It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for those willing to answer? TRIANGLE FORMATION

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I likes your approach queenannie38, and thank you for your inputs friend. An honest answer is always the best answer.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Again thanks all for the inputs now I must go play in dreamland. Peace and have a good night to those in simular timezones as I as for those getting up good morning...
embedded

[edit on 7/28/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you Unity_99 your post keep me thinking. And I see you liked the triangular formation, nice catch.... GOD BLESS

Hey, trying to remember a logo, emblem put me to sleep in an experience. So this idea of a triangle could be related to images on tv, I don't know, where I get this. I saw the eceti one and wondered where he really got that from, seemed to be connected to a crop circle in England, from a video. But the triangle keeps popping up, yet with a circle, in my mind. its part of the design. I think circles refer to infinity, or no time. But can't be sure.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by jokei

Which movie, LEGION is the REAL LEGION NOT THE MOVIE, friend lol but as far as the answer to my question. Will you answer please?

I think your question was about attacking hell... if that's the case it would depend on whether you mean a literal or metaphoric hell.

Literal - nope, I'm probably gonna be on the side of hell

Metaphoric - perhaps, you'll need to be more specific.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

reply to post by jokei

Which movie, LEGION is the REAL LEGION NOT THE MOVIE, friend lol but as far as the answer to my question. Will you answer please?

I think your question was about attacking hell... if that's the case it would depend on whether you mean a literal or metaphoric hell.

Literal - nope, I'm probably gonna be on the side of hell

Literal, of course and you would choose an option not given in my thread which would be to side with the dark 1 instead of going into the gates of heaven or serving the heavens by destroying hell, hmmm -k- Thanks for the answer jokei..

[edit on 7/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join