It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for those willing to answer? TRIANGLE FORMATION

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
MODS PLEASE MOVE IT TO WHERE IT FITS THANX.

It starts off as a triangular formation of the most FEARLESS OF SPIRITS, who all before entering the PEARL GATES of the heavens were asked WOULD THEY BE WILLING TO GO....

These powerfull FEARLESS SPIRITS who advanced with the rest out of the LIFE/DEATH phases of EXISTANCE are given oppurtunity to see all those in which they love and care for enter the PEARL GATES OF ETERNAL LIGHT FREE FROM DARKNESS FOREVER SAFE.

But now the clean up job has to commence
and its going to be a DIRTY JOB, may last unthinkable amount of time but not forever...
So the FEARLESS OF SPIRITS that have stepped up to the entrance have 1 main duty ENTER THE DARK GATES OF HELL AND ELIMINATE IT FOR GOOD, for all have been judged and LIFE EXIST NO MORE ANYWHERE (NOT EVEN IN A WHAT IS KNOW AS DIMENSIONS:puz
NOPE EVERYTHING IS IN EXISTANCE PHASE NOW.
(first death achieved by all, NOT TO BE EXPERIENCED AGAIN BY HUMBLE AS FOR SECOND DEATH OF UNHUMBLE SPIRITS LOL, LIL UNIVERSAL CLOSING PROCESS
**UNIVERSAL DIS CLOSED SURE**

Anyway as I said the FEARLESS SPIRITS all get to see their loved ones advance into the total serenity of the HEAVENS.
After the last soul enters the GATES THEY ARE CLOSED UNTIL THE UNHOLY SPIRITS ARE ELIMINATED AND THEIR ENERGIES RECYCLED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!

Now the fun begins
. All FEARLESS SPIRITS are aligned into a triangular formation. This is to ensure all FEARLESS SPIRITS make it back to the heavens after peforming their GODLY DUTIES. The triangle formation is designed to fit EVERY FEARLESS SPIRIT IN A CERTAIN ORDER based on the individual spirits (EXISTANCE ABILITY) :an ability aquired through their PHASES OF LIE AND DEATH based on how well they conducted themselves during life and how well they faced death when it approached them (DIMEMSIONAL PLAYERS). This ability will cause not a seperation of the FEARLESS SPIRITS BUT ALLOW FOR A FORM OF RESPONSIBILITY TO BE SET UPON EACH FEARLESS SPIRIT.... Which causes the spirits to align in the triangular formation, with certain FEARLESS SPIRITS POSSESSING ABILITIES LOCATED AT THE TAIL OF THE FORMATION AND OTHERS LOCATED AT THE HEAD OF THE FORMATION..... Can you see it yet ATS???????

Now after the formation is set the journey begins through the entrance of HELL.. As the FEARLESS SPIRITS approach the BLOOD GATES OF HELL the FEARLESS SPIRITS are greeted with a closed door??? Hell knew the FEARLESS SPIRITS were on their way and decided to close the doors for the current EVENT due to spiritual concern of the FALLENZ AND THEIR EVIL OFFSPRING WHO COULDNT SEE THAT LIGHT RULES OVER ALL NOT DARKNESS....

1 who carries the original sin within their FEARLESS SPIRIT HAS ABILITY TO OPEN THE BLOOD GATES FOR THE IS SEEN AS EVIL IN THIS REALM AND POSSESS THE NEGATIVE ENERGIES TO OPEN GATES W/O ASKING
. Now Blood Gates are open and the FEARLESS *LEGION* ENTERS TO DESTROY SATANS HELL and MINIONS where he has minipulated from, since falling (TIME TO RECYCLE SOME ENERGY EH).

Upon entrance the Legion will be greeted in FIRST SECTOR of many by the WEAKEST OF THE WEAK SOULS, that did everything during life/death(DIMENSION) phase to show they are unholy. Acts like:child predators-rapist-thievs who stole from nations to satisfy their own needs ect... These souls are so weak that if they were to advance deeper into hell they would be immediatly absorbed by stronger and more sinister souls/demons, so they wait patiently at the beginning of the blood gate entrance for new incomming weaklings like themselves that they can devour and absorbe for their own CHI TO GROW SO THEY CAN ADVANCE CLOSER TO THEIR RULLER....

Now remember the triangular formation in more detail it is a perfect triangle formation of FEARLESS SPIRITS ARE MOVING IN PARALLEL. Now back to it. Legion has entered first sector and tip of formation keeps moving all the way to the last line of defense. The last line of the triangular formation must DESTROY THIS SECTOR 1 and after they do destroy sector 1 the last line returns back to HEAVEN FOR GOOD THEIR JOB IS DONE. Understanding the movements of the LEGION yet, hope so...

LEGION CONTINUES... Now approaching SECTOR 2. This sector is filled with more violent and aggressive souls/demons that are not the cream of the crop of hell but have done bad enough deeds to make it to this sector, deeds such as: cereal killings of children as well as adults-voided sacrificial individuals who have sacrificed in the name of some non god-ethnic cleansers ect... As stated these souls/demons are a lot more powerfull then sector 1 of course but can be destroyed.... And the triangle formation continues to sore past as the tail end of triangular formation falls off into sector 2 and begins DESTRUCTION OF SAID SECTOR 2... And after they are complete they shall return to the HEAVENS were they will be with all they loved for ever SAFE.....

LEGION CONTINUES AHEAD... With less then before but still going strong deeper into the depths of HELL sector 1&2 GONE NOW FOR GOOD.D Entering SECTOR 3 home of the mass destroyers. This is the sector 3 where these particular demons have been given what seems to be a safe haven from hells torment within hell for their demonic deeds during life/death (dimension) phase. They have destroyed civilizations through minipulation, greed, wars, hatred, religious crusades and TECHNOLOGIES OF DESTRUCTION ECT. The triangle formation as of now has lost 6/7ths of its entire LEGION as this sector 3 is now being destroyed FOR GOOD NO MORE ENERGY THERE
(RECYCLED) INTO THE LAKES YA GO NOW!!! And the part of the LEGION that has destroyed SECTOR 3 now shall return back home to heaven to be with all they love and missed for its been a while as of now AND THEY ARE SAFE forever...

The final of the FEARLESS SPIRITS makes it to the location of the thrown where the sits,THE BEING SATAN ITSELF IN TRUE SPIRITUAL FORM YUK! SATAN is surrounded by the worst of the worst of FALLEN ANGELS NOT DEMONS FALLEN ANGELS THE ONES THAT SPAWNED EVIL OFFSPRINGS (demons) the demon mommies and daddies
. This is where the remaing/ENDING battle begins with the FALLEN ANGELS against the LEGION* OF FEARLESS SPIRITS. This will be a major battle which may take up as much time as its been since entering the BLOODGATES WAY BACK... These FALLENZ are no match for the LEGION OF FEARLESS SPIRITS and are STRUCK DOWN AND CASTED INTO THE LAKES TO BE RECYCLED WITH THE PREVIOUS EVIL1z THAT HAVE BEEN CASTED from SECTORS 1-2 &3. After this major goal of casting the 1/3rds into the FIRE, THE last of the FEARLESS LEGION RETURNS BACK TO THE HEAVENS to reconnect with their loved 1z they have missed and thought about durring the whole battle GOD BLESS THEM FOR THEIR WORKS, they are SAFE FOREVER...

And the final FEARLESS SPIRIT WHICH IS ONLY 1 APPROACHES SATAN WHO ALSO IS ALL ALONE FOR THE FINAL EVENT THAT WILL CLOSE THE ENTIRE DARKREALM UNIVERSE FOR GOOD ELIMINATING ANY OPPURTUNITY FOR REBIRTH WITHIN IT.

The DARK 1 SATAN and the LIGHT 1 (use your imaginations childrenz
) approach one another cautiously for this final battle in which they both knew would eventually happen. And then the energies collide on an unimaginable level causing the dark universe to begin to flicker with light of all combinations and of fire that resembles dark shadows.... These 2 go at it for a period of time that cannot be measured by no other then the ALPHA. And once the battle is over 1 emerges why the other is carried by the claws of the VICTOR INTO THE LAKE OF FLAME NEVER TO BE RISEN AGAIN.... Cleansing the realm of EXISTING LIGHT, of this little dark universe for ever and ever.

Hope you all enjoyed this as best as you can and all I ask of the members of ATS is.

*******Would you rather be on of the many humble souls going into HEAVEN to be safe for ever or do you think you possess the EXISTANCE ABILITIES TO TAKE THE EVIL1 TO WAR? Only question.

Me, as you should be able to tell I am all in for the DESTRUCTION OF HELL AND WILLING TO GO AS FAR AS MY SPIRIT WILL LET ME. WHAT ABOUT YOU???

[edit on 7/28/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

[edit on 7/28/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This will help you see things clearer, visual from below.
2nd

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I really didn't enjoy that movie, dull and not very creative.

What on earth is going on with Dennis Quaid? That guy has to be one of the laziest actors I've ever seen.

*SPOILER ALERT

The pregnant girl in the diner is bearing the new messiah*

*He may or may not be a very naughty boy.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Which movie, LEGION is the REAL LEGION NOT THE MOVIE, friend lol but as far as the answer to my question. Will you answer please?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Seriously, not trying to be mocking or belittling, but what are you talking about?

Is this a partial script for a movie or a video game, or is this your interpretation of the final battle between good and evil (Christ and Satan) or am I missing some elusive point altogether?

Also, this is in predictions and prophecies - so is this a prediction?

edited to add the prediction question

[edit on 28-7-2010 by tallcool1]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

All I ask is read it and answer the question, thats all-k-
2nd:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'll be waiting in the grey room until you guys... take 'em out, do your stuff... bring 'em down.

Eagle one fox 2 and all that.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i will go as far as my sword and mana will let me i'm running low on rejuvination potions and my holy bolt spell is working so well i've sheathed the sword!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Not sure what you meen but thanks for the reply.
2nd

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Clear answer all I ask, thank you for your participation!

2nd

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I don't think I have the ability to "take the evil one to war", so I'll be on the sidelines watching it all play out, taking notes and disseminating information. Unless of course there are other plans for me which have not yet been revealed.

Wait. Watch. Worry. The time is near.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'd like to be the Stu Redman character, but I think I'm more of a Glen Bateman charater.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

all i ask is who carry's the chain? For he does have to be bound, and then thrown in to the lake of fire.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Life is eternal progression and every single person that exists in every single plane including in Saturns and dwarf stars lower dimensions/hellzones, and other places, all eventually make it home, all are on the other side, their future selves. The one in the scriptures that demands animal sacrifice and warfare and genocide including infantacide, isn't the Prime Creator, that is El/Saturn/Osiris/Ra, YHWH/El had a lot of different meanings.

But even more so, you can tell a fruit by its tree and a murderer is not god. A murderer of women and children is not god. Anyone demanding sacrifice is not god. That is the opposite of Creator and the Many In One.

This is a school and all make it through, even darth vader himself.

That I know dear one.

Please drop the matrix for it was designed to create a warring, unloving karmic trap that prevents people from going home.

Interesting idea of triangle formation.

Sort of like some emblems, triangles and circles. ECETI also has these in the logo. And I'm pretty sure that some ETs use that symbol so startrek based it on something. Though there are circles connected to it.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i'll go last.

i volunteered already before i came here.

afterward, i'll be seeing you in heaven.
save me a bottle of southern comfort because i'm gonna need it!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It is all good. The choice to just go into heaven and be safe is a great choice as well, and atleast you are honest with your answer thank you..

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Very great question I see you are thinking. Again that would be a responsibility given to whoever fit that EXISTANCE ABILITY LEVEL friend. Appreciates your input as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the lake of fire is the furnace of the spirit in which everything that is NOT love is burned off, like chaff.

fear being the primary pollution.

is not Michael facing his own fears, his own dark self, as he undertakes to throw his demons out of the Kingdom of Heaven?
- St. Michael, who is like GOD meaning love is perfected
- casting out his fear, Look I Fear, aka Luc i fer

Perfect Love Casts Out Fear.

that is the strategy of the war in heaven.

it is a war of sight and sound and i have no doubt Rod Serling will be there to capture every move, parry, and thrust.

there is no murder and there is no losing a single soul.
no child left behind.
man is just losing all the crap that has kept him bound in the chains reserved for ha'Satan.
it is we that accuse ourselves.

it might seem like make-believe or some sort of analogy but on a different level than this material world, it is realer that real.

it is real
isreal

as above, so below

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you Unity_99 your post keep me thinking. And I see you liked the triangular formation, nice catch.... GOD BLESS

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

damn, i love that book - that story!

the ultimate apocalyptic battle as seen through the eyes of the inimitable Stephen King.

i've read it at least three times.
once it seems like the whole time, i was playing and listening to Carouselambra by Led Zeppelin.

i didn't know the words back then, but the connection somehow just seemed right. recently, i've finally read the lyrics and the connection WAS right!

Sisters of the way-side bide their time in quiet peace,
Await their place within the ring of calm;
Still stand to turn in seconds of release,
Await the call they know may never come.
In times of lightness, no intruder dared upon
To jeopardize the course, upset the run;
And all was joy and hands were raised toward the sun
As love in the halls of plenty overrun.

Still in their bliss unchallenged mighty feast,
Unending dances shadowed on the day.
Within their walls, their daunting formless keep,
Preserved their joy and kept their doubts at bay.
Faceless legions stood in readiness to weep,
Just turn a coin, bring order to the fray;
And everything is soon no sooner thought than deed,
But no one seemed to question in anyway.

How keen the storied hunter's eye prevails upon the land
To seek the unsuspecting and the weak;
And powerless the fabled sat, too smug to lift a hand
Toward the foe that threatened from the deep.
Who cares to dry the cheeks of those who saddened stand
Adrift upon a sea of futile speech?
And to fall to fate and make the 'status plan'
Where was your word, where did you go?
Where was your helping, where was your bow? Bow.
Dull is the armour, cold is the day.
Hard was the journey, dark was the way. Way.
I heard the word; I couldn't stay. Oh.
I couldn't stand it another day, another day,
Another day, another day.

Touched by the timely coming,
Roused from the keeper's sleep,
Release the grip, throw down the key.

Held now within the knowing,
Rest now within the peace.
Take of the fruit, but guard the seed.

They had to stay!

Held now within the knowing,
Rest now within the beat.
Take of the fruit, but guard the seed...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join