes to Russia without a license.

Acting on a tip, federal officials searched the luggage of Anna Fermanova at New York’s JFK International Airport on March 1 and found a Raptor night vision weapons sight and two advanced rifle sights stuffed in a pair of UGG boots.

Officials confiscated the scopes and allowed Fermanova to continue on a flight to Moscow, where she lives with her husband. The scopes are among items on the U.S. Munitions List that require a license from the Department of State before they can be exported.

Fermanova was arrested earlier this month when she returned to the United States to visit family.

Just a few scopes isnt something that "spy" like, in my opinion, but shes on house arrest just about 20 miles from me, which I think is pretty cool. I dont think im going to go and say hi yet.

Not sure why they think shes a spy. Maybe its all media hype.

Edit - Not sure what forum to put this in.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by buni11687]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
this has already been posted
not sure of the url
I remember reading it though

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
She can spy on me all she wants.

These Russian spies should be put on trial on tv so we can all watch her for a....I mean we can all see justice served.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
These two "Anna's" may be hotter than West Texas asphalt....

BUT.....

Looking at their eyes, they would be much more likely to slide a blade between your ribs as to "make you glad to be a man".

There is something smelling about all these "spies". Their doing stupid, obvious stuff to get caught. They are NOT that stupid.

Barry S. in washington is in with Putin to some extent. The "Hamburger Summit" was a sham.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
damn it there goes my russian mail-in bride!!!!!!

She was the best.

top topics

join